ADVERTISEMENT

Is Extra Really Jesus?

There is no version, There is the truth and there is falsehood. There is the version fully explained in the Bible and the version that is taught in bits and pieces filled with Falsehood and Lies.

There is the Church of God in Truth and then there is the Catholic Church and her Sunday Prostitutes.

Not that I understand much of what you're saying, this statement caught my interest. My 88 year old mother is a devout Catholic. She is literally (and although I admit prejudice believe what I'm saying) the kindest and most humble individual I know. She speaks no ill of anyone and would befriend some people (much to the aggravation of my father when he was living) that no one else would give the time of day. I admit limited knowledge on biblical things, but isn't that Christlike behavior?

I can remember this lady that lived in our neighborhood growing up that was a chronic hypochondriac. People would avoid her the like the plague to keep from being cornered and hearing about her latest litany of illnesses. But my mom would always listen. She would take phone calls in the evening (I can still hear my dad saying...Mary...you need to tell her you have to go. Lol)...and she would just patiently listen. She understood that the lady was lonely and had absolutely no one else.

I could repeat story after story. She was Catholic because her mother was Catholic. She was raised in the Catholic Church, so like most people who are indoctrinated into a certain belief continue to believe the way they were raised. Now...according to your belief in Christianity...what is going to be the fate of my mother when she dies?

I suggest we let God decide fates. You know, since that's part of his job. :)

Easter has you particularly pleasant today. :)

Of course you understand I'm more interested in the reply I know I'll get in order to set myself up for what I'm really getting at?

I always figured Peter and Timothy completely fabricated the story of Jesus. The world was a dark cesspool of societal turmoil during their time. They needed a "savior" to inspire hope and change while creating a great mass dependency on a single written doctrine which offered less stringent standards than the other religion in the region (Muslim).

Islam is the religion first off, Muslim is the name of the person who practices Islam.

Second off Islam came 6 centuries after Timothy and Peter died and wrote their books. Islam wasnt around in the time of Jesus

I enjoy seeing the shunning of others rather than witnessing. It's more natural. Who wants more people in? It's all about keeping them out.

Build the wall.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
I always figured Peter and Timothy completely fabricated the story of Jesus. The world was a dark cesspool of societal turmoil during their time. They needed a "savior" to inspire hope and change while creating a great mass dependency on a single written doctrine which offered less stringent standards than the other religion in the region (Muslim).

What? Muhammad wasn't born until the Sixth Century.

Not that I understand much of what you're saying, this statement caught my interest. My 88 year old mother is a devout Catholic. She is literally (and although I admit prejudice believe what I'm saying) the kindest and most humble individual I know. She speaks no ill of anyone and would befriend some people (much to the aggravation of my father when he was living) that no one else would give the time of day. I admit limited knowledge on biblical things, but isn't that Christlike behavior?

I can remember this lady that lived in our neighborhood growing up that was a chronic hypochondriac. People would avoid her the like the plague to keep from being cornered and hearing about her latest litany of illnesses. But my mom would always listen. She would take phone calls in the evening (I can still hear my dad saying...Mary...you need to tell her you have to go. Lol)...and she would just patiently listen. She understood that the lady was lonely and had absolutely no one else.

I could repeat story after story. She was Catholic because her mother was Catholic. She was raised in the Catholic Church, so like most people who are indoctrinated into a certain belief continue to believe the way they were raised. Now...according to your belief in Christianity...what is going to be the fate of my mother when she dies?

According to Relevations, those who love and practice falsehood will be kept out of the Kingdom of Heaven. The Catholic Church is the Devils Church the Church of the Beast and False Prophet who will be thrown in the sea of Burning Sulphur in the last days.

The blasphemous Catholic Church is written about all over the Bible

According to Relevations, those who love and practice falsehood will be kept out of the Kingdom of Heaven. The Catholic Church is the Devils Church the Church of the Beast and False Prophet who will be thrown in the sea of Burning Sulphur in the last days.

You see, that's the thing. I read and observe all the things that the christians post and say they do on this board and I think...what kind of religion would reward such kindness to people and reward them by casting them into hell to suffer for eternity and then allow what I see from supposed christians be rewarded with heaven.

In a nutshell that's what I can't overcome.

Reactions: caliherd
You see, that's the thing. I read and observe all the things that the christians post and say they do on this board and I think...what kind of religion would reward such kindness to people and reward them by casting them into hell to suffer for eternity and then allow what I see from supposed christians be rewarded with heaven.

To be honest with you I feel sorry for Catholics and Sunday Believers. The Bible clearly explains what will give you Eternal Life, it clearly points out the False Prophets and Idolaters. It tells you to stay away from false teachings and churches that combine the word with Pagan or Man Made traditions. The thing is people will continue to do what makes them comfortable and not do what the Word of God tells them.

To be honest with you I feel sorry for Catholics and Sunday Believers. The Bible clearly explains what will give you Eternal Life, it clearly points out the False Prophets and Idolaters. It tells you to stay away from false teachings and churches that combine the word with Pagan or Man Made traditions. The thing is people will continue to do what makes them comfortable and not do what the Word of God tells them.

If the Bible is so clear, why do threads like this even exist? Almost every Christian is disagreeing.

The Bible can be a hard pill to swallow once you start reading and studying the Bible. Father Mother is a loving but jealous God. A God who gave us the Holy scroll for us to learn. But it's churches like the Catholic Church who abolished the Passover, the Sabbath and the rest of the feasts, who added Pagan Gods and calls them Saints. It is them who have sealed the Spiritual Eye of so many on Earth.

I recommend anyone who is of Catholic Faith to leave the Church while they still can. Find a Sabbath Church and beg them to do a Bible Study.

Easter has you particularly pleasant today. :)

I am almost always happy and cheerful. My childhood nickname was 'smiley' because I smiled so much. That's been pretty much a constant my entire 63 years. My youngest sister texted me a couple weeks ago and told me she would like to be as cheerful and optimistic as I am (an humbling experience). My other sister will usually start laughing when I visit her because she knows she's in for a bunch of nonsensical carrying on. My brother and I worked together for over a decade without so much as a disagreement. When our family gets together for a meal we almost always laugh until something hurts, and we get together most Sundays.
The character you see on this board that chides the nonsense of conservatives and atheists is not me. I told you guys a long time ago I post here for amusement. I sometimes fight fire with fire. :)

If the Bible is so clear, why do threads like this even exist? Almost every Christian is disagreeing.

I'm not disagreeing, I show only what the Bible says. It's the people who remain blinded by Satan or ones who continue to attended Churches that are offsprings of the Beast who continue to disagree.

Also alot of Churches don't have members who pull you to the side and ACTUALLY show you what the Bible says. Most people attend a Church where they are told what the Bible says. That's like taking a Math class and the Teacher tells 20x20 is 1000 and doesn't give you the materials for you to find the right answer yourself. Most people will take the teachers word and say it's right. Some people won't take the teachers word and will look and find the true answer themselves. That is the same thing with Christianity.

I am almost always happy and cheerful. My childhood nickname was 'smiley' because I smiled so much. That's been pretty much a constant my entire 63 years. My youngest sister texted me a couple weeks ago and told me she would like to be as cheerful and optimistic as I am (an humbling experience). My other sister will usually start laughing when I visit her because she knows she's in for a bunch of nonsensical carrying on. My brother and I worked together for over a decade without so much as a disagreement. When our family gets together for a meal we almost always laugh until something hurts, and we get together most Sundays.
The character you see on this board that chides the nonsense of conservatives and atheists is not me. I told you guys a long time ago I post here for amusement. I sometimes fight fire with fire. :)

I'm not an overly serious person either. I'm sure that comes through at times here. I use these boards as a way of sharpening my thinking. There is such a diversity on here it gives you different perspectives. I love to argue but I don't care to get angry about it. At least not for long.

"You see, that's the thing. I read and observe all the things that the christians post and say they do on this board and I think...what kind of religion would reward such kindness to people and reward them by casting them into hell to suffer for eternity and then allow what I see from supposed christians be rewarded with heaven.

In a nutshell that's what I can't overcome."

You're looking at the wrong thing. You're looking at Christians to provide an example of Christ, and so you're asking us to do something we actually can't do. Christ came to fulfill the law because no human could. If it was easy being a Christian, we wouldn't need Jesus. A non Christian has absolutely no idea how much warfare exists in a Christians life. A non Christian has no idea how much Jesus will be needed to live a Christian life. We sin, and we do it daily. You want to know the difference between a Christian and non Christian? Christians are saved sinners, non Christians are unsaved sinners. It's grace, and the farther along I go the more I realize it's grace.

which are you associated with, the eastern orthodox church or the oriental orthodox church? do you have scripture that indicates one of those, rather than the roman catholic denomination, is the original church? do you know which of these three churches the denomination you associate yourself with branches from? do you consider the king james version as the version of the bible? perhaps you're a follower of the presbyterian denomination, since, you know, king james was a raised under presbyterian influence? or, maybe a puritan or a papist?

there was so much extraneous influence on the various interpretations that went into the writings of the king james version - you know, the version that pretty much all other versions are based on and the one most widely accepted as the one - it's no wonder there are so many denominations for one to choose to follow based on their interpretation which determines how they should live their life. and, who's to say the catholics are damned to hell and not the pentecostals, the presbyterians over the lutherans, and so on and so forth. specifically, who the hell are you to make the judgement that person 'a' is damned to hell because they are catholic? what if . . . just what if the teachings of the koran are spot on, the bible is horseshit, and muslims do have a bunch of virgins waiting for them when they die . . .or however that bullshit goes.

i was raised in a bible thumping, tongue speaking, pentecostal church, but, after growing up and objectively thinking about it all and knowing the bible we're to follow was written/translated by a bunch of people in disagreement on interpretations some 1600 years after Jesus inhabited the earth, i'm more confused about christianity than a homeless guy on house arrest.

Reactions: C.K. Ocsevol-Evad
which are you associated with, the eastern orthodox church or the oriental orthodox church? do you have scripture that indicates one of those, rather than the roman catholic denomination, is the original church? do you know which of these three churches the denomination you associate yourself with branches from? do you consider the king james version as the version of the bible? perhaps you're a follower of the presbyterian denomination, since, you know, king james was a raised under presbyterian influence? or, maybe a puritan or a papist?

there was so much extraneous influence on the various interpretations that went into the writings of the king james version - you know, the version that pretty much all other versions are based on and the one most widely accepted as the one - it's no wonder there are so many denominations for one to choose to follow based on their interpretation which determines how they should live their life. and, who's to say the catholics are damned to hell and not the pentecostals, the presbyterians over the lutherans, and so on and so forth. specifically, who the hell are you to make the judgement that person 'a' is damned to hell because they are catholic? what if . . . just what if the teachings of the koran are spot on, the bible is horseshit, and muslims do have a bunch of virgins waiting for them when they die . . .or however that bullshit goes.

i was raised in a bible thumping, tongue speaking, pentecostal church, but, after growing up and objectively thinking about it all and knowing the bible we're to follow was written/translated by a bunch of people in disagreement on interpretations some 1600 years after Jesus inhabited the earth, i'm more confused about christianity than a homeless guy on house arrest.

I'm non-denominational, I believe what the Bible testifies and prophecies about. I don't believe or acknowledge Sunday Churches or Sunday teachings. And the original church is the Church of God......NOT the Catholic Church.

What other questions do you have??

As far as the King James version, the Bible says the scroll should be read in the languages of the times. I don't speak Old English so I am not going to read an Old English bible.

And technically the Beast, the false prophets and her Prostitutes are damned to hell.

The Beast is the Catholic Church, the False Prophet is the Pope, and the Prostitute is all of the Sunday Churches that came out of the Catholic Church.

I'm non-denominational, I believe what the Bible testifies and prophecies about. I don't believe or acknowledge Sunday Churches or Sunday teachings. And the original church is the Church of God......NOT the Catholic Church.

What about Saturday Mass at the Catholic Church?

This just proves that you have never read the entire bible and only get your information from blogs.

If you had read the entire bible, you would see that the New Testament states that the day of rest (Saturday) was only intended for the benefit of man and not to be a burden for man. The Sabbath is subordinate to man, not the other way around. The Sabbath was created to help man, not hinder him.

If work must be taken care of on the Sabbath because it helps man, then it should be done. Why? Because, again, the Sabbath was created to help give man a break if they can afford to do that.

Need proof? Jesus told his disciples to go pluck ears of corn on the Sabbath. Hell, this exact topic was directly discussed by Jesus when he was chastised for healing on the Sabbath. Jesus' response was that they all led their ox and donkey to the manger to give it water, which is work. So, their accusation against Jesus made them hypocrites (which he also told them).

Jesus makes it clear that the Sabbath was created to help man rest and heal. It wasn't a strict law telling them to stop working, doing the things they needed to do, etc. Yet, you think that he would somehow be upset that they were taking the time to worship him as a group hours later?

Keep reading those blogs and proving your stupidity, moron.

and the Prostitute is all of the Sunday Churches that came out of the Catholic Church.

More proof that you have never read the bible.

You think Catholics created Sunday worship days? The bible makes numerous references to this being done by early Christians on Sunday. The "Lord's Day" was observed as Sunday by early Christians, before Catholicism ever started, due to Jesus rising from the dead on Sunday.

You are getting schooled on your own religion by an atheist. Shut your fat mouth for once and actually read - not blogs, but the actual bible.

Reactions: WV-FAN
This just proves that you have never read the entire bible and only get your information from blogs.

If you had read the entire bible, you would see that the New Testament states that the day of rest (Saturday) was only intended for the benefit of man and not to be a burden for man. The Sabbath is subordinate to man, not the other way around. The Sabbath was created to help man, not hinder him.

If work must be taken care of on the Sabbath because it helps man, then it should be done. Why? Because, again, the Sabbath was created to help give man a break if they can afford to do that.

Need proof? Jesus told his disciples to go pluck ears of corn on the Sabbath. Hell, this exact topic was directly discussed by Jesus when he was chastised for healing on the Sabbath. Jesus' response was that they all led their ox and donkey to the manger to give it water, which is work. So, their accusation against Jesus made them hypocrites (which he also told them).

Jesus makes it clear that the Sabbath was created to help man rest and heal. It wasn't a strict law telling them to stop working, doing the things they needed to do, etc. Yet, you think that he would somehow be upset that they were taking the time to worship him as a group hours later?

Keep reading those blogs and proving your stupidity, moron.

More proof that you have never read the bible.

You think Catholics created Sunday worship days? The bible makes numerous references to this being done by early Christians on Sunday. The "Lord's Day" was observed as Sunday by early Christians, before Catholicism ever started, due to Jesus rising from the dead on Sunday.

You are getting schooled on your own religion by an atheist. Shut your fat mouth for once and actually read - not blogs, but the actual bible.

Please show according to the Bible that the Sabbath is Sunday. Show actual proof.

And once again, nobody is ready blogs.

Please show according to the Bible that the Sabbath is Sunday. Show actual proof.

And once again, nobody is ready blogs.

I never hinted that the Bible said the Sabbath was Sunday. Learn to read, moron.

What I did say was that the Bible states that the sabbath is subordinate to man. It was made to help man get a day off if they were able to do that. They aren't always able to, like Jesus showed. He went on to explain that having to do things on the sabbath doesn't go against what its mission was.

Now you're saying mass is the difference? You're telling me that your god would have a problem if mass was held every day?

Are you still hiding from the Bible mentioning that early christians were celebrating the sabbath on Sunday well before Catholicism?

Reactions: herdfan06
How can God's law be subordinate to Man if God tells us to follow his Law?

Please show where the Sabbath is subordinate to Man. Clearly the Bible would testify to that.

Are you saying that Man is above God?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT