ADVERTISEMENT

I am sorry. Some of you guys are really smart and enjoy the company.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
But, Global Warming is the biggest fraud of this century. You all should know better than to be duped and scared of that bull shit.

Bull shit is bull shit. Global warming is bull shit.

Ok come back with but at least we know the difference between climate and weather. Whatever, a pile of bull shit is a pile of bull shit.

Reactions: 19MU88
But, Global Warming is the biggest fraud of this century. You all should know better than to be duped and scared of that bull shit.

Bull shit is bull shit. Global warming is bull shit.

Ok come back with but at least we know the difference between climate and weather. Whatever, a pile of bull shit is a pile of bull shit.

And this was prompted by...

prompted by mass stupidity on the left.

you are welcome.

I’d be more inclined to agree with you if not for the fact that the most of the people who demonize the overwhelming majority of world climate scientist consensus on the matter never actually took the time to educate themselves on the matter. There are two people so far on this thread who believe that anthropogenic GW is bunk. Outside of name calling (mass stupidity) and unsupported denunciation (global warming is bull shit)....none supported their assertion with any evidence or reasoning.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
I’d be more inclined to agree with you if not for the fact that the majority of people who demonize the overwhelming majority of world climate scientist consensus on the matter never actually took the time to educate themselves on the matter. There are two people so far on this thread who believe that anthropogenic GW is bunk. Outside of name calling (mass stupidity) and unsupported denunciation (global warming is bull shit)....none supported their assertion with any evidence or reasoning.

This reminds me of the old farmer that lived around the road when I was growing up.

They had some neighbors move in beside his property. They dug their leach bed to where it was flowing towards his well water. He went and told them that had some concerns about their leach bed flowing toward his well. They did it anyway.

One thing leads to another and the argument goes on and on. So, they call an inspector who was either from the county or the state(can't remember).

The inspector comes out all high and mighty and says they had the right permit and was talking down to the farmer whom I guess he saw as uneducated man from out the road there. Anyway, he goes one and on about the number of feet and rocks that the waste was flowing over before it got to his water and technology and bla bla bla.

The old farmer says, "son, shit is shit and I know shit when I see it and know it is coming out of your mouth right now and that is shit water flowing in my well"

That is a true story. What the idiot inspector didn't know was the farmer was very educated as well. Plus, he was using his common sense God gave him.

No joke. In other words we know bull shit when we hear it. This global warming thing is the greatest scare tactic ever and greatest scam known to man. Worse than Bernie on Wall Street and his pyramid scheme.

This reminds me of the old farmer that lived around the road when I was growing up.

They had some neighbors move in beside his property. They dug their leach bed to where it was flowing towards his well water. He went and told them that had some concerns about their leach bed flowing toward his well. They did it anyway.

One thing leads to another and the argument goes on and on. So, they call an inspector who was either from the county or the state(can't remember).

The inspector comes out all high and mighty and says they had the right permit and was talking down to the farmer whom I guess he saw as uneducated man from out the road there. Anyway, he goes one and on about the number of feet and rocks that the waste was flowing over before it got to his water and technology and bla bla bla.

The old farmer says, "son, shit is shit and I know shit when I see it and know it is coming out of your mouth right now and that is shit water flowing in my well"

That is a true story. What the idiot inspector didn't know was the farmer was very educated as well. Plus, he was using his common sense God gave him.

No joke. In other words we know bull shit when we hear it. This global warming thing is the greatest scare tactic ever and greatest scam known to man. Worse than Bernie on Wall Street and his pyramid scheme.

More words....I give you that. But it's only a cute anecdote...no substance. That all you got? It's bs because you know bs when you see it?

And diversion tactics too. Bernie and Wall Street pyramids? Seriously. What's the tactic here? Throw out some completely unrelated topic without addressing or stating a single thing to back your assertion and hope that proves your point?

Maybe I can try it too. Let's see...I dropped an apple today and it fell down. Gravity man...it's real...and so is GW. That was pretty easy. Well...a lot easier than actually educating myself on the topic. I mean...why read a book or go through dozens of science articles when all you have to do is read a tweet from the foremost authority on the subject...our president.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
And by the way...your analogy. The same scientist who highlight concern over GW would be able to prove whether the leach bed was compromising the farmer's well. They'd do so with testing and research. Then the farmer could use the results to litigate his case. That evidence would be the only thing that would hold up in court. Not the farmer's ability to recognize bullshit.

I feel like I'm watching the Vegas fight from Rocky IV right now, with herdman being Apollo and GK being Drago.

DQoae.gif

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I feel like I'm watching the Vegas fight from Rocky IV right now, with herdman being Apollo and GK being Drago.

DQoae.gif

Why? Because I don't fall into the trap of man made global warming? It is so ludicrous that they people are not using common sense. Global warming is based on guilt on or looking for some far out answer.

GK is a smart guy. I have, in the past, provided him information from guys like Joe Bastardi and he rejects them as well. So, what point is there in providing more information from experts he doesn't agree with? He stated that Joe was bough and paid for. But. all his experts and professors and scientist who receive money to research it and get money from sources who profit from the mantra of man made global warming are not biased.

We will just have to disagree.

Why? Because I don't fall into the trap of man made global warming? It is so ludicrous that they people are not using common sense. Global warming is based on guilt on or looking for some far out answer.

GK is a smart guy. I have, in the past, provided him information from guys like Joe Bastardi and he rejects them as well. So, what point is there in providing more information from experts he doesn't agree with? He stated that Joe was bough and paid for. But. all his experts and professors and scientist who receive money to research it and get money from sources who profit from the mantra of man made global warming are not biased.

That's the thing. GK constantly provides multiple pieces of information from multiple sources to back up his positions.

Your "information from guys like Joe Bastardi" is basically this:

Joe Bastardi
sea levels rising less than a foot/century well within natural variability Hit pieces like this agenda driven krap
https://t.co/O05Vtcdz2q

Sea Level Rise Threatens Trump’s Real Estate
Rising seas could mean Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate could soon be under water.
WEATHER.COM/SCIENCE/ENVIRO…

Joe bastardi is always destroying global warming almarmists and the cult followers as well. He has some good stuff on social media.

Edit - Source threads added:

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/ok-gk.33715/#post-460545
https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/agenda-driven-krap.33767/#post-461398

That's the thing. GK constantly provides multiple pieces of information from multiple sources to back up his positions.

Your "information from guys like Joe Bastardi" is basically this:
I can provide multiple sources as well. It is not going to make a difference. GK knows there are other opinions. I think all the buzz around mand made global warming is BS. He doesn't.

I have, in the past, provided him information from guys like Joe Bastardi and he rejects them as well. So, what point is there in providing more information from experts he doesn't agree with? He stated that Joe was bough and paid for.

First, Bastardi is a meteorologist, not a climatologist. He has zero research credentials as a climate researcher.

Second...and trust me on this one...the only people in meteorology that don't think Bastardi is full of crap work for him...and most of them change their mind on him when they get another job. He has one main agenda: get Congress to cut funding to NOAA/NWS and instead pay his company for forecasting, so he can sell you what you now get for free.

I also think he is an average forecaster, but that's another topic.

As we’ve talked about in pm’s in the past...this isn’t personal. One of the reasons I go after you a little is because you don’t get butt hurt. Too many people here takes stuff way too personally and it becomes less about the argument and more about the individual.

Now back to your rebuttal...Bustardi is overwhelmed with credible scientist who disagree. This isn’t an up in the air, science hasn’t rested yet issue. This is an issue that is overwhelmingly supported by people with far more credentials and less ties to conservative foundations that he is linked to. I don’t have time because I’m getting ready to head out for the basketball game, but I’ll expand on this later.

First, Bastardi is a meteorologist, not a climatologist. He has zero research credentials as a climate researcher.

Second...and trust me on this one...the only people in meteorology that don't think Bastardi is full of crap work for him...and most of them change their mind on him when they get another job. He has one main agenda: get Congress to cut funding to NOAA/NWS and instead pay his company for forecasting, so he can sell you what you now get for free.

I also think he is an average forecaster, but that's another topic.

Take a look at this link...

https://www.desmogblog.com/joe-bastardi

Ok, let's get past Bastardi. You all are going to disagree with anyone who comes out against it.

Im a driller. Was for 32 yrs. I worked in the weather every day. When I started in 78 we had big snows. Maybe 3 a year. First year I lived here I got out of school for January and half of febuary. Roads stayed bad and we have a huge county. Each year it snows less and we have less very cold days. The weather is changing alot. So far I kinda like it. No doubt its changing. Now thats what I know about weather. Climate warming I experience it. Global warming? Above my pay grade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT