ADVERTISEMENT

Is Extra Really Jesus?

To be honest, I'm not even sure why I'm entertaining falsehood.

Also the Apostle John cursed the Christians who didn't follow God's law regarding the Sabbath but I guess you missed that.

And nothing......
Short_Time.jpg

What do you consider to be an acceptable amount of time for someone to respond on this site?

Well if you know what you talking about, 2 hours is ample amount of time.

All I'm asking if for proof in the Bible that the Sabbath doesn't have to be kept. I'm a Man who thinks he is bigger than God can surely provide the proof in no time.

Well if you know what you talking about, 2 hours is ample amount of time.

All I'm asking if for proof in the Bible that the Sabbath doesn't have to be kept. I'm a Man who thinks he is bigger than God can surely provide the proof in no time.
You have taken extended sabbaticals from this site and freak out when someone does not respond in less than two hours?

I'm non-denominational, I believe what the Bible testifies and prophecies about. I don't believe or acknowledge Sunday Churches or Sunday teachings. And the original church is the Church of God......NOT the Catholic Church.

What other questions do you have??
you might want to brush up on your history. the only thing about the church of god being original is it was originally founded in monroe county, tennessee in 1886 AD. just a hunch, but i'm thinking tennessee probly didn't exist in biblical times. i'm assuming you have scripture proving tennessee was, though, you know, since that appears to be your typical retort when something's said you don't agree with. as for the catholic church, it very well may have been the first church. prove me wrong.

oh, and as for the catholic church being this, the pope being that, and whoever else being the other, please, once again, to steal your line, show it to me in the scripture.

christ all mighty, you're a fvcking idiot.

you might want to brush up on your history. the only thing about the church of god being original is it was originally founded in monroe county, tennessee in 1886 AD. just a hunch, but i'm thinking tennessee probly didn't exist in biblical times. i'm assuming you have scripture proving tennessee was, though, you know, since that appears to be your typical retort when something's said you don't agree with. as for the catholic church, it very well may have been the first church. prove me wrong.

oh, and as for the catholic church being this, the pope being that, and whoever else being the other, please, once again, to steal your line, show it to me in the scripture.

christ all mighty, you're a fvcking idiot.

Maybe you need to read the New Testament.

Anything else you wrote is pure foolishness.

And if you need scripture, I don't have them
And nothing......

God, you're an idiot. Not everyone reads this board every two hours. I spent 4/20 with Willie Nelson, celebrated Fiesta in San Antonio with your wife's extended family the following day before watching Netflix with Kacey Musgraves, went to the Formula 1 Grand Prix of the Americas with Jay Sean in Austin yesterday, and drove back to Dallas tonight (now last night, since I ended up falling asleep before sending this message) instead of studying Pullman Square so that I could link up with Lil Peep. Since I know you are clicking refresh every five minutes hoping I have acknowledged your existence, here is your answer:

"The Sabbath was made for humankind, and not humankind for the Sabbath."

As I said, the Sabbath was created as a favor for mankind. It was a break from their work to be able to rest their mind, rest their body, worship, and heal. But if they don't need the break and/or have work that needs to be done, Jesus showed by words and examples that they are free to do that. Sometimes, due to this, the Sabbath isn't kept . . . and your god was alright with it.

Matthew 12 clears up a lot more for you. People accused disciples of breaking the Sabbath by working (plucking ears of corn). Jesus calls those disciples guiltless for those actions and allows them to do the necessary work they need on the Sabbath. In other words, if they can't rest on that day, Jesus is fine with it.

Now, would he then be mad if mass (group worship) is then done on another day? That seems quite trivial considering the numerous times the Bible shows Jesus instructing people to work on the Sabbath, explaining that it is fine to do that, etc.

Maybe you need to read the New Testament.

Anything else you wrote is pure foolishness.
so, documented history means nothing? see, that's a major issue i have with religion. documented historical facts be damned, they don't count.

lololol . . . the Church of God, a church formed in the 1800's is the original church.

so, documented history means nothing? see, that's a major issue i have with religion. documented historical facts be damned, they don't count.

lololol . . . the Church of God, a church formed in the 1800's is the original church.

What you said makes no sense at all.

I guess the books of the bible aren't recorded history either. Books that are much older than some coach in Tennessee.

And if you need scripture, I don't have them

God, you're an idiot. Not everyone reads this board every two hours. I spent 4/20 with Willie Nelson, celebrated Fiesta in San Antonio with your wife's extended family the following day before watching Netflix with Kacey Musgraves, went to the Formula 1 Grand Prix of the Americas with Jay Sean in Austin yesterday, and drove back to Dallas tonight (now last night, since I ended up falling asleep before sending this message) instead of studying Pullman Square so that I could link up with Lil Peep. Since I know you are clicking refresh every five minutes hoping I have acknowledged your existence, here is your answer:

"The Sabbath was made for humankind, and not humankind for the Sabbath."

As I said, the Sabbath was created as a favor for mankind. It was a break from their work to be able to rest their mind, rest their body, worship, and heal. But if they don't need the break and/or have work that needs to be done, Jesus showed by words and examples that they are free to do that. Sometimes, due to this, the Sabbath isn't kept . . . and your god was alright with it.

Matthew 12 clears up a lot more for you. People accused disciples of breaking the Sabbath by working (plucking ears of corn). Jesus calls those disciples guiltless for those actions and allows them to do the necessary work they need on the Sabbath. In other words, if they can't rest on that day, Jesus is fine with it.

Now, would he then be mad if mass (group worship) is then done on another day? That seems quite trivial considering the numerous times the Bible shows Jesus instructing people to work on the Sabbath, explaining that it is fine to do that, etc.

The Sabbath, which is the 7th day of the week, is meant to be kept Holy as a sign between Man and God.

Your a freaking Athiest. You don't even recognize God, so do you really think I believe you truly understand the Bible and the Spiritual World. You live a life of sin and you don't even know it. You see the Bible in the Phsyical sense but have no clue about the Spiritual meaning of the Bible. AND THAT IS WHY YOU HATE GOD.

The Sabbath, which is the 7th day of the week, is meant to be kept Holy as a sign between Man and God.

And as I have shown, the holy aspect of it is allowed to be eliminated if there are things that need to be done to help man (the specific stories in the bible include working to get food, helping others, getting food/drink for your animals, helping animals in other ways, etc.).

Your belief that the Sabbath means no work, no play, and all worship is wrong.

And this atheist understands the bible far more than you do, as you have exemplified over the last few weeks. The absence of theism does not prohibit one from understanding beliefs in a higher power.

And as I have shown, the holy aspect of it is allowed to be eliminated if there are things that need to be done to help man (the specific stories in the bible include working to get food, helping others, getting food/drink for your animals, helping animals in other ways, etc.).

Your belief that the Sabbath means no work, no play, and all worship is wrong.

And this atheist understands the bible far more than you do, as you have exemplified over the last few weeks. The absence of theism does not prohibit one from understanding beliefs in a higher power.

You haven't shown anything at all to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT