ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong and I’m sorry.

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
I can remember arguing with members of this board about gay marriage. I took the libertarian position and would argue against those who claimed it was a slippery slope. At the time I believed slippery slope to be a fallacy, but have since been proven wrong.

I’d like to publicly apologize to those of you who have been proven correct.

IMG_8620.png

I can remember arguing with members of this board about gay marriage. I took the libertarian position and would argue against those who claimed it was a slippery slope. At the time I believed slippery slope to be a fallacy, but have since been proven wrong.

I’d like to publicly apologize to those of you who have been proven correct.

Posts like this are why you are the most credible poster on this board. We appreciate it.

It takes a real man to admit when he’s wrong. Well done and much respect.

you don't happen to remember the address of that store, do ya? asking for a friend @mlblack16.
Maybe I can mail @mlblack16. somehjng with glitter in it. Maybe some anal cream. The store was somewhere near high street. Sold cheap pop, music, kind of an all in one store. Can’t remember the name of it now but I think it closed 10 years ago or so but was an iconic store.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Maybe I can mail @mlblack16. somehjng with glitter in it. Maybe some anal cream. The store was somewhere near high street. Sold cheap pop, music, kind of an all in one store. Can’t remember the name of it now but I think it closed 10 years ago or so but was an iconic store.
just make sure it's mailed to his home address and not his inlaws. don't want his wife opening his packages in front of her parents. 🤣

Some of this stuff is sick? How can any sicko justify it.

I just an interview on tv with a girl who was now over 18. A few years ago she was confused typical puberty stuff as a teenager. She was bascially taken in by the transgender community. Then, started taking testoterone and had her breasts surgically removed.

Now she is regretting it and is transitioning back. Having to hav reversal procedures but, some of the orginal procdures are irreversible.

How can this be justified? She wasn't even an adult.

Sick

I once saw a blow up doll that was a sheep. This was in a store in Morgantown so I didn’t really consider that slippery slope material and more “par for the course”
Wow, that is BAAAA BAAAA BAAAADDDD.

Posts like this are why you are the most credible poster on this board. We appreciate it.

No matter how many times you like his posts and no matter how many times you try to get his attention, he still won't cum in your face, so just give up. There is a serious legal document which prohibits him from doing that.

No matter how many times you like his posts and no matter how many times you try to get his attention, he still won't cum in your face, so just give up. There is a serious legal document which prohibits him from doing that.
Yank your chain and you never disappoint.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT