ADVERTISEMENT

Isiah green rumor

I know your not offering because he is from the EP.

Or it’s because his talent doesn’t warrant an offer.

I know what you’ll say.

I’ll just take the opinions of schools that are not part of the service academies or Ivy League.

Reactions: johns1124
Or it’s because his talent doesn’t warrant an offer.

I know what you’ll say.

I’ll just take the opinions of schools that are not part of the service academies or Ivy League.
well Doc took a kid from Winchester with no other offers. Have a good day boys. Signing off.

well Doc took a kid from Winchester with no other offers. Have a good day boys. Signing off.

You mean the kid that was DPOTY in his district and All-State as a junior? Let’s not forget that he was injured for the majority of his senior season or that his grades were an issue, which is why he took a prop year at Marshall. Those are the reasons he had no offers, not because he was a 4.0 student that plays on the most high-profiled team in the state.

yesterday it was on herdfans facebook page and today its gone...said Hamrick and Doc don't get along and the contract wont be renewed

I find it hard to believe they don't get along. Both are football guys and state natives. We've always heard MH was Doc's biggest fan/defender. Now, the rumor is that DD and MH don't get along at all. That, I can see happening.

MH is terrible at communication, as is Marshall. The school has never been good in the PR department.

Again, Doc has not recruited one kid from the area since he has been coach. So, Im not debating the issue. Facts are facts. Maybe Doc will do it this year to prove me wrong.

Josh, recruiting tip. Go check it out for me. Blake Hartman(running back/LB), 1st team allstate as a junior from Musselman. He is now 6 ft, 225, and is on social media squatting 500 lbs 10 times. Yep! 10 times.4.0 gpa! Go do some reseach, call the high school coach, and report on the kid. He is a stud.

Sounds like Neal could use him in Mo'town.

I find it hard to believe they don't get along. Both are football guys and state natives. We've always heard MH was Doc's biggest fan/defender. Now, the rumor is that DD and MH don't get along at all. That, I can see happening.

MH is terrible at communication, as is Marshall. The school has never been good in the PR department.
I too don't believe that MH Doc don't get along. I can confirm your thoughts in the relationship between MH and DD

Your opinion would be correct on both sides.

Mike and Doc get along very well.

Mike and Dan.......that's a different story.

If you have followed my posts Doc has not recruited the Eastern Panhandle since he has been the coach. Then to rub it everyones face he took a prob from nearby Winchester Va that all of our schools played and we have it on tape the kid getting dominated. I spoke to an area high school coach again yesterday that Doc and the coach at Martinsburg had a huge falling out over Doc pulling an offer on a kid several years ago but Doc would not let it go. JC Price talks to the coaches just for window dressing but facts are Martinsburg is one of the winningest programs in the country and Doc has signed no one from the area.
What does take a Prob mean? I’d like to know more about this riff between Doc and the coaches in the Northern PanHandle? Why is he not welcome to recruit there?

What does take a Prob mean? I’d like to know more about this riff between Doc and the coaches in the Northern PanHandle? Why is he not welcome to recruit there?
Steve, you might be new here, but do you know the difference between Northern and Eastern panhandles?

Prop maybe? Doc has taken kids from every Corner of the state since he has been at MU but not the EP. People are taking notice and it didn't help when Doc took a prop from Winchester with no other D1 offers and is on film getting his butt kicked by EP players(both jr and sr season). Fact is no players have been recruited from the EP and all other parts of the state have been. Current HS coaches here indicate Walker and Doc didn't get along(which is a whole different story). Currently, Musselman has a running back linebacker that was first team allstate last year and he is on twitter squatting 500 lbs 10(for perspective that is Saquon Barkley strong) and its already been said Marshall is not interested but has not even played his senior season yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT