ADVERTISEMENT

Ignorant children run this country

279060532_551838879631061_5198154952121530647_n.jpg

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics, for the 1970-71 academic year, the average in-state tuition and fees for one year at a public non-profit university was $394. By the 2020-21 academic year, that amount jumped to $10,560, an increase of 2,580%.

Increase in minimum wage over the same time period is 400%

Because of a reckless poltically ran withdraw

• Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Tex.
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23, of Roseville, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, 31, of Utah
  • Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tenn.
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20, Jackson, Wyo.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20, of Norco, Calif.
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan William-Tyeler Page, 23, of Omaha
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, Lawrence, Mass.
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto Sanchez, 22, Logansport, Ind.
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, 20, of Wentzville, Mo.
  • Navy Hospital Corpsman Max Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
13^^^^

Afghan war 2401 military killed
20,752 wounded
18 CIA operatives killed
1,822 civilian contractor fatalaties
$2 trillion

CCP is godless, therefore they are doing Satan's work here on earth. WHO and Fauci are enablers for the CCP. You run cover for all three. Like I posted yesterday those that yell the loudest are usually the most guilty of what they are yelling about...
YOU are doing satan's work. You ignorant liar.

Git some of those solar powered jets?
To be fair, I suppose they can fly above cloud level so they would always have access to solar power. Unless the enemy attacks at night. But they probably wouldn't do that because we have global summits where all our world leaders commit to climate change. So they'll probably have climate-friendly machines of death too. Or something like that.

To be fair, I suppose they can fly above cloud level so they would always have access to solar power. Unless the enemy attacks at night. But they probably wouldn't do that because we have global summits where all our world leaders commit to climate change. So they'll probably have climate-friendly machines of death too. Or something like that.
I spelled it Git. Rifle is gone for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
True. Only thr climate czar gets a real jet. The Chinese have committed to climate change measures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT