ADVERTISEMENT

Ivy Schools are ran by anti- sematic bigots

This isn't do to Israel. It's due to the Gaza "govt".
You're yet another absolute idiot.

Palestinian economy is a forced dependency on Israel. Excessive production and transaction costs and barriers to trade with the rest of the world have resulted in a chronic trade deficit and a pervasive, lopsided dependence on Israel, which accounted for 72% of total Palestinian trade in 2022.

In 2022, 22.5% of employed Palestinians from the West Bank worked in Israel and settlements, where the average wage is higher. But broker fees and other associated costs account for 44% of gross pay, wiping out the premium over the average domestic wage

Restrictions on the movement of people and goods, destruction of productive assets in frequent military operations and the ban on the importation of key technologies and inputs have hollowed out Gaza’s economy.

Gaza is restricted in air, land, and sea travel.

Gaza is without electricity half the time, and without adequate access to clean water or a proper sewage system.

You might hate jews also if you were imprisoned by them, lived in an area with a 44% unemployment rate with the daily average wage of $13.
If only someone didn't hoard all of the food supplies gasoline infrastructure to use for terrorism related attacks then maybe things would be better for Gazans

Reactions: raleighherdfan

Palestinian economy is a forced dependency on Israel. Excessive production and transaction costs and barriers to trade with the rest of the world have resulted in a chronic trade deficit and a pervasive, lopsided dependence on Israel, which accounted for 72% of total Palestinian trade in 2022.

In 2022, 22.5% of employed Palestinians from the West Bank worked in Israel and settlements, where the average wage is higher. But broker fees and other associated costs account for 44% of gross pay, wiping out the premium over the average domestic wage

Restrictions on the movement of people and goods, destruction of productive assets in frequent military operations and the ban on the importation of key technologies and inputs have hollowed out Gaza’s economy.

Gaza is without electricity half the time, and without adequate access to clean water or a proper sewage system.
Stop firing missiles into Israel and openly wanting Jews dead. Promote peace in your country instead of terrorist activity. Vote out the govt that hoards the aid money, fuel, medicine, food, and resources that is being sent into your country for terrorist activities. The terrorist caliphate was voted into power in 2010. The terrorist's activity ratcheted up. That's when 5 of the 7 border crossings were closed.

Gaza is ruled by a religious terrorist caliphate that withholds resources from it's people that keep it's people in the dark ages. Gaza people having limited electricity, clean water, sewage disposal is all on their govt. Their leaders are millionaires and billionaires (stolen) continue to feed the hate and allow their country to starve.

When you have a majority of country that wants the Jews dead and gone, what should they expect? Open borders into your country????The entire Arab world doesn't want anything to do with "Palestine". Including bordering countries Egypt, Jordan, Why is that? It's not Israel's fault they are the only ones that have tried to make peace and actually still wanted to trade with them up until Nov.

Suddenly you're worried about 44% of gross pay being taken away from the workers??? View it as a tax, you'll likely advocate for it hypocrite.

There hasn't been a vote in gaza for 17 years. Idiot.
Unfortunately for you, thats not Israel's fault. Sounds like the people of Gaza should have risen up and revolutionized their own country. Remove the terrorist caliphate that they voted in. Instead, they agreed with the bigotry and hatred for Israel the religious terrorist caliphate fueled.

That someone is both hamas and israel. If you were dropped you off in gaza and israel wouldn't let you leave, you'd soon hate jews

The only people in gaza are the ones who want to be there. They are there because they want Jews dead. Israel isn't the only country controlling their borders. Arab states Jordan and Egypt are also restricting their borders. WHY?

That someone is both hamas and israel. If you were dropped you off in gaza and israel wouldn't let you leave, you'd soon hate jews.
If I was your neighbor and my entire family wanted to burn down your house and would randomly throw fire crackers into your shop would you let us come over, hang out and drink some beer

If I was your neighbor and my entire family wanted to burn down your house and would randomly throw fire crackers into your shop would you let us come over, hang out and drink some beer
Depends on what your daughters look like.

