ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy of Libs/Dems and Covid

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Last night I went to a concert. It was packed, probably 22,000 people there and it was indoors. This was in a city controlled by Dems and a Democrat governor who get on people about masks and the vaccine. They get on tv talking about the dangers and how the hospitals are full. They are also off the same party as the Mush Brain Idiot in the White House. The same Mush Brain who wants to force employers to check people for Covid vaccinatins or test them weekly or face federal fines. The same city will fine a restaurant for not people wearing masks from the front check in area to their seat 25 feet away.

But, wait I can and 22,000 other people can go to an indoor stadium. They didn't check for vaccinations. They had someone near the entrances passing out masks or telling people to put one on. After you went through the door and metal detectors 99% of the people took them off and never put them back on again. One old man usher near our seats would tell about the 100th person he saw randomly to check their mask on and nobody listened.

22,000 people cheering and singing not six feet apart but rubbing and bumping each other. I am guessing not everyone there was vaccinated. Lines for food, lines for beer, lines in the bathrooms.

I guess it is ok in their arenas they need to start filling up again and they need those tax dollars.

This is why people are skeptical.

Reactions: KyMUfan
cd908cedf6522aa9.png

Yep I am and I'm beating the odds down here in gator County. Did you know 500 dollars will get your head blown off? It will hah hah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT