ADVERTISEMENT

If I were younger and had the time, I might convert to being a Jew.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Of course still accepting Christ as the saviour. I really like the Israelis. Hard nosed people who have been through a lot. I think they are getting ready to kick some ass, like we used to.

There are also some hot Jewish women from Israel on social media. And that mix of Hebrew and Eastern European thing along with that accent is sexy. They have some hot Army women.

They are going to mop the floor with some crazy muslims. That movie Defiance is really good along with the Bear Jew in Inglorious Bastards. I am going to watch those movies again this weekend.

Me? I am watching Schindler's List. It always puts me in a joyous mood.

Of course still accepting Christ as the saviour. I really like the Israelis. Hard nosed people who have been through a lot. I think they are getting ready to kick some ass, like we used to.

There are also some hot Jewish women from Israel on social media. And that mix of Hebrew and Eastern European thing along with that accent is sexy. They have some hot Army women.

They are going to mop the floor with some crazy muslims. That movie Defiance is really good along with the Bear Jew in Inglorious Bastards. I am going to watch those movies again this weekend.
I dated my first Jewish chic this year. I got extra points for the artwork I had done of my dog fist fighting Hitler.

Reactions: i am herdman

This guy's books are interesting reading if you've never read any. They are written with contemporary events as a backdrop so some may be a little dated in that regard.

Reactions: i am herdman
Nope. You've already accomplished being the same as jews who don't accept Christ. Like they, you are an unbeliever.
angry season 13 GIF

I most certainly do you lying idiot trumptard oath breaker magat.
No you don't. You don't know anything about people based on how they act on a message board. You are not all knowing. If we were to determine if you are a Christian based on your posts then it would be that you are most definitely not. I don't know what your relationship with Christ is like so I won't say if you are or are not.

But you are a COCKSUCKER

No you don't. You don't know anything about people based on how they act on a message board. You are not all knowing. If we were to determine if you are a Christian based on your posts then it would be that you are most definitely not. I don't know what your relationship with Christ is like so I won't say if you are or are not.
I most certainly do trumptard oath breaking magat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT