ADVERTISEMENT

Is GOP the Dog Who Finally Caught the Car?

Hunter Offers to Testify Publicly in House Investigation

(Even though Hunter is a gigantic piece of shit, I can't believe his counsel is allowing this)

HIs counsel is probably pushing for it. It will be nothing but "I don't recall" of "I plead the 5th" in a show so he and his counsel can say: "See? Another rock turned over and nothing." so We The People can see it.......Cold, hard facts will be the only things that can take him down. Pedo Pete and the weaponized DOJ are doing their best to protect him.

"We have seen you use closed door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door," Hunter's attorney Abbe Lowell wrote. "If, as you claim, your efforts are important and involve issues that Americans should know about, then let light shine on the proceedings."

is he referring to the jan 6 hearings with this statement?

Reactions: 30CAT
"We have seen you use closed door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door," Hunter's attorney Abbe Lowell wrote. "If, as you claim, your efforts are important and involve issues that Americans should know about, then let light shine on the proceedings."

is he referring to the jan 6 hearings with this statement?
Did ANY Jan 6 witnesses request a public hearing??

likely not but i don't know and doesn't really matter. witnesses don't get to dictate whether hearings are open or closed.

fwiw, i'm all for open hearings over closed. obviously, based on what has come out since the jan 6 closed hearings, there would have been substantially less misinformation put out by committee members if the hearings had been open.

Don't know but ranking member raskin has denied that very same request from steve bannon even though he is now playing to the morons by claiming the gop is denying due process or whatever bullshit he's spewing

likely not but i don't know and doesn't really matter. witnesses don't get to dictate whether hearings are open or closed.

fwiw, i'm all for open hearings over closed. obviously, based on what has come out since the jan 6 closed hearings, there would have been substantially less misinformation put out by committee members if the hearings had been open.
Like what??

I do think it's funny liberals think Hunter should should get to set the terms. When this cycle repeats itself with Kushner in 2026 after Trump wins, will libs want him to get the same treatment?

Don't know but ranking member raskin has denied that very same request from steve bannon even though he is now playing to the morons by claiming the gop is denying due process or whatever bullshit he's spewing
Get ready for the crocodile tears from Raskin, Lynch, Khanna, AOC, & Cory Bush if it's a public hearing.

Like what??
portraying it as a full on breach and assault on the capitol with newly released video showing protestors being welcomed into the facility and guided throughout by staff.

indication that there were no FBI informants in the crowd only to find out now that there was.

Hunter Biden is still under criminal investigation. He should invoke his 5th Amendment right to every single question beyond "please state your name for the record." And I would advise anyone to do the same.
Honestly, I can’t imagine his counsel would advise him to do anything else if he’s going this route. He’s going on the offensive. I don’t want to say he’s filling slap suits but it’s starting to feel that way

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Honestly, I can’t imagine his counsel would advise him to do anything else if he’s going this route. He’s going on the offensive. I don’t want to say he’s filling slap suits but it’s starting to feel that way
Republicans are more interested in political figure #1, aka the big guy, aka Robert L Peters, aka JRB ware and the checks he’s been receiving

Hunter Biden is still under criminal investigation. He should invoke his 5th Amendment right to every single question beyond "please state your name for the record." And I would advise anyone to do the same.
Agreed. But then why ask for a public hearing if you're just going to "plead da fif"?

Agreed. But then why ask for a public hearing if you're just going to "plead da fif"?
It would sound refreshing to hear it from someone other than...

Setting up for the pardon..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT