ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Been a Few Years

There is coming a day, the last one, and in that day every single human being and everyone else will agree on at least ONE thing, and it is this...don't let anyone or anything stand between you and Jesus. Those that refuse him, and those that have accepted him will all agree.

There is coming a day, the last one, and in that day every single human being and everyone else will agree on at least ONE thing, and it is this...don't let anyone or anything stand between you and Jesus. Those that refuse him, and those that have accepted him will all agree.
This exact same song and dance has been going on for many hundreds of years. That day never came about nor will it.

I know what I have. I know how this is all going to end here on earth.
As have the billions of other people who have had different but just as devout beliefs over the past hundreds of years. But you - you’re the one who has the right answer out of those billions.

Reactions: Jartard
You're a total idiot and liar. If you believe there is God and you believe that Jesus is the savior, and then turn around and propose that God would put the record of his Son in uninspired men's hands, then you're a total idiot, just like I said.
Add in the multiple doctrines, multiple versions of the Bible, teachings, and endless interpretations. Yes, all done by fallible men. You want to believe the literal interpretations of the Bible: all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god…but, we need to ignore this verse when considering those who pieced it together over centuries. Got it.

What a bunch of morons. You all claim some unbelievably bizarre and limitless powers of your god. Yet the most important thing - the message he wants to get out to everybody - has been left by him up to random interpretation, confusing, questionable, and unable to be translated in many cases because he didn’t divinely guide it to be done how he wanted?

He would leave people who truly want to learn and spread his word open to major, innocent errors in their attempts to spread his word like he wants?

Either your god is the dumbest mother fvcker in history . . . or your religious beliefs make absolutely no sense.
You and eg work it out. I am working on my golf game.

Reactions: 19MU88
You and eg work it out. I am working on my golf game.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

As have the billions of other people who have had different but just as devout beliefs over the past hundreds of years. But you - you’re the one who has the right answer out of those billions.
It's only going to happen one time. Be prepared for it.

I need to adjust the intelligence rankings of posters on this board. If you’re a Christian and believe the fairy tales in the Bible, show your support here:
I believe Jesus is my saviour and nothing can change that. God created the heavens and the earth and it so amazing what he did. What good does it do a man if he has all the money in the world and loses his soul?

Reactions: extragreen
Are you guys breaking up? Hey Greed I told you to get off his nuts along time ago.

It always amazes me that 99.9% people fail to realize that they are(insert religion here) based upon where they were born at.
It amazes me that it amazes so many because they don't know what they're talking about...

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It amazes me that it amazes so many because they don't know what they're talking about...

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
200w.gif

You're still absolutely ignorant of both. Lying idiot.
Nope. Grew up in church. A philosophical view, using biblical teachings for personal reflections, meditations has it's uses. Worshipping at the alter of infallible man made, organized religions/cults, consuming it literally...doesn't.

Look at you. You're the least "christian" of anyone on this board. You're a joke.

Nope. Grew up in church. A philosophical view, using biblical teachings for personal reflections, meditations has it's uses. Worshipping at the alter of infallible man made, organized religions/cults, consuming it literally...doesn't.

Look at you. You're the least "christian" of anyone on this board. You're a joke.
You're a liar, and an idiot. And IF you grew up in church (doubtful), you've learned absolutely nothing. We will see how far your personal reflections and meditations get you when the time comes. You're a liar, idiot, and a son of satan.

You're a liar, and an idiot. And IF you grew up in church (doubtful), you've learned absolutely nothing. We will see how far your personal reflections and meditations get you when the time comes. You're a liar, idiot, and a son of satan.
^^will 🔥 eternity^^

Yes. Grew up in church. Learned a lot. Mainly, the literal interpretation of the bible is interesting myth. You're a hypocrite, a liar, and a dumb son of a bitch. Just ask your thetans.

Yes. Grew up in church. Learned a lot. Mainly, the literal interpretation of the bible is interesting myth. You're a hypocrite, a liar, and a dumb son of a bitch. Just ask your thetans.
You learned nothing. Nothing. You're a liar, a son of satan, an enemy of God, lost, undone, filthy, and rotten.

Are you guys breaking up? Hey Greed I told you to get off his nuts along time ago.
I believe so. Makes sense, considering neither one has any actual friends in real life. More like people who tolerate them.

Thoughts and prayers to Rifle and Greed, as they go through this tumultuous break-up 💔

• Haha
Wonder if rifle has any pictures or connections with Tom Cruise or Travolta?

FFS. I'm not a "god hater" you imbecile. I'm not the one who preaches "Jesus is the way" but decided he needed these to really change his life:

tin-can-1.jpg
You've exposed yourself as a piece of shit as a human being. Have you realized why nobody really responds to you on here now, piece of shit?

You've exposed yourself as a piece of shit as a human being. Have you realized why nobody really responds to you on here now, piece of shit?
I haven't noticed. I typically dont come on here and count my responses. I guess, if I were to notice, you follow me around looking for spelling mistakes, Greed with his same repeat, nonsense nothing type replies.

Herdman and I (along with a couple others) were conversing freely the other day about crawl space humidifiers. Thank for the update though. Try a little harder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT