ADVERTISEMENT

Iron Byron

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone think Byron might eventually come home to be the head guy someday? I am not complaining about our current situation. Just curious if that is in the cards in the future.

It’s amazing how fast he went from getting HC interviews to unemployed (to my knowledge). He should have gotten a shot at another job.

Reactions: Jartard
Probably not, but when you have the best qb of all time and your offense sucks it definitely doesn’t look good.
Yep, plus I remember one of the so called NFL insiders saying Brady was frustrated with the lack of organization on the offensive side of the ball, which was essentially blaming Byron. Matter of fact here is an article on it.

Then again, wasn't it Brady's trait to be upset and blame others when things weren't going well; never anything he was, or wasn't doing.

Then again, wasn't it Brady's trait to be upset and blame others when things weren't going well; never anything he was, or wasn't doing.
You don’t become the greatest QB ever by not looking in the mirror, holding yourself accountable, and accepting blame and responsibility when it is due.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT