ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Read of Afghanistan. Our Next War in Afghanistan Is Already Looming. And It May Be Even Harder.

I mean he’s had skin and the game and still does with his family, much more so than other posters in this thread.
Which makes his stupidity that much more ignorant. He fears the possibility of terrorism more than he fears for the life of his son.

I wasn't calling for war, moron. I was saying we may not have a choice. The article has some valid points. You are such a doofus.
It requires an idiot to claim we have no choice but to go back into afghanistan. We made a choice to go in 20 years ago, accomplished next to nothing, and then chose to withdraw troops. We can easily make the choice not to make the same mistake.

Which makes his stupidity that much more ignorant. He fears the possibility of terrorism more than he fears for the life of his son.
It is not a fear of terrorism moron. Are you that dense? It is about defense of the nation.

As for my son, I know what he does is dangerous and most of the time it is. He jumps out of planes for a living. He is infantry, a Ranger. I fully understand.

It requires an idiot to claim we have no choice but to go back into afghanistan. We made a choice to go in 20 years ago, accomplished next to nothing, and then chose to withdraw troops. We can easily make the choice not to make the same mistake.
I said we may have no choice. May, get it?

It is not a fear of terrorism moron. Are you that dense? It is about defense of the nation.
It's your fear of terrorism, just like I said. Don't talk to us about "defense of the nation", oath breaker.
As for my son, I know what he does is dangerous and most of the time it is. He jumps out of planes for a living. He is infantry, a Ranger. I fully understand.
Of course you understand. That's what makes it entirely selfish on your part.

It's your fear of terrorism, just like I said. Don't talk to us about "defense of the nation", oath breaker.

Of course you understand. That's what makes it entirely selfish on your part.
Selfish? I said may....sometimes you don't have a choice.

Last edited:
Correct.

Afghanistan is not one of those times.
if there are threats to the USA then it very well may be. That's the point of that article. the pentagon is now saying the same thing. that is why the way we left matters.

Reactions: Jartard
if there are threats to the USA then it very well may be. That's the point of that article. the pentagon is now saying the same thing. that is why the way we left matters.
No, idiot. The way we left is irrelevant, because if we ever went there again and left again, it'd be the same as now.

So, someone has come up with a way to eradicate Afghanistan from being the way they've been for centuries....20 years too late. Just great.
So, if Al Qeada was in Afghanistan planning an attack on Americans and growing into a larger group again, would you attack them? If they attacked first would you attack them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT