ADVERTISEMENT

Importance of mask mandates

They're okay though. Covid is a hell of a smart virus. Doesn't effect celebrities. Go down to Boomer Holler, where the poor white trash and colored folks live. That's where you'll catch it.

You've just got to make sure the help is in cloth masks. Then it's fine. Look in the background of those super bowl pics - catering and staff in black cloth masks.

6577nn.jpg

I almost want to remove Ignored Member from my ignore list just to explain to him the actual science of masking.
You lying idiot. Moron^^^ thinks you have to remove someone from the ignore list to post his "actual science of masking". Evidently people like you don't have to wear a mask to breathe too much carbon dioxide or become oxygen deprived.

I almost want to remove Ignored Member from my ignore list just to explain to him the actual science of masking.

I'd like to know the actual science of how anybody can physically stand to wear it.

Even if I knew it though, it's too late. Damage done. People just saying OK and doing this was the last straw. I do what I have to do to make enough money for shit, but beyond that to hell with it.

Reactions: Jartard
I'd like to know the actual science of how anybody can physically stand to wear it.

Even if I knew it though, it's too late. Damage done. People just saying OK and doing this was the last straw. I do what I have to do to make enough money for shit, but beyond that to hell with it.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
These people are free to wear masks all they want. But it’s not about that.
It’s about forcing their will on others, which is a trademark of the left.
You're an idiot. Right wingers forcing their misguided idea of "freedom" on others is much worse than what you're whining about.

These people are free to wear masks all they want. But it’s not about that.
It’s about forcing their will on others, which is a trademark of the left.
Right. That’s why the left wants to tell you that you must carry pregnancies to term, that you get locked in a cage for smoking weed, that you can’t express a different gender identity than you were assigned at birth, that you can’t marry someone the same gender as yourself, etc.

Right. That’s why the left wants to tell you that you must carry pregnancies to term, that you get locked in a cage for smoking weed, that you can’t express a different gender identity than you were assigned at birth, that you can’t marry someone the same gender as yourself, etc.
Can I express a different race than I was assigned at birth? I mean, as a strong black man, I already do.

Your response makes no sense. He clearly stated force "their will" onto others. Since lefties like to kill babies, use illegal drugs, and destroy traditional moral and social roles, none of the things you referenced are "their" will. They are the opposite.

Now, if you want to argue people on the right are just as invested in forcing their beliefs on others, that's a different discussion . . .

Reactions: Jartard
Your response makes no sense. He clearly stated force "their will" onto others. Since lefties like to kill babies, use illegal drugs, and destroy traditional moral and social roles, none of the things you referenced are "their" will. They are the opposite.

Now, if you want to argue people on the right are just as invested in forcing their beliefs on others, that's a different discussion . . .
It seems to me that on most things the right is pushing their will more than the left. Sure, the left wants gay people to be allowed to get married. But they don’t want straight people to not be allowed to get married. Straight people get to live their lives the same as they always did and gay people get to live their lives the way they want.

Masks, sure. That’s the left pushing a feel-good measure so people think we have more control over a pandemic than we ever really did. I’ll absolutely give you that point.

But soon nobody is going to talk about masks anymore, and the right will still be pushing against gay marriage, trans rights, etc.

Why? It’s like trying to piss up a rope. He doesn’t have any intellectual honesty. He would never admit that if you can smell through it you can catch a virus through it.
You're an absolutely pitiful idiot. The particles that create smell are much, much smaller than covid viruses. By much smaller, idiot, I mean like the difference between the size of a poppy seed and a basketball.
Here's a visual for morons to help you understand the difference....

maxresdefault.jpg

male-hand-basketball-ball-isolated-white-background-male-hand-basketball-isolated-white-background-man-holding-102012514.jpg

Hopefully, you know the difference between the 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT