ADVERTISEMENT

Iran's Drone Attack. A Good Question.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If Iran were trying to attack Israel then how did the world, CNN, Fox, BBC, ABC, social media, etc. know about it before the first drones ever hit Israel? Here comes the drones should be there in 2 hours or 1 or here is the count down.

Think about it. Here comes the sneak attack.

Something doesn't add up. Why can't reporters and the media or professionals do their job?

Here comes the sneak attack in 2 hours. Drones halfway there. Get your popcorn and soda.

Think about it.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
If Iran were trying to attack Israel then how did the world, CNN, Fox, BBC, ABC, social media, etc. know about it before the first drones ever hit Israel? Here comes the drones should be there in 2 hours or 1 or here is the count down.

Think about it. Here comes the sneak attack.

Something doesn't add up. Why can't reporters and the media or professionals do their job?

Here comes the sneak attack in 2 hours. Drones halfway there. Get your popcorn and soda.

Think about it.
They don't do their job because they have puppets like Greed, baldy, and "I think I'm a libertarian but I'm really a commy liberal" that suck down everything they spew.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
I remember hearing about the incoming attack on the radio Saturday afternoon and told the old lady we should be home to watch it, and even have time to stop at one more beer joint. Never seen or heard anything like that before. Reminds me of that night during the holidays when I told the WMU coeds that riflearm2 was going to show up in 2-3 hours, knowing I could keep them close by my side for the rest of the night. Have I mentioned about those coeds on here before? Man, what a splendid evening that turned out to be.

Brilliant analysis, deplorables.

The answer is, uhh, maybe because Iranian leaders admitted to sending those things and have argued that they gave 72 hours notice.

So now you’re saying that Israel, Iran, and the U.S. are all lying on the same side?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
They don't do their job because they have puppets like Greed, baldy, and "I think I'm a libertarian but I'm really a commy liberal" that suck down everything they spew.
Watch out Snotlicker. Someone's trying to take your position.

3liu1m1mhqyb1.jpg

Brilliant analysis, deplorables.

The answer is, uhh, maybe because Iranian leaders admitted to sending those things and have argued that they gave 72 hours notice.

So now you’re saying that Israel, Iran, and the U.S. are all lying on the same side?
But, ask yourself the question. The Supreme Leader is going to announce a surprise attack. People lined up like they are watching the eclipse or something.

He, line up your defenses. Get your planes and AAA ready. Drones launching and will be there in 2 hours.

Yehh add that shit up. Better think deep.

But, ask yourself the question. The Supreme Leader is going to announce a surprise attack. People lined up like they are watching the eclipse or something.

He, line up your defenses. Get your planes and AAA ready. Drones launching and will be there in 2 hours.

Yehh add that shit up. Better think deep.

That's the thing. The Iranian government is claiming that they gave 72 hours notice. That makes them look better since they would be giving notice and not harm civilians, while also helps explain how we knew about it days ahead of time.

Nobody on either side is claiming it was a surprise attack, so the basic premise of your argument is wrong. Clearly, U.S./Israel knew days ahead of time, and Iran is claiming they alerted with 72 hours notice.

That's the thing. The Iranian government is claiming that they gave 72 hours notice. That makes them look better since they would be giving notice and not harm civilians, while also helps explain how we knew about it days ahead of time.

Nobody on either side is claiming it was a surprise attack, so the basic premise of your argument is wrong. Clearly, U.S./Israel knew days ahead of time, and Iran is claiming they alerted with 72 hours notice.
Iran also gave Trump a heads up about a retaliatory strike that was primarily just a show of force. He openly talks about it.

Iran funds global terrorists though (Hamas, Houthis, etc...). They can pretend to be diplomatic but everyone knows they're attacking via proxies & up to some heinous shit.

It's a bit of saving face and the rally around the glad effect for Iran. Iran looks tough but really doesn't want direct war with Israel and the USA, hence this was choreographed on their part. And their leadership is not popular with their people.

I think it's also obvious both Israel and the USA have assets in the Iranian military.

Herdman's first paragraph is ludicrous. Long-range radar exists. The E-3 Sentry can detect drones, and you know we had those in the air over there. KSA and UAE also helped with tracking. And Iranian media announced the attack was launched! Israel immediately announced the attack was launched, and the media reported it. Pretty simple, really.

Iran also used this to learn more about Israeli defenses. I think what they learned is as long as the US and other partners are active in the region this kind of attack isn't that effective. Could Iran launch a larger, more effective attack? Sure. Is it worth shooting their whole wad to get curb stomped in the counter attack? Probably not, and hence why they prefer proxy stuff.

anybody pay attention to Raytheon's 1.2 billion dollar contract last week or so?

some of you guys believe every damn word coming out of DC.

Here comes the drone attack. Let's watch it on tv. Bet Urkaine needs some more money.

This was either the dumbest attack ever or orchestrated. I am just asking questions as taxpayer and disenfranchised voter. are the ragheads that dumb?

Last edited:
Why actually waste the money when you know there is no objective to the “attack”? Because it’s all designed to just manipulate the masses. Our government reviewed and approved the Iranian plan. Yes, Joe Biden signed off on Iran “attacking” Israel. This is how corrupt the world is, but the “attack” was necessary to get more “aid” passed for Israel, which was bootstrapped to Ukrainian aid.

Why actually waste the money when you know there is no objective to the “attack”? Because it’s all designed to just manipulate the masses. Our government reviewed and approved the Iranian plan. Yes, Joe Biden signed off on Iran “attacking” Israel. This is how corrupt the world is, but the “attack” was necessary to get more “aid” passed for Israel, which was bootstrapped to Ukrainian aid.
Interesting.

Raoul, is there an exact part of my post that you found funny, or just the whole thing?

Raoul, is there an exact part of my post that you found funny, or just the whole thing?
Pretty much the whole thing.

But let's indulge your way of thinking for a moment. Wouldn't Israel also have to sign off on this? And if you believe so, could you also believe Bibi either allowed or coordinated with Hamas for the October attack, in order to keep him in power in the face of increasing domestic dissatisfaction and protesting of him? After all, he is literally on slow-burn trial for corruption.

It’s a fact that Iran cleared the attack with the US. They met with Turkey and shared their plan with them so it could be passed on to the US for approval. And yes, I would bet that we shared that with Israel and they accepted it knowing that they could defend it with the assistance of the US and Jordan.

For that they miraculously had the amount of aid increased from $13B to $26B in the just passed package. You can go check that if you want. That increase just occurred out of the blue.

Reactions: 19MU88
It’s a fact that Iran cleared the attack with the US. They met with Turkey and shared their plan with them so it could be passed on to the US for approval. And yes, I would bet that we shared that with Israel and they accepted it knowing that they could defend it with the assistance of the US and Jordan.

For that they miraculously had the amount of aid increased from $13B to $26B in the just passed package. You can go check that if you want. That increase just occurred out of the blue.
Oh, I'm sure Iran got word out they were going to do this and it was to save face and they wouldn't blast Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. This is not Biden literally signing off on it, and it's definitely not a conspiracy to increase an aid package....Israel does not need a conspiracy to get our aid.

Not getting word out risks an instant response from much better armed opponents. I'm sure both Biden and Bibi would prefer Iran didn't do this at all...and I don't like Bibi, but I don't know enough about Israel's politics to tell you exactly who would be a better choice.

Some.of you have no clue or idea what rhe CIA and DOD are capable of. A 12 man special forces ODA can overthrow small governments. The CIA can do all kinds of things.

Reactions: 19MU88

Bleaters defending the axis of evil.

God save us.

Let's review:

HerMan and 1988 make absurdly stupid claims under the guise of "just asking questions." The numerically challenged banker then makes an equally as stupid claim which completely refutes what HerMan and 1988 are claiming. 1988 then likes both HerMan's and Banker's competing claims.

Just another day as a deplorable.

Let's review:

HerMan and 1988 make absurdly stupid claims under the guise of "just asking questions." The numerically challenged banker then makes an equally as stupid claim which completely refutes what HerMan and 1988 are claiming. 1988 then likes both HerMan's and Banker's competing claims.

I was just asking people to think. How did Banker's post refute what I was saying. He did something. You did not.

Hey here comes the attack. Will be there tomorrow morning at 8:30. Wear your eclipse glasses and gather the kids around. On tv with the weather report!

War is won through attrition. When you do things that don’t cause attrition no progress toward victory is made.

The Iranian attack and the Israel response are just made for TV moments. Neither did a single thing to bring any conflict closer to resolution. Neither side quits until they lose the resolve or resources to continue. Everything going on is just building resolve.

Reactions: i am herdman

Let's see...If you had to be one, would you rather be Hilliary Clinton's definition of a deplorable or a defender of terrorism and Democrat policies?

Decisions, Decisions. 🤔

Let's review:

^^another day as a middle aged balding man desperately seeking attention^^

War is won through attrition. When you do things that don’t cause attrition no progress toward victory is made.

The Iranian attack and the Israel response are just made for TV moments. Neither did a single thing to bring any conflict closer to resolution. Neither side quits until they lose the resolve or resources to continue. Everything going on is just building resolve.
That is why what Israel has been doing in Gaza should be a lesson in the right way to win a war. But, they will stop soon due to "pressure".

You take the will out of the enemy.

You cut off food, water, and supply routes until they submit and their people have no will to fight anymore.

We did that in WW2.

Imagine that Ukriane is going to get more money.

There was something fishy about the Iran attack and Israeli response. Orchestrated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT