ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Been a Few Years

Several intellgience agencies and anybody with common sense know it came from China.
Lie #1
You are literrally the only person, black, white, jew, gentile, liberal, conservative, athiest, Irish, Hispanic, German, and any other demographic or race or religon that even goes down the road of uknown. It came from China, plain and simple.
Lie 2
Biden and his family
There has been ZERO evidence come out that Joe Biden has committed a crime.
The election in 2020 was full of funny business.
Lie3

Lie #1

Lie 2

There has been ZERO evidence come out that Joe Biden has committed a crime.

Lie3
#1)intelligence agencies have reported that. High probability. However you want to word it. Again, you are the only person that can't accept that it came from China. The only one I have heard of that even remotely denies it.

#2)see above

#3)In regards to the Bidens those things I wrote have been documented and there are bank records and routing info. I stated draw your own conclusions. It would be illegal for anyone else. I just had a friend getting a clearance. He had to answer why he was in China on a college sponsored trip for a few weeks. But, Biden can get money from other countries going to a bunch of LLC's and multiple family members accounts? Okkkk

#4)The election of 2020 was full of funny business and was not like any other election we have done in our lifetime.

#1)intelligence agencies have reported that. High probability. However you want to word it. Again, you are the only person that can't accept that it came from China. The only one I have heard of that even remotely denies it.
I've never argued that it didn't come from China, you lying idiot. I continue to say the fact of the matter....the origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN.
#2)see above
The origin of covid 19 is...UNKNOWN
#3)In regards to the Bidens those things I wrote have been documented and there are bank records and routing info. I stated draw your own conclusions. It would be illegal for anyone else. I just had a friend getting a clearance. He had to answer why he was in China on a college sponsored trip for a few weeks. But, Biden can get money from other countries going to a bunch of LLC's and multiple family members accounts? Okkkk
There has been no evidence provided that Biden has committed a crime.
#4)The election of 2020 was full of funny business and was not like any other election we have done in our lifetime.
You're a liar. There is zero evidence of any fraud or rigging of any kind that negatively impacted the 2020 presidential election. Your orange jesus lost fair and square. Looking forward to his next failure, from prison I hope.

I've never argued that it didn't come from China

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

Reactions: 19MU88
The sentence could have been taken in more than one way.
Only if one is an idiot.
So you've doubted Jesus could be resurrected after 3 days
No, that was Lazarus. Idiot.
and now you're contradicting the Bible about the judgement day
There are numerous interpretations of Revelation held by various sects and denominations. I'm contradicting you. I'd say I am contradicting your specific version of religion, but you have two and I am not sure what that other one says about that topic...but it probably involves aliens.

Are you also a young Earth Creationist?
but other religions have better payoffs if you're correct (lots of virgins!)
This is valid point, some of the others are promising lots of pussy. It's a great time to be a free agent.

Wrong. Moron.

My point still holds. Pill head.

And all but 1 are incorrect.

You're contradicting the Bible.
Baptists aren't the only ones going to heaven. I grew up in a Baptist church. Hate to tell you that.

You truly believe Noah got two of every animal on a boat about 500 feet long?
You truly don't believe the Bible? How else do you interpret the following...

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

If you find bliss in your ignorance, I'd suggest not going.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.
Including the dinosaurs?

It’s a translation from hebrew which is not exact. I also believe in common sense. There is no physical way to get 2 of every animal on a boat plus food for 40 days on a ship 500 feet long

I swear how is one a fundamentalist Christian and the scientologist at the same time? I grew up in a Baptist Church. Can you imagine if they found that out? But, there is a lot of hanky panky that goes on, people just don't want to admit. Wild preachers daughters, things at church camp, choir members banging each other, drinking when nobody is looking, preachers taking money, etc. But, man they get riled up about Catholics let alone scientologists. Weird combo to say the least.

Now to this ark thing and days thing. Couldn't 1 day to God be like 1,000 years or something? Maybe Noah got two of everything in his area?

It’s a translation from hebrew which is not exact. I also believe in common sense. There is no physical way to get 2 of every animal on a boat plus food for 40 days on a ship 500 feet long
You idiot. God's power is not limited to your idea of what is possible.

I swear how is one a fundamentalist Christian and the scientologist at the same time? I grew up in a Baptist Church. Can you imagine if they found that out? But, there is a lot of hanky panky that goes on, people just don't want to admit. Wild preachers daughters, things at church camp, choir members banging each other, drinking when nobody is looking, preachers taking money, etc. But, man they get riled up about Catholics let alone scientologists. Weird combo to say the least.

Now to this ark thing and days thing. Couldn't 1 day to God be like 1,000 years or something? Maybe Noah got two of everything in his area?
How can anyone be as stupid as you are??

No you didn't. What is a day to god? 24 hours? 200 years? 1000? How do we know?
You idiots are going at things completely backward. You're trying to put God in a box using the science of fallible men and "common sense". In the meantime God is on the throne with all power, all understanding, all wisdom, and did I mention all power.

You idiots are going at things completely backward. You're trying to put God in a box using the science of fallible men and "common sense". In the meantime God is on the throne with all power, all understanding, all wisdom, and did I mention all power.
Then why did you go to a session with that other deal?

Man defines a day as 24 hrs. Couldn't a day to god be much longer? That's all I am asking.

None of us are perfect.

I swear how is one a fundamentalist Christian and the scientologist at the same time?
Are you familiar with phrases like "hell bound" or "eternity in hell"? That's what at the "same time" gets you with at least one of the sexual deviants religions.

Are you familiar with phrases like "hell bound" or "eternity in hell"? That's what at the "same time" gets you with at least one of the sexual deviants religions.
^^^still looking for someone stupider than himself

Exactly. The Bible written, edited, interpreted, re-edited, written again, interpreted, rewritten…over and over and over by….fallible men.
You're a total idiot and liar. If you believe there is God and you believe that Jesus is the savior, and then turn around and propose that God would put the record of his Son in uninspired men's hands, then you're a total idiot, just like I said.

What a bunch of morons. You all claim some unbelievably bizarre and limitless powers of your god. Yet the most important thing - the message he wants to get out to everybody - has been left by him up to random interpretation, confusing, questionable, and unable to be translated in many cases because he didn’t divinely guide it to be done how he wanted?

He would leave people who truly want to learn and spread his word open to major, innocent errors in their attempts to spread his word like he wants?

Either your god is the dumbest mother fvcker in history . . . or your religious beliefs make absolutely no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT