ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Lied on Background Check to Obtain Firearm. Biden had Secret Service Step In

Hunter did not receive a dishonorable discharge.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...rably-discharged-military-cocaine-use-1540715

Was that honest confusion on your part, or lying?

How many members of the military on active duty have ever not been dishonorably discharged for using hard core drugs like cocaine?

As a veteran, I can tell you there's no special exclusions in the UCMJ for getting caught doing booger sugar and only receiving a general discharge. That was clearly due to "The Big Guy" protecting his son, and yes, that would be the ONLY logical explanation.

He's a dishonorable piece of shit for bringing disrespect upon not only himself but the US military he served, yet here you libs are blindly defending him to the end. Shocker.

How many members of the military on active duty have ever not been dishonorably discharged for using hard core drugs like cocaine?

As a veteran, I can tell you there's no special exclusions in the UCMJ for getting caught doing booger sugar and only receiving a general discharge. That was clearly due to "The Big Guy" protecting his son, and yes, that would be the ONLY logical explanation.

He's a dishonorable piece of shit for bringing disrespect upon not only himself but the US military he served, yet here you libs are blindly defending him to the end. Shocker.
Also if he did booger sugar, they must have suspected him of doing it because it goes out of your system fast. he was also an officer so higher command must have known he was doing it and/or he was higher than a kite one day and they said test his ass. And, can you imagine that ? You are the commander who ordered the test and it is the VP's son? That dude had some brass nuts.

I bet he was high at drill and they said test him. And, with that he was nailed. VP son or not.

"How many members of the military on active duty have ever not been dishonorably discharged for using hard core drugs like cocaine?"

All of them??

Doesn't a dishonorable discharge require a court martial conviction??

The UCMJ would not be able to adjudicate every service member dealing with alcohol or drug addiction and the Military Secretaries, more often than not, choose to use a General Discharge rather Dishonorable. Dishonorable discharges are reserved for more egregious offenses, such as murder, rape, desertion, treason or espionage. Drugs may be involved with the more egregious offenses, but it is rarely used singly as a reason for a dishonorable discharge.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
The UCMJ would not be able to adjudicate every service member dealing with alcohol or drug addiction and the Military Secretaries, more often than not, choose to use a General Discharge rather Dishonorable. Dishonorable discharges are reserved for more egregious offenses, such as murder, rape, desertion, treason or espionage. Drugs may be involved with the more egregious offenses, but it is rarely used singly as a reason for a dishonorable discharge.
Other than honorable

You clearly have no earthly clue of what the fvck you are talking about.

Dishonorable discharges aren't something the military issues with great hesitancy and/or only for the acts which you mentioned. I personally witnessed men who I served with that were dishonorably discharged for far less violations of the UCMJ.

Why do blowhards like you have such difficulty just not pretending to be an expert on everything?

You clearly have no earthly clue of what the fvck you are talking about.

Dishonorable discharges aren't something the military issues with great hesitancy and/or only for the acts which you mentioned. I personally witnessed men who I served with that were dishonorably discharged for far less violations of the UCMJ.

Why do blowhards like you have such difficulty just not pretending to be an expert on everything?
Please give some examples and be very specific. I don't remember ever calling you a blowhard although it is tempting. I worked in personnel in the military at a headquarters unit before becoming a chaplain's assistant.

Other than honorable
That certainly can be an option, but it is usually reserved for discharges that can result in prison time after discharge. These are also given to folks that exhibit behavior inconsistent with military life to include security violations, behavior problems, convictions in a civil court (especially resulting in prison time), or excessive episodes of violence. Again, drugs can be a part of the issue but is rarely the only issue.

Please give some examples and be very specific. I don't remember ever calling you a blowhard although it is tempting. I worked in personnel in the military at a headquarters unit before becoming a chaplain's assistant.

My own room mate, became a bad alcoholic, got a DUI, wrecked his car several times, showed up for duty intoxicated. Eventually arrested for fist fighting in the company area. Dishonorably discharged. Another guy in my company was dishonorably discharged for failing APFT several times and then caught doing drugs, dishonorably discharged. My unit: 170th Military Police Co, Ft. Lewis WA (of the 504th MP Batallion).

Is that specific enough for you, Chaplain Assistant?

My own room mate, became a bad alcoholic, got a DUI, wrecked his car several times, showed up for duty intoxicated. Eventually arrested for fist fighting in the company area. Dishonorably discharged. Another guy in my company was dishonorably discharged for failing APFT several times and then caught doing drugs, dishonorably discharged. My unit: 170th Military Police Co, Ft. Lewis WA (of the 504th MP Batallion).

Is that specific enough for you, Chaplain Assistant?
The difference between your one friend and Biden is the repeated episodes and violence. Failing the APFT numerous times would not require a dishonorable discharge by itself and it is hard to believe drugs in combination with the fitness issue would have warranted it as well. Based on what you are saying he would have been more suited for an "Other than Honorable" or "Bad Conduct" discharge. Still not good, but certainly better than a "Dishonorable" discharge. He should have applied for an upgrade in discharge if he indeed received a Dishonorable one.

The difference between your one friend and Biden is the repeated episodes and violence. Failing the APFT numerous times would not require a dishonorable discharge by itself and it is hard to believe drugs in combination with the fitness issue would have warranted it as well. Based on what you are saying he would have been more suited for an "Other than Honorable" or "Bad Conduct" discharge. Still not good, but certainly better than a "Dishonorable" discharge. He should have applied for an upgrade in discharge if he indeed received a Dishonorable one.

Provided you with the specific details and yet you still want to deny what I said? You're nuts.

Provided you with the specific details and yet you still want to deny what I said? You're nuts.
Certainly did not intend to deny anything you said. Simply indicating what I understand about discharges. Your second friend either had some other things going on or he received bad advice. What you described does not warrant a dishonorable discharge.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Eventually arrested for fist fighting in the company area. Dishonorably discharged. Another guy in my company was dishonorably discharged for failing APFT several times and then caught doing drugs, dishonorably discharged.

Another guy in my company was dishonorably discharged for failing APFT several times and then caught doing drugs, dishonorably discharged.

Did they both go before a court martial??

That certainly can be an option, but it is usually reserved for discharges that can result in prison time after discharge. These are also given to folks that exhibit behavior inconsistent with military life to include security violations, behavior problems, convictions in a civil court (especially resulting in prison time), or excessive episodes of violence. Again, drugs can be a part of the issue but is rarely the only issue.
He was an officer a leader of sailors. His conduct and not just the drug use was unbecoming.

Did they both go before a court martial??
We had a guy drink a 6 pack while driving a 5 ton in a convoy. The cans were spotted. The commander , a captian, had him detained. A breathalyzer ordered ans he was subsequently arrested. He did go before a court martial later.

He served some time at ft Campbell and was removed from service.

Of course his dad was not VP.

Most court marshalls are at the request of the service member being charged.

Lett his troops down, not being a good leader, and setting a bad example. Effecting the mission of his unit.
all of that is related to his failed drug test. That doesn't wash. I'd call that "quadruple jeopardy". That is not Biden's conduct or behavior, they are your opinions. No court would convict on opinions!

all of that is related to his failed drug test. That doesn't wash. I'd call that "quadruple jeopardy". That is not Biden's conduct or behavior, they are your opinions. No court would convict on opinions!
Maybe you stop making excuses for the guy and the fact his daddy covered for him his whole life and they have some corruption issues across the board.

We had a guy drink a 6 pack while driving a 5 ton in a convoy. The cans were spotted. The commander , a captian, had him detained. A breathalyzer ordered ans he was subsequently arrested. He did go before a court martial later.

He served some time at ft Campbell and was removed from service.

Of course his dad was not VP.

But he didn't go before a court martial for the 6 pack, it was for something else.

Maybe you stop making excuses for the guy and the fact his daddy covered for him his whole life and they have some corruption issues across the board.
Certainly not excusing anything! What he did was wrong. According to the UCMJ, he did not warrant a Dishonorable discharge. Your argument is with them, not me!

Last edited:
Certainly not excusing anything! What he did was wrong. According to the UCMJ, he did not have warrant a Dishonorable discharge. Your argument is with them, not me!
I never said he was a dishonorable discharge.

You are saying the only reason he received a General Discharge is because he was the son of the vice president.
Tell me what I should reduce from that!
I wrote:

He was an officer a leader of sailors. His conduct and not just the drug use was unbecoming.

And, that is true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT