ADVERTISEMENT

It was nice knowing everyone

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
with trump with drawing is from the Paris accord it appears we will all be dead by the end of the year. Hug your loved ones tight complete your bucket list. The end is nigh

People in california losing jobs in clean energy wont hurt us. They never cared about miners.

Global warming is the biggest fraud ever
No it's not. What is the fraud is the doom and gloom we are all gonna die predictions.
Is the climate changing absolutely. Does man have an effect absolutely. Should we try to protect the environment absolutely. Will we die if we do nothing. Absolutely. Will we die if we do everything humanely possible. You betcha.
The point is there needs to be a happy medium on both sides. Once that happens then things will get done. Signing a non binding "agreement" does absolutely nothing except make people feel good the same with withdrawing from that agreement

The irony from this decision is watching all the lefties holding up the mantra of ".....but the Corporations are going to save us by abiding by this agreement. Corporations are against Trump.....".

Just think about that for a second. The same wacko, snowflake, anti-corporate, anti-capitalist, corporations are greedy, corporations cheat, corporations kill, corporations crush the working man, now suddenly believe corporations are going to be the savior for them and their pseudo false religion.

If this isn't more evidence to my belief that the idea that man can alter ( and then "save") the climate, is the biggest branding,marketing, sales pitch of all time. Solely designed to separate people from their money, freedom, and national sovereignty. It's absolutely genius in its design, strategy, and implementation.

The irony from this decision is watching all the lefties holding up the mantra of ".....but the Corporations are going to save us by abiding by this agreement. Corporations are against Trump.....".

Just think about that for a second. The same wacko, snowflake, anti-corporate, anti-capitalist, corporations are greedy, corporations cheat, corporations kill, corporations crush the working man, now suddenly believe corporations are going to be the savior for them and their pseudo false religion.

If this isn't more evidence to my belief that the idea that man can alter ( and then "save") the climate, is the biggest branding,marketing, sales pitch of all time. Solely designed to separate people from their money, freedom, and national sovereignty. It's absolutely genius in its design, strategy, and implementation.

You really believe that GW is some kind of world wide conspiracy and marketing strategy being played out by 97% of the scientist world wide in order to perpetuate government funding...funding that not only involves the US government, but thousands of governments from different countries around the world...a conspiracy that reaches literally hundreds of thousands of scientist and spans international borders...all in order to to enrich scientists and incorporate some liberal, anti business agenda designed to take down big energy and business and change the way we live to fit some leftist worldview? Christ...that's some next level conspiracy paranoia there.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You really believe that GW is some kind of world wide conspiracy and marketing strategy being played out by 97% of the scientist world wide in order to perpetuate government funding...funding that not only involves the US government, but thousands of governments from different countries around the world...a conspiracy that reaches literally hundreds of thousands of scientist and spans international borders...all in order to to enrich scientists and incorporate some liberal, anti business agenda designed to take down big energy and business and change the way we live to fit some leftist worldview? Christ...that's some next level conspiracy paranoia there.

all of you smart guys should get together once a week and have a worry party to fret over a tenth of a degree potential change in temperature over the next century. it's a shame you guys weren't around a hundred thousand years ago to keep us from coming out of the ice age.

Reactions: WV-FAN
when I am bored I go back and look at the scientific predictions of 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago....they are a hoot and never correct. just like the BS they are selling now and idiot liberals like greed lap it up.

Help me here...what was prediction 30, 40, 50 years ago?

i'll help you. the prediction they like to cite was that the earth would cool.
that is their argument against sanity.

but, if they were capable of thinking one thought beyond that b.s
(or being honest about the subject) they would realize that the
argument that 50 years ago scientists were predicting a new ice
age only proves the fact of global warming.
trump said yesterday:
“The United States,” he said, “will cease all implementation of the nonbinding Paris accord and the draconian financial and economic burdens the agreement imposes on our country.”

truth is there is no point arguing with these dead enders - they know the
truth, with them it's just a matter of showing how stubborn they can be.
best thing to do is just laugh at them. the rest of humanity does.

all of you smart guys should get together once a week and have a worry party to fret over a tenth of a degree potential change in temperature over the next century. it's a shame you guys weren't around a hundred thousand years ago to keep us from coming out of the ice age.

All of you ideologues should get together and think of new ways to hyperbolize any discourse that differs from your own. Maybe even come up with a new name to keep "snowflake" from growing trite and overused. I'm thinking "marshmallow" for it soft quality. That way when someone disagrees with you, you can make it appear as though it is a result of hysterics and weakness thus allowing you to continue your post election touchdown dance.

I find it hilarious that you guys are following that intellectual giant Trump over the consensus of the scientific world. But...but...but...it's all a liberal conspiracy. Talk about hysterics.

I don't believe in "conspiracies" in general. Don't believe this is one either. Govts (and religious doctrines) are in the business to maintain control of their "civilized" populations. Businesses and corporations are in business to profit. And scientist (regardless of your naive belief of their pure intentions) are in business to gain grants and funding for their projects and institutions. I see this every day.

Making money and serving your organizations fundamental purposes IS NOT a conspiracy. It's "consensus building and strategic collaboration.

Reactions: murox
Help me here...what was prediction 30, 40, 50 years ago?

you do have google don't you? try earth day 1970, try incorrect environmental predictions, try Al Gore predictions....try NYC will be under water or something like that LOL

when I am bored I go back and look at the scientific predictions of 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago....they are a hoot and never correct. just like the BS they are selling now and idiot liberals like greed lap it up.

I have made 2 statements about global warming. 2. The first was a couple years ago that I didn't have enough information to know if GW was real or not but that I did know we ought to take care of the only inhabitable planet we have. The 2nd is in this thread stating I SUSPECT your kids/grandkids will mourn your ignorance. In your particular case, I know they will.

On NPR they said their were now more jobs in california in the clean energy business than all the mining jobs in wv and ky. Is that maybe why they hate coal in california because it costs them jobs. Any clean energy jobs should be in wv and ky if they kill coal.

Its amazing all these corporations can continue their clean energy initiatives despite what the govt does. Ain't "capitalism" grand

Everyone grab you pick and shovel. For safety throw a canary in a cage. Coal jobs are coming back demand has just soared. Greatest day ever.

I have made 2 statements about global warming. 2. The first was a couple years ago that I didn't have enough information to know if GW was real or not but that I did know we ought to take care of the only inhabitable planet we have. The 2nd is in this thread stating I SUSPECT your kids/grandkids will mourn your ignorance. In your particular case, I know they will.

you were mentioned in that thread as a good example of an idiot liberal.....not because of your position on global warming or any statements your dumbass may have made on the subject.

you were mentioned in that thread as a good example of an idiot liberal.....not because of your position on global warming or any statements your dumbass may have made on the subject.

Just like a good little puff, you defend an ignorant statement with a lie.

I have Climate Change activists and Televangelists in the same category. Neither live like they believe what they are preaching.

Similar to preachers who get drunk, support the death penalty, and baptize babies to make the parents feel good.

Similar to Catholics supporting abortion. Or scientologist saying there's nothing to believe in Scientology

Maybe you and 88 can get together when he's bored and come up with something you have to believe in order to be a scientologist. So far, the entire list of posters on this board have come up with a sum of zero. All that (zero) and you've had years to research.

You heard it.

giphy.gif

Maybe you and 88 can get together when he's bored and come up with something you have to believe in order to be a scientologist. So far, the entire list of posters on this board have come up with a sum of zero. All that (zero) and you've had years to research.

uh sure. I'll get on that the day after you make an intelligent comment on here. might be a while

You also claim that a religion doesn't have to have beliefs which is completely illogical

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT