ADVERTISEMENT

I was in Huntington . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . and I wanted to check out the neighborhood where Middle Class Murox has his "luxury apartments."

I made sure to film my time there:

. . . and I wanted to check out the neighborhood where Middle Class Murox has his "luxury apartments."

I made sure to film my time there:

It’s called gentrification. bc has seen them, so he can confirm or deny whether or not they would be considered luxurious.

It’s called gentrification. bc has seen them, so he can confirm or deny whether or not they would be considered luxurious.
Is this the same Big Dummy who had a friend tell him specifics of a property of mine, but then claimed he didn’t believe him and still hasn’t said which of my seven claims he thinks are lies?

Damn, Rifle. If I had known your were going to drive down my street, I would have invited you in for a coffee or a bottled water. That’s about all we poor people have to offer.

Reactions: Jartard
My best real estate syndication investments have been class B or B- multi family.

I don't think it's any reflection of how "baller" you are based upon what your rental units look like.

It’s funny, yet fitting, that his finisher was called The Million Dollar Dream.

If you close your eyes, cover your ears with your hands, and yell "lalalalalalla" over and over, your friend won't be able to tell you that "yeah, I verified at least one of his properties, and what he said is true."

When I first moved here, I filled some ice cube trays, put them in the freezer then forgot about them. Over time, the frost free refrigerator evaporated the water and each cube container had a residue that looked like instant coffee (iron I guess). Bottled water ever since.

My best real estate syndication investments have been class B or B- multi family.

I don't think it's any reflection of how "baller" you are based upon what your rental units look like.

Based on 25 years of financing apartments and looking at the annual financials of complexes from all over the country, I can’t say with no doubt B apartments is where the real money is made if you are a holder and not a flipper.

The reasons are simple, but most importantly, you can not build new units that will compete with existing units at the price point. You just have to make sure you buy in an area that you feel is locationally durable. Second is you have substantially more pricing mobility.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT