ADVERTISEMENT

Is my friend rifle back yet?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Figured mating with japs was pretty good, but missing him due to the time zone differential. Think I mentioned it before, but a jap is one of the few things missing from my resume. Probably too old to straddle one now, but holding out hope to meet one in the old folks home. If nothing else, maybe just get the chance to rub my weiner against her thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
I’ve already been back to the States, had a trip back to Europe, and am headed to Austin now.
Please add this to your schedule: Within the next five weeks, I’m headed to Austin, Columbus, Puerto Vallarta, Nashville, Miami, Cuba, Brussels, Prague, Vienna, Paris, and I’m sure one or two other places in the U.S.

I’m going to start posting my travels and properties on Brad Smith’s social media pages.

Figured mating with japs was pretty good, but missing him due to the time zone differential. Think I mentioned it before, but a jap is one of the few things missing from my resume. Probably too old to straddle one now, but holding out hope to meet one in the old folks home. If nothing else, maybe just get the chance to rub my weiner against her thigh.
Give the Jap the old Mormon rub.

The Japanese women are sexually frustrated because the men are overworked and are content with using sex robots.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeauxHerd
I’ve already been back to the States, had a trip back to Europe, and am headed to Austin now.
Please add this to your schedule: Within the next five weeks, I’m headed to Austin, Columbus, Puerto Vallarta, Nashville, Miami, Cuba, Brussels, Prague, Vienna, Paris, and I’m sure one or two other places in the U.S.

I’m going to start posting my travels and properties on Brad Smith’s social media pages.

Prague is my absolute favorite I think. Will like to hear how you like it. We typically like local boutique hotels rather than chains, so we stayed here and loved it.

Vienna probably my favorite Western European city. The Schonbrunn palace grounds just outside the city is cool. This place I enjoyed for dinner. If you want local cuisine it was good.

We kept this keepsake for home. Ate there with my bride back when we didnt ever splurge much on nice places…here it is a long with some crappy cheap street art from a Prague trip.

We kept this keepsake for home. Ate there with my bride back when we didnt ever splurge much on nice places…here it is a long with some crappy cheap street art from a Prague trip.
I’m not a foodie at all. I enjoy a good meal, but I’m far more comfortable eating it at my house or in my hotel than sitting around waiting for my food at a restaurant and having people around. A local place in California has a great lobster grilled cheese that I get once a week when I’m home, and they always ask why I never dine in. It’s not to the point of despising eating in restaurants, but I overwhelmingly prefer getting takeout compared with me being served at a restaurant.

And a good meal isn’t high on my priority list on any trip. Just not my thing. I’m content with a local cuisine/casual meal over a Michelin rated restaurant.

I’m Tokyo, I ate at one restaurant three times because
1) it was convenient to my hotel
2) I could eat at the bar with people not talking to me
3) the meal I had the first time was good
4) I liked the workers who engaged with me the first time.

I did make it a point to eat at an ice shaving place wherr the owner/artist was the former bakery chef at a Michelin two-star before she started her own gig, but that was because this ice shaving was as much art as food.

I’m worried that I may get a little bored with the Prague/Vienna/Brussels/Paris trip. It may be a little too much history/museums/architecture without as much nature/exploring/music/sports/moving around that I prefer.

I’m not a foodie at all. I enjoy a good meal, but I’m far more comfortable eating it at my house or in my hotel than sitting around waiting for my food at a restaurant and having people around. A local place in California has a great lobster grilled cheese that I get once a week when I’m home, and they always ask why I never dine in. It’s not to the point of despising eating in restaurants, but I overwhelmingly prefer getting takeout compared with me being served at a restaurant.

And a good meal isn’t high on my priority list on any trip. Just not my thing. I’m content with a local cuisine/casual meal over a Michelin rated restaurant.

I’m Tokyo, I ate at one restaurant three times because
1) it was convenient to my hotel
2) I could eat at the bar with people not talking to me
3) the meal I had the first time was good
4) I liked the workers who engaged with me the first time.

I did make it a point to eat at an ice shaving place wherr the owner/artist was the former bakery chef at a Michelin two-star before she started her own gig, but that was because this ice shaving was as much art as food.

I’m worried that I may get a little bored with the Prague/Vienna/Brussels/Paris trip. It may be a little too much history/museums/architecture without as much nature/exploring/music/sports/moving around that I prefer.
I gotcha. I get that, my wife and I are outliers in the food stuff.

If you’re with a lady friend the evening walks in Prague on the river at dusk are amazing. Or if you get up early and see the fog coming off on the Charles bridge…man it’s amazing. It’s just a beatiful city. I typically recommend the free walking tours (they make money by tips) .

Good quick ice cream /gelato at Prague was “cream and dream” (I’m not joking). Good quick desert. Just a block out of old town as I recall

Last edited:
I gotcha. I get that, my wife and I are outliers in the food stuff.

If you’re with a lady friend the evening walks in Prague on the river at dusk are amazing. Or if you get up early and see the fog coming off on the Charles bridge…man it’s amazing. It’s just a beatiful city. I typically recommend the free walking tours (they make money by tips) .

Good quick ice cream /gelato at Prague was “cream and dream” (I’m not joking). Good quick desert. Just a block out of old town as I recall

Thanks. Both of those recommendations seem more my style.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT