ADVERTISEMENT

Iran launches attack on Israel.

This might be the one that gets Israel to blow Iran off the map. Anybody else think nuclear weapons are a distinct possibility here?

This might be the one that gets Israel to blow Iran off the map. Anybody else think nuclear weapons are a distinct possibility here?
If Israel is willing to level Gaza in retaliation, imagine what would come from a massive Iranian strike.

If Israel is willing to level Gaza in retaliation, imagine what would come from a massive Iranian strike.

My point exactly. Israel has a very long memory, and they are very persistent. If they want to flatten Iran, they will. And it doesn’t matter to them when or how long it takes.

My point exactly. Israel has a very long memory, and they are very persistent. If they want to flatten Iran, they will. And it doesn’t matter to them when or how long it takes.
Reminder: Biden allowed the UN sanctions on Iran's drones and ballistic missiles to expire less than six months ago.

The very same drones and missiles en route to Israel right now.

Reminder: Biden allowed the UN sanctions on Iran's drones and ballistic missiles to expire less than six months ago.

The very same drones and missiles en route to Israel right now.
And killed US service memebers. But hey we blew up an empty warehouse.

Reactions: 30CAT
images

Reactions: 30CAT
Many of us predicted these things would happen, when the other side cheated to go with an experiment as a president. I know herdman warned about this often, as did I.

They got some of this trannie thing accomplished though, as well as opening the border wide open so shit-hole countries could unload their retards and dangerous criminals into the country. We haven't seen the full impact of what's going to happen with that, but it's not going to be good.

Toss in $6.00 dozens of eggs, extreme interest rates, high petroleum costs, and you have a population that is suffering at the hands of this experiment gone bad.

Should I talk about Fauci as well? This liberal attack on the country was well orchestrated across many fronts.

And to think, guys like raoul and greed are responsible, due to being offended by a few mean tweets. We used to call those people yellow bellies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Biden:

14+ million jobs created
26 consecutive months of UE rate under 4
Record real disposable income (outside of '20-'21)
Infrastructure bill
CHIPS and Science Act

Where is that Biden impeachment?

Where is that Biden impeachment?
He won’t be President in a few more months, the senate is democratic, why waste time on what is a pointless exercise doomed to fail in the senate? That’s what dems do, stupid virtue signaling.

World is going to shit since they
said the adults are in charge.

And what's Pedo-Joe's response? He warns Israel not to retaliate.

I wonder what the idiot would do if another country attacked us and Israel warned us not to retaliate?

Pedo-Joe has no business being President. He's not calling the shots. His puppeteers are.

Reactions: ohio herd
Hey pecker head, you first accept my bet thats been on the table for months before trying to place others.

You dig? Damn sure right you dig.
You're a coward. Want proof?.........see below. Coward.
Dec 2, 2020
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.
Dec 2, 2020 We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.
Dec 2, 2020 I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently
Dec 2, 2020 You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.
You're a coward.

The actual bet was Trump vs Mush in 2024.

Coward above is cowering, due to knowing he's down to seven months.

I got Trump in November, greed has Mush.

Sign below:

______________________________. <<<<<

Weird how cons want to fund Israel whose population consists almost entirely of antichrists, but want to turn their face from Ukraine that is predominantly Christian.

Weird how cons want to fund Israel whose population consists almost entirely of antichrists, but want to turn their face from Ukraine that is predominantly Christian.
Weird how libs want to fund a predominantly "christian" country, despite being anti religion and largely atheist in their beliefs here.

Jewish people vote Democrat for the most part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT