ADVERTISEMENT

It's Turning Blue

No you don't. You're a complete moron. I don't serve deacons, infidel, I serve God.
Well, my guess is he doesn't approve either. I don't speak for God, like you try to sometimes, but my theory is the BOSS does not approve.

I am telling you this for your own good. Those SOB's up in Columbus are taking your money

HAHAHAHAHHAHhhh. You discover a past life through coaching but then you can just ignore it. Scientology really is like a pick your own story religion.

That ^^^is pitiful. You discover an incident during auditing, you can draw your own conclusion as to what that incident is. I have NEVER had a scientology "coach" tell me what I experienced during auditing, they just acknowledge what I tell them. moron

Yes, both can be true, idiot. Scientology is a body of discoveries. Let's use the "past lives" as an example. During auditing, people will experience incidents they know didn't happen in their current life. This was not invented, it was discovered. The attempt to explain the phenomena is "past lives." No one has to believe those incidents exist before experiencing them, and no one has to believe they are the result of a past life. You see how that works, moron.

Wat8.jpg

2 words....pill head ^^^

You can call names all you want....especially as we know your name for me is based on your cult and its "belief" the cans heal depression (and Xenu had the psychiatrists help him steal the souls; fvcking weirdos). Your cult is still stupid, and so are you for giving it your money to the point you are now on welfare. And you just double down on stupid by being here in general.

You sure anything they do is for free? I'm thinking you'll need to start a gofundme page before you join the cult, even if for a single session.

Million dollars for the first session. But the good news is you can get most of the rest of it at half that.

They don't accept pill heads for auditing.

That's odd, you've spent a good deal of time here calling me a pill-head and telling me psychiatric medicine is fake and Scientology is the answer. I remember when you were trying to get me on the cans (I have to admit, that is better than you trying to get me in the can). Now you say they won't give me the answer? Or are you just a liar and moron, like you call everyone else?
Who am I kidding, we know you are a liar and a moron.

Reactions: WV-FAN
No, they won't, as long as you're a pill head. And we all know that you're addicted to your little pills by now. You've made your bed, now wallow in it.

Get real. As long as someone is willing to pay to play, Scientology will gladly accept any new suckas, I mean "members."

That's odd, you've spent a good deal of time here calling me a pill-head and telling me psychiatric medicine is fake and Scientology is the answer. I remember when you were trying to get me on the cans (I have to admit, that is better than you trying to get me in the can). Now you say they won't give me the answer? Or are you just a liar and moron, like you call everyone else?
Who am I kidding, we know you are a liar and a moron.
You just have to take some vitamins and go to a sauna then you’re good as gold to get canned

Except for antibiotics or other medical drugs prescribed by a physician, no. All other drugs including recreational street drugs and psychiatric mind-altering drugs, are forbidden.
https://www.scientology.org/faq/sci...ort-of-drugs-when-you-are-in-scientology.html

Not IN Scientology, you jackass. I wouldn't join you crazy cocksuckers for a billion dollars. I want my first free reading you pricks use to offer. I think you idiots called it a "personality test". I wonder if they can guess my personality is the kind of person that thinks you all need kicked in the dick...

"If a person has a medical or dental condition requiring treatment that includes taking some medical drug other than antibiotics, they should inform the appropriate staff member and consult their doctor or dentist."

So if someone needs high blood pressure meds, insulin, or an anti-viral, they need to inform Scientology staff. Nah, not a cult at all. Fvcking weirdos.

"the real reasons for these unwanted conditions..."

Xenu, Thetan shit, past lives....

"The real answer is to handle the source of one’s troubles—and that is done through Scientology."

Not Jesus. Through L Ron Hubbard.

"If a person has a medical or dental condition requiring treatment that includes taking some medical drug other than antibiotics, they should inform the appropriate staff member and consult their doctor or dentist."

So if someone needs high blood pressure meds, insulin, or an anti-viral, they need to inform Scientology staff. Nah, not a cult at all. Fvcking weirdos.

"the real reasons for these unwanted conditions..."

Xenu, Thetan shit, past lives....

"The real answer is to handle the source of one’s troubles—and that is done through Scientology."

Auditing is just to build up a lot of dirt on people for extortion and to keep their sheep herded.

Not IN Scientology, you jackass. I wouldn't join you crazy cocksuckers for a billion dollars. I want my first free reading you pricks use to offer. I think you idiots called it a "personality test". I wonder if they can guess my personality is the kind of person that thinks you all need kicked in the dick...
a billion dollars to be a cocksucker? you'd have to pay me another billion to quit.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

In other words, you're so stupid that you think appropriate staff members should not be aware of someone taking medical drugs for high blood pressure, insulin, and other possible life/health threatening conditions.

Why didn't you pray to God for relief from your mental disease instead of turning to pills, pill head?

Auditing is just to build up a lot of dirt on people for extortion and to keep their sheep herded.

So that's the real fear that you idiots have. You've committed atrocities you can't have other people finding out about. Now we know.

In other words, you're so stupid that you think appropriate staff members should not be aware of someone taking medical drugs for high blood pressure, insulin, and other possible life/health threatening conditions.

Why didn't you pray to God for relief from your mental disease instead of turning to pills, pill head?
Why does the staff need to know if I take blood pressure medicine?

Why does the staff need to know if I take blood pressure medicine?

Auditing requires the handling of emotions during sessions. A person going through intense grief could have their BP increase to non optimum levels. And then there are physical symptom such as headaches (a symptom of high blood pressure) that can be turned on and off during sessions, and the auditor needs to be able to determine if it's from BP being too high or if it's a headache caused by the content of the incident being audited. If the high blood pressure is causing a headache, the staff want that to be taken care of medically rather than continuing the auditing session. <That's my take on it, as I haven't asked staff for an answer to your particular question.

LOL, this is some brain-washed crazy shit. Wear a medical alert bracelet if it is that important. Do you tell your Baptist church preacher and deacons, "Hey everyone, the doctor told me to take some Tylenol!" "Shit, Preach, Doc's got me on a cream for my foot fungus." We know what you don't tell them, but c'mon....Should I tell the people at the pizza joint I take a blood thinner? "I need a 12" Deluxe, and BTW I take Plavix."

What if I said God lead me to go speak to my doctor about it? And God gave that doctor the wisdom to help me? And God gave a researcher the knowledge to make that medication? I bet you'll claim God gave L Ron Hubbard his knowledge of the Xenu shit, the clams, the intergalactic DC-8s....which leads us to this:

Was L Ron Hubbard a prophet of God?

Auditing requires the handling of emotions during sessions. A person going through intense grief could have their BP increase to non optimum levels. And then there are physical symptom such as headaches (a symptom of high blood pressure) that can be turned on and off during sessions, and the auditor needs to be able to determine if it's from BP being too high or if it's a headache caused by the content of the incident being audited. If the high blood pressure is causing a headache, the staff want that to be taken care of medically rather than continuing the auditing session. <That's my take on it, as I haven't asked staff for an answer to your particular question.
Omg lolololololol lmfao rofl. Please at your next can session get an answer for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT