ADVERTISEMENT

I would like it to be known . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . that I really am trying hard to follow the board rules, but you deplorables are not holding up your end of the bargain, thus forcing me into Rifle-mode.

Last night, a deplorable made the below post on the main board. I had to call attention to it, because like most other things, I am better at moderating than the moderators are. Deplorables, you need to start policing your own before I blow this motherfvcker up:

8wiy6o.jpg

I got a 4 week sentence over there for mentioning a black guy last year, but I didn't mean it to come across as political, but yet 4 weeks in the tank for all that.

. . . that I really am trying hard to follow the board rules, but you deplorables are not holding up your end of the bargain, thus forcing me into Rifle-mode.

Last night, a deplorable made the below post on the main board. I had to call attention to it, because like most other things, I am better at moderating than the moderators are. Deplorables, you need to start policing your own before I blow this motherfvcker up:

crushed noo GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

squirtgun-mode
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
Do it on the main board rifle. Coach Stowers has a quick trigger and he would like to test it out. I think he would give you the hook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT