ADVERTISEMENT

Idiot libs seriously just don’t get it

* legal immigrants. No data exists for illegal immigrants.
Season 3 Neanderthal GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You have to remember that Greed is special needs/primitive and those synapses aren’t developed to put those together

Try Google! Amanda Kijera.
Ok now find any reference to her existence besides links to that one article. Or even where the article was originally published, and not a site “reposting” it.

Prove me wrong if you can and I’ll eat crow but I can find absolutely nothing else about her existence.

Ok now find any reference to her existence besides links to that one article. Or even where the article was originally published, and not a site “reposting” it.

Prove me wrong if you can and I’ll eat crow but I can find absolutely nothing else about her existence.
Her son responded years later. Not everyone has stuff out there.

Her son responded years later. Not everyone has stuff out there.

Most people have something out there, and pretty much every “activist journalist” or whatever she was supposed to be does.

“Her son” wrote in to some random-ass blog. And his name is there, and he likewise has absolutely 0 presence online.

Actually it does! For Texas anyway, where they get convicted about half as much as natural born citizens (but more than legal immigrants.)

Ummm... There is a pesky but unspoken truth about natural or native born citizens...

This is somewhat dated but I bet the statistics still ring true...

"The incarceration rate for blacks increased from 683 per 100,000 black adult population in 1985 to 1,414 in 1991. Incarceration rates per 100,000 adult population for whites and Hispanics were 167 and 293, respectively."

Most people have something out there, and pretty much every “activist journalist” or whatever she was supposed to be does.

“Her son” wrote in to some random-ass blog. And his name is there, and he likewise has absolutely 0 presence online.
@riflearm2 is the most famous person anyone on here knows, and his names isn’t out on the internet much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT