ADVERTISEMENT

Is Extra Really Jesus?

C.K. Ocsevol-Evad

Silver Buffalo
Jul 7, 2010
I thought this would be a good topic on this Easter weekend. Before you brush it off as fool's talk, think about it:

1) Jesus lived in a small, shithole town. Bethlehem only had about 200 people at the time; extra lives Out Wayne.

2) Jesus was a carpenter; extra is a carpenter

3) Jesus was Jewish yet obviously Christian; extra is a scientologist yet obviously Christian.

4) people mocked Jesus and said he was crazy and deranged; people mock extra and say he is crazy and deranged.

5) Jesus was slim-and-trim with a beard; extra is slim-and-trim with a beard.

6) Jesus spent years talking to people, who for the most part, didn't take him seriously; extra has spent years talking to people on here, who for the most part, don't take him seriously.

7) Jesus is commonly referred to by his initials (JC); extra is commonly referred to by his initials (E.G.).

8) Jesus fooled people into thinking he is a superhero; extra takes pictures with superheroes.

9) Jesus gave his apostles life, yet made them do some shitty things; extra gave his employees a living, yet treated them like shit.

Just messing with you, extra. We love your crazy ass . . . and don't forget about me when I try getting through the pearly gates.

Unless he has fulfill the Prophecy of the Order of Melcheizadek, extra is no Jesus.

Also Easter is another Pagan Holiday. If you don't know the Bible, please don't speak on it.

One HUGE difference...Jesus would not only day to take care of the sick and poor, he would actually do it.

Greed didn't earn his nickname by accident.

When people read geeeds post they tend to say the Lord's name. So maybe he is the man upstairs.

Can somebody explain what version of Christianity fever subscribes too?

There is no version, There is the truth and there is falsehood. There is the version fully explained in the Bible and the version that is taught in bits and pieces filled with Falsehood and Lies.

There is the Church of God in Truth and then there is the Catholic Church and her Sunday Prostitutes.

Also Easter is another Pagan Holiday. If you don't know the Bible, please don't speak on it.

You realize everyone is laughing at you, right? Moron, you can't even properly read and write basic English, let alone attempt to claim to know what a book that was written in Hebrew/Aramaic then translated into Greek/Latin/English is intending to say.

Though I applaud you for actually attempting to research things and teach yourself, you are too dumb to realize that the pseudo-blogs you are getting your information from are made by people just a step up on the brightness scale than you.

You do know the Bible says the word should be read and preached in the languages of the modern times correct??

You do know the Bible says the word should be read and preached in the languages of the modern times correct??

In other words, you don't know those languages.

Who do you think translated the bible into English so that you can read it? That's right, man. They weren't divinely influenced in making those translations.

In other words, you are entirely "turning to a creation of man to learn about spiritual life" unless you are reading the original language(s) of the bible, which you have admitted to not being able to do.

See, this is why these discussions are above your intelligence level.

You get your spiritual knowledge straight from the bible? You do realize words in the English versions don't match up entirely with the original meaning and intent of the original language versions, right? So, if you're only getting your knowledge from the bible itself, you aren't even aware of these things (unless, again, you speak the original biblical language which you have admitted to not being able to do). Further, there are many words that the English language doesn't even have a word for that translates into the intended meaning. Words have also evolved in their meaning from their use in biblical times, so your limited reading of an English language bible is even more of a wasted attempt.

You get your info only from the bible . . . with your limited understanding of other languages, translations, and important historical limitations, it is easy to see how you have reached the foolish arguments you have presented in these threads.

You're an Athiest, give me 1 good reason why I should listen to anything you say about God??

Last edited:
You deny God and his teaches and you think I'm going to listen to anything you have to say??

You don't get what I'm saying because you refuse to open your spiritual eyes in your own life.

Now do they call it Easter or Resurrection Sunday the feast of First Fruits??
Easter but the name represents the resurrection. Do you celebrate the resurrection on April 6 every year? Experts have done research and have said the most likely date for the crucifixion was April 3, based on seismological data.

One HUGE difference...Jesus would not only day to take care of the sick and poor, he would actually do it.

Greed didn't earn his nickname by accident.

No, it wasn't an accident. It was intentional lies from conservatives on this board.

Easter but the name represents the resurrection. Do you celebrate the resurrection on April 6 every year? Experts have done research and have said the most likely date for the crucifixion was April 3, based on seismological data.

How can you celebrate something in 1 name when it represents the Pagan God? I bet you most people don't even know that Christ was crucified on the Day after the Passover which is the Fesitival of Unleavened Bread and rose 1 day after the Sabbath.

You don't need expert to read Matthew 26

I am the brother of Jesus. You are the enemy of Jesus. Quite a bit of difference there.

How can you be the Brother of Jesus if you aren't baptized, go to Scientology Churches, Don't recognize God the Mother, Don't honor the Sabbath, and Don't keep the Holy feast of God.

You are no Brother of Christ.

How can you celebrate something in 1 name when it represents the Pagan God? I bet you most people don't even know that Christ was crucified on the Day after the Passover which is the Fesitival of Unleavened Bread and rose 1 day after the Sabbath.

You don't need expert to read Matthew 26
Passover is also a moveable feast if you want to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus it needs to be same day every year.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
How can you be the Brother of Jesus if you aren't baptized, go to Scientology Churches, Don't recognize God the Mother, Don't honor the Sabbath, and Don't keep the Holy feast of God.

You are no Brother of Christ.

I am a brother of Jesus. And you don't know what you're talking about for the most part.

I am a brother of Jesus. And you don't know what you're talking about for the most part.

Prove it to me you are a brother of Jesus?

You believe in Scientology for crying out loud.

Relevation 22 verse 15 says "Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices Falsehood.

If your a Brother of Christ, why would he leave someone who loves and practices falsehood like you outside the Kingdom of Heaven in the last days.

Even in Isaiah 29 verse 13 it reads The Lord says "Those people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. Their worship if me is based on merely human rules they been taught."

Clearly if your a scientologist, your worship is only based on the teachings of Human which goes unheard by God.

Prove it to me you are a brother of Jesus?

You believe in Scientology for crying out loud.

Relevation 22 verse 15 says "Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices Falsehood.

If your a Brother of Christ, why would he leave someone who loves and practices falsehood like you outside the Kingdom of Heaven in the last days.

Even in Isaiah 29 verse 13 it reads The Lord says "Those people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. Their worship if me is based on merely human rules they been taught."

Clearly if your a scientologist, your worship is only based on the teachings of Human which goes unheard by God.

You might actually have a point if I believed in scientology. It's not a belief system.

So explain how you are his brother if you don't keep Father Mother commands??

Easy. The Bible says:

1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

I know that I have the love mentioned above.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

I know that Jesus and the Father have made their abode with me. How? Because I can feel their presence.

Greed and Fever wearing their Easter best.

dumb_and_dumber.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT