ADVERTISEMENT

I find it rather Funny...

So you are telling me every prop we have signed the last 3-4 years has seen the field in a game and currently on roster?

In the last 4 years the only props not on the Roster is AJL who was dismissd and James Allen who failed out.

Maybe you should do better research

Doc's classes are inflated because we sign a 3-4 star NQ or two and hope they can get in and stay here. Take the NQ's out and the classes seem average at best. jmo.
We currently have 15 former NQs on the roster so they do count, and the recruiting rankings only let us count those NQs that signed with us. If the NQ signs/enrolls at MU and get eligible after doing the one year of academic work as a FR, and then stays eligible, then the NQ certainly counts as a recruit, and it really is just an academic redshirt year. Of those 15 players, 7 are current starters and almost all have been contributors this year. This group of NQs contained 5 3-stars and 1 4-star recruit with the others rated 2-stars. We also have an outstanding group of NQs setting out in 2016 that look like a group that could make an impact on 2017 and beyond as well.

It's an issue now because the high attrition rate is catching up with us. I personally don't have an issue with taking NQ's but I think Doc takes way too many thinking they will be able to come in and start when eligible, and when they don't or they get booted, we get shortchanged because he relies too much on them. It affects our depth and continuity greatly.
Hell, this program has very few 5th year seniors, which solid programs need to have year in and year out. Why in hell RS a kid if there is little chance he'll be here in 2-3 years.

Our retention rate for NQs is just a little lower than our retention rate for qualified recruits. The enrolled retention rate for qualified recruits is 63.4% and the rate is 54.4% for NQs, and NQs only make up 19.66% of our recruits in the Doc era so they do not greatly impact our rate of attrition. I will say that the attrition rate in the 2012 and 2013 classes has greatly contributed to our issues this year, since those recruits would be the JRs and SRs this year. Only 13 of 56 recruits from those classes are on the roster while only 14 others have completed their eligibility so the retention rate is only 48.2%.

You do realize WVU has two walkons from WV starting right now, and you only give kids money that hit the two deep depth chart
We have 5 WV kids in the 2-deep so we have plenty. As little FBS talent as WV usually produces, 5 is pretty good.

I have a job. Glad you have time to do this "research".

I have a job as well. And if you can't do the research, then don't make ridiculous claims then get sand in your pussy when called out on your ridiculous claim.

What would have been better if you would just said " Can someone list the props that didn't finish their eligibility here under Doc vs. The ones who do?"

I have a job as well. And if you can't do the research, then don't make ridiculous claims then get sand in your pussy when called out on your ridiculous claim.

What would have been better if you would just said " Can someone list the props that didn't finish their eligibility here under Doc vs. The ones who do?"

Wow, dude you need to chill with the internet bad ass act. Good golly you act like your word is gospel. I have my opinion and you have yours, everyone does. Grow a damn pair and accept it junior.

Our retention rate for NQs is just a little lower than our retention rate for qualified recruits. The enrolled retention rate for qualified recruits is 63.4% and the rate is 54.4% for NQs, and NQs only make up 19.66% of our recruits in the Doc era so they do not greatly impact our rate of attrition. I will say that the attrition rate in the 2012 and 2013 classes has greatly contributed to our issues this year, since those recruits would be the JRs and SRs this year. Only 13 of 56 recruits from those classes are on the roster while only 14 others have completed their eligibility so the retention rate is only 48.2%.
will that pass for the NCAA grad rate requirement? Sounds low to me

WOW...games involving Kentucky & Vandy....TWO FOOTBALL DOORMATS in the SEC. You made my point. The name SEC does not mean a team is worthy.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
Well UK has a good team as of today at 7-5 with one of the countries hardest schedules. Went in and laid 41 on Louisville in that win. Matt Snell star back for the new york jets way back has a nephew who ran for over a1000 yards along with boo williams who had 1100. finally got a qb who can run and throw. The whole offensive line is back, 9 deep.Its been around 6 years since Ky fielded a good team. Marshall is lucky they didnt schedule Ky this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT