ADVERTISEMENT

I ask this seriously about Trump supporters

Also, the "you were silent for eight years" deflection doesn't apply to me.

I called Obama out for things he did, and expressed regret about voting for him the second time after a couple of his actions.

big_country, and I believe murox, can attest to that.

Tell us the policies enacted by cheetos or Congress since November that resulted in these jobs. And as a reminder, cons dont like high paying jobs, especially union jobs.
I just posted one article which you didn't read

Yep, it's a shame. I figured GK as a fence sitter. Probably didn't vote for Hillary, but maybe did and clearly wishes she had won.

All because of global warming.

I'd like to see more of an effort to make what life we have as enjoyable as possible, celebrate the abundance rather than feel terrible and adopt this overly self important must save the world crap.

But since I don't see that on TV, I and all the rednecks out here driving pick ups and guzzling down whatever the hell we want to drink, we will be out here celebrating our bounty. And we won't feel a damn bit bad about it. Hell, what was it all for? Might as well have stopped at minimum wage if you can't do anything without crying about the imprint it leaves.

Reactions: i am herdman
No, we are paying him to be the executive of the government not a flamboyant speaker. One of the worst and most boring speakers I have ever heard(on multiple occasions) is the CEO of a 2 billion dollar plus company. Guess what? The guy is a genius and just not a great public speaker.
Have you ever watched Meg Whitman give a speech?

What about Newt Gingrich?

If he really does believe in or care about global warming, at least it didn't send him all the way over to supporting Hillary. So it's not that important of an issue for him.

For GK though, it's his whole world apparently as far as politics are concerned.

Also, the "you were silent for eight years" deflection doesn't apply to me.

I called Obama out for things he did, and expressed regret about voting for him the second time after a couple of his actions.

big_country, and I believe murox, can attest to that.

I can attest to that.

This is great. In one paragraph, BC claims that cheeto is "a normal person." Then, in the very next sentence, he claims that cheeto is "one of the most successful people to ever live."

"Doesn't put up a fake front where everything has to be perfect all the time . . . " Tell that to all of the media outlets he would call pretending to be one of his publicists (when it was actually cheeto on the phone) lying and pumping himself up. The guy lies about every single thing in an attempt to hide reality and make it look like he is perfect. Cheeto is the worst example to ever use for BC's descriptions.

"Normal" as in he isn't some weirdo academic, a hippie, or an extremist of some kind. He is a normal guy who you can talk to like a regular person. I don't read in the manual where it says normal people can't be successful.

If he really does believe in or care about global warming, at least it didn't send him all the way over to supporting Hillary. So it's not that important of an issue for him.
You know damn well he believes in global warming.

OK, yes he does. And now so do I. This gives me something to do tomorrow. Go trade in for a Chevy Cruze. Time to cram into a cracker box and bring on the misery to save the world for everybody else's kids.

Which reminds me, everybody these days names their kids something stupid.

Reactions: bangtheherd
"Normal" as in he isn't some weirdo academic, a hippie, or an extremist of some kind. He is a normal guy who you can talk to like a regular person. I don't read in the manual where it says normal people can't be successful.

cheetos is not a normal guy, and no one can have a normal conversation with him unless you're a fellow chronic liar.

I read some of the article, and then I asked a question you can't seem to answer. Want to at least give it a try?
It is his presence that the CEO say make them want to expand or bring back jobs to America. That EG is what works More Govt isn't the answer . Now what dont you get about the Trump effect?

It is his presence that the CEO say make them want to expand or bring back jobs to America. That EG is what works More Govt isn't the answer . Now what dont you get about the Trump effect?

There is no cheetos effect. Unless of course you want to accept the following as an obama effect. The following chart is MANUFACTURING jobs only...........

latest_numbers_CES3000000001_2010_2016_all_period_M12_data.gif

From 1/17 through 3/17, 37,000 manufacturing jobs have been added under cheetos.

From 1/14 through 3/14, 37,000 manufacturing jobs were added under obama.

There is no cheetos effect. Unless of course you want to accept the following as an obama effect. The following chart is MANUFACTURING jobs only...........

latest_numbers_CES3000000001_2010_2016_all_period_M12_data.gif

From 1/17 through 3/17, 37,000 manufacturing jobs have been added under cheetos.

From 1/14 through 3/14, 37,000 manufacturing jobs were added under obama.
, OMG you are using data form the first month of Trump against the 8 yr of Obama. EG I know it hurts to admit you are wrong but BY THEIR OWN WORDS these CEO over and over have said they are adding jobs due to Trump...MAGA

, OMG you are using data form the first month of Trump against the 8 yr of Obama. EG I know it hurts to admit you are wrong but BY THEIR OWN WORDS these CEO over and over have said they are adding jobs due to Trump...MAGA

Look moron, YOU are using data from the first 3 months of cheetos. 3 months in which cheetos has done nothing to alter the economy. I asked you for the policy changes that would have made that difference, you haven't offered one. You ignore the FACT that the same number of manufacturing jobs were created in the same 3 month period in 2014 under obama. Were you trumpeting those job numbers then?

Look moron, YOU are using data from the first 3 months of cheetos. 3 months in which cheetos has done nothing to alter the economy. I asked you for the policy changes that would have made that difference, you haven't offered one. You ignore the FACT that the same number of manufacturing jobs were created in the same 3 month period in 2014 under obama. Were you trumpeting those job numbers then?
Typical response EG. I did not use data you did. I posted an article saying that jobs are coming back and the article lists numbers of jobs. This is only one article that deals with the real time situation on the ground. Face it, the elites that run this country, like US Steel have said publicly that they are going to add 10,000 jobs because of Trump. That is a FACT not fiction. Don't worry you can still sit in your outhouse in Wayne and deny reality the next 8 years but the rest of us are going to thank God for putting someone in the Oval Office that has created jobs and understands how things really work

Not that I don't trust you GK, but for someone that sat silent for 8 years when the past president went on "rambling" speeches without a teleprompter and never posted such concern for his lack of eloquence, I think I would like to see the full thing before deciding who is actually being ideological in this thread.

I "sit silent" through most all discussions of politics. Especially the moron slinging discussions where "oh yea" and "so's your mother" are highlights of the dialogue like in some of these discussions on Pullman. So, If you're implying that my lack of posting on politics during the Obama presidency and my criticism of Trump is somehow uncovering a hidden political agenda you're waaay off base.

And if you're further equating the body of work of Obama communicating without the aid of a teleprompter with what we're seeing from Trump...than yea...ideology has to come into play with you. Although I didn't agree with a lot of what Obama did, his ability to communicate off script was more than adequate. Comparing it to Trump's ramblings, in my mind, is a perfect example of what I mean when I say ideological thinking makes you dishonest. Trying to compare Trump and Obama's communication skills as though they are somehow on the same level is the height of dishonesty.

My comments are more a result of my interest of human behavior than politics. It is fascinating how intelligent people can allow the need to assert their ideological views blind them from what is so painfully obvious to in uninvested outsider...that Trump is uninformed and incoherent. As the president of the most powerful nation on earth that's embarrassing.

Yep, it's a shame. I figured GK as a fence sitter. Probably didn't vote for Hillary, but maybe did and clearly wishes she had won.

All because of global warming.

I'd like to see more of an effort to make what life we have as enjoyable as possible, celebrate the abundance rather than feel terrible and adopt this overly self important must save the world crap.

Not a fence sitter at all. I held to my principles...I voted for neither. And wished Hillary would have won?...

34c5a5d89699a28f2486c23c5b381486b62553f3eba9ebaccf36df6306494e00.jpg

Typical response EG. I did not use data you did. I posted an article saying that jobs are coming back and the article lists numbers of jobs. This is only one article that deals with the real time situation on the ground. Face it, the elites that run this country, like US Steel have said publicly that they are going to add 10,000 jobs because of Trump. That is a FACT not fiction. Don't worry you can still sit in your outhouse in Wayne and deny reality the next 8 years but the rest of us are going to thank God for putting someone in the Oval Office that has created jobs and understands how things really work

Typical cheetos worshipping on your part. The real time situation on the ground is that thousands of manufacturing jobs have been added to the economy under obama as represented in the graph I offered. What those "elites" say is irrelevant. Those elites may have said nothing under obama, but the graph and the fact that manufacturing jobs increased is a FACT, not fiction. Don't worry, you can continue to live in your little bubble and think God got cheetos elected, that cheetos has created jobs, and understands how things really work. hilarious. sad.

Greed, all BS red hat blue hat crap aside, can you honestly not admit that the EO's Trump has signed and overturned have had a big impact (positive) on the economy?

i have yet to see a CEO come on one of the business shows and say, "We are doing X because of Y Obama policy." they ALL talk about how "business friendly" the Trump administration is and they are doing "X" because of his policies.

Reactions: ohio herd
All who voted for trump were not ignorant hillbillies. It comes down to this. Most voters are more like hillbillies than the people in new york and california. Thats why we have electoral college.

All who voted for trump were not ignorant hillbillies. It comes down to this. Most voters are more like hillbillies than the people in new york and california. Thats why we have electoral college.
So the Hillbillies can win?

Greed, all BS red hat blue hat crap aside, can you honestly not admit that the EO's Trump has signed and overturned have had a big impact (positive) on the economy?

I'll ask you the same question.....what EOs or policy changes has cheetos and congress passed that would bigly impact the economy?

I voted for neither.

That's the worst. Didn't even participate and now complaining. Thought that was against the rules. Oh, I know, probably wasted time voting for some Mountain candidate. That's worse than staying home. Big waste.

Gas guzzling is great. So is voting, even if it's for the loser. At least they were on the field.

That's the worst. Didn't even participate and now complaining. Thought that was against the rules. Oh, I know, probably wasted time voting for some Mountain candidate. That's worse than staying home. Big waste.

Gas guzzling is great. So is voting, even if it's for the loser. At least they were on the field.

Trust me...you are way off base assuming I'm a single issue voter. If global warming was my sole agenda I'd have voted for Hillary.

And gas guzzle all you want. Crank up Hank Williams, roll down the windows, and drink Big K straight from the jug. We have a greater chance of raising the ocean by spitting in it than solving the GW problem by individually cutting back. It would take the cooperation of world governments to do that.

But back to my original point in the thread...one that has nothing to do with global warming, welfare, ebt cards, bums or any of the other issues you like to champion and default to when you can't stay on point... Donald Trump's inability to talk coherently is an embarrassment.

Reactions: herdfan06
Donald Trump's inability to talk coherently is an embarrassment.

So what will happen now?

I feel like I'm at a meeting at work. People talk for an hour about something piddly that has no bearing on anything. Happens all the time.

Did I say policy?

You were clearly talking about speeches/speaking engagements.

Again Random. You seem a little slow on the uptake here. The only time I spoke about Obumma's ability to speak occurred at the same time I would post videos showing him going off script. Yes...he was terrible.

Which is why my reference to GK (NOT YOU) staying silent for 8 years. Never in 8 years did did GK post "embarrassing incoherence" from Obumma despite the video evidence being there repeatedly.

I've been looking for the "speech" GK copied. As I said, I want full context. My guess is it was cut out of a much larger set of comments and posted from an "ideological" website.

Trump on Social Security during debate...

Moderator: Mr. Trump, you don’t want to raise the retirement age, and you also don’t want to cut benefits, even for wealthier Americans. But according to the Social Security Administration, unless adjustments are made, Social Security is projected to run out of money within 20 years. So specifically, what would you do to stop that from happening?

Donald Trump: Well, first of all, I want you to understand that the Democrats, and I’ve watched them very intensely, even though it’s a very, very boring thing to watch, that the Democrats are doing nothing with Social Security. They’re leaving it the way it is. In fact, they want to increase it. They want to actually give more.

And that’s what we’re up against. And whether we like it or not, that is what we’re up against.

I will do everything within my power not to touch Social Security, to leave it the way it is; to make this country rich again; to bring back our jobs; to get rid of deficits; to get rid of waste, fraud and abuse, which is rampant in this country, rampant, totally rampant.

Huh? The democrats are doing nothing, but not you...you're going to do nothing?

That time he conceded his oft-repeated line about having the "biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan" ...

Peter Alexander: "You said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan – 304, 306 electoral votes. In fact, President Obama got 365 in 2008."

Trump: "Well, I'm talking about Republicans."

Alexander: "President Obama 333, George H.W. Bush 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust..."

Trump: "I was given that information, I was just given it. We had a very big margin."

Alexander: "I guess the question is: Why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake, when you're providing information that is not accurate?"

Trump: "Well, I was given that information. I was, actually, I've seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?"

Alexander: "You're the president."

"We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons, and other things. Like, lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nobody talks about that."

"We’ve begun preparing to repeal and replace Obamacare. Obamacare is a disaster, folks. It is’s disaster. I know you can say, oh, Obamacare. I mean, they fill up our alleys with people that you wonder how they get there, but they are not the Republican people our that representatives are representing."

All black people must know each other, right...

QUESTION: Well, when you say the inner cities, are you going — are you going to include the CBC, Mr. President, in your conversations with your — your urban agenda, your inner city agenda, as well as —

TRUMP: Am I going to include who?

QUESTION: Are you going to include the Congressional Black Caucus and the Congressional —

TRUMP: Well, I would. I tell you what, do you want to set up the meeting?

QUESTION: — Hispanic Caucus —

TRUMP: Do you want to set up the meeting?

QUESTION: No — no — no. I’m not —

TRUMP: Are they friends of yours?

QUESTION: I’m just a reporter.

TRUMP: Well, then(ph) set up the meeting.

QUESTION: I know some of them, but I’m sure they’re watching right now.

TRUMP: Let’s go set up a meeting. I would love to meet with the Black Caucus. I think it’s great, the Congressional Black Caucus. I think it’s great.

The leaks are both fake news AND real...

"Well the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them, I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said, you saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."

A simple google of "Trump quotes" bring up pages upon pages of articles written by countless legitimate news sources from home and all over the world that are ridiculing our president. This isn't some kind of leftist smear campaign orchestrated by some internet blogger. This isn't fake news. The amount of incoherent, nonsensical, grammatically incorrect, uninformed quotes are staggering. And someone is asking for context? Jesus. In what world would context even matter with the babble spewed by this guy.

Several on here are trying to paint me as some kind of closet liberal that remained silent during the Obama presidency as if to say that Obama somehow performed as poorly as Trump does with his unscripted replies. That is absolute hogwash and if you really believe that there is even a comparison between Obama and Trump in this regard it perfectly validates my oft repeated assertion that subscription to ideology is a blinder to reality. It's the only explanation for the willful blindness exhibited by those who defend our President.

When I started this thread I had one purpose...to express my feelings of how embarrassing this president is with his inability to communicate. It is not an endorsement of liberalism and Obama. I never voted for Obama. I've never voted for a democratic president ever and my voting record goes back to 1976. This is not partisan politics. It's simply having the honesty to understand that we have a president that is woefully unprepared to represent our country.

Again Random. You seem a little slow on the uptake here. The only time I spoke about Obumma's ability to speak occurred at the same time I would post videos showing him going off script. Yes...he was terrible.

This is similar to the homophobic who goes around asking "why do gays have to be so flamboyant and in my face about it?" Those homophobics don't realize that many more people are gay, but their ignorance to it only allows them to see the gays who act flamboyantly.

Obama gave thousands of speeches and interviews. Your few examples are a very small example while ignoring the many higher sample of interviews and speeches where he went "off script." In those, you see how Obama was very articulate and well-spoken.

Hell, you and your kind (Strawman Drew) can't even agree on this. Strawman Drew claims he had a golden tongue and was one of the best orators we have had in office recently.

ADVERTISEMENT