The only people in gaza are the ones who want to be there. They are there because they want Jews dead. Israel isn't the only country controlling their borders. Arab states Jordan and Egypt are also restricting their borders. WHY?
Egypt rarely lets Gazans in. Jordan rarely lets west bankers in either. Usually when they go into those countries they form militant factions and attack those governments too.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

easier just to post the link instead of passing it off as your own thought . . .

• Haha
Reactions: SamSwimmer
easier just to post the link instead of passing it off as your own thought . . .

Imagine that. A worthless UN report not looking to directly blame deteriorating economics on a terrorist religious caliphate "govt" stealing the aide and refusing to provide services to the people those "donations" were intended to fund.

Jews will not replace us!

Oh wait, that was the other team.

What is up with people hating Jews anyways? I mean, I kinda get why someone in Gaza would hate the Jews, but rich white kids? Left and white.

You might hate jews also if you were imprisoned by them, lived in an area with a 44% unemployment rate with the daily average wage of $13.
This is a fair point.
They have blind hatred of jews.
All 2.3 million in Gaza? I doubt this.
. Anytime I see educators doing anything other than focusing on actual academics, my first thought is always "show me your test scores."
Eh, it's Harvard, I'm sure the test scores are fine.
The entire Arab world doesn't want anything to do with "Palestine".
Not a surprise, these are the people who invented tribalism.

---------

As I said earlier, hopefully this gets universities out of the business of policing speech.

But the sad thing is, our media pushes us to a narrative that it's either radicalism or nothing. This is right and left. Rational people can criticize Israel. Rational people can feel bad for the average Gaza resident. Rational people can do both and also understand Israel has a right to self defense. And rational people can also understand that armed resistance can look logical to the oppressed.

Israel must root out Hamas. But Israel also must tell its own radicals to fvck off. There can not be any hint of a solution until both happen.

Jews will not replace us!

Oh wait, that was the other team.

What is up with people hating Jews anyways? I mean, I kinda get why someone in Gaza would hate the Jews, but rich white kids? Left and white.

This is a fair point.

All 2.3 million in Gaza? I doubt this.

Eh, it's Harvard, I'm sure the test scores are fine.

Not a surprise, these are the people who invented tribalism.

---------

As I said earlier, hopefully this gets universities out of the business of policing speech.

But the sad thing is, our media pushes us to a narrative that it's either radicalism or nothing. This is right and left. Rational people can criticize Israel. Rational people can feel bad for the average Gaza resident. Rational people can do both and also understand Israel has a right to self defense. And rational people can also understand that armed resistance can look logical to the oppressed.

Israel must root out Hamas. But Israel also must tell its own radicals to fvck off. There can not be any hint of a solution until both happen.
I was just speaking about education in general. Especially when teachers keep posting tiktoks about inclusion & nothing about actual education. However, "Show Me Your Test Scores" might not even be a good measure anymore, even at places like Harvard.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2023/10/5/faculty-debate-grade-inflation-compression/

All 2.3 million in Gaza? I doubt this
If you polled Palestinians and asked them "would they be willing to live in peace with Israel? Share land? Work together? Trade/Commerce?? etc.... I would suggest a majority would say "NO". In their view it isn't "hatred" to be doing what their sick twisted form of religion is telling them to do. It's "God's" demand for them to be killing jews.
This is a fair point

No it's not. It's an ignorant one while intentionally over-looking the failure of Gazan's own govt to provide the basic services necessary to assist with establishing a market economy of their own. $$$Billions donations looted by their govt leaders, keeping them in the dark ages. If the newly elected govt's rhetoric of killing Jews in 2010 had ceased to exist, and the missiles had stopped flying, the region would look vastly different as borders were opened and doing business at that time.

So what if Gaza and its citizens wants all Jews dead? Has nothing to do with it.

FIFY

If you polled Palestinians and asked them "would they be willing to live in peace with Israel? Share land? Work together? Trade/Commerce?? etc.... I would suggest a majority would say "NO".
I imagine you would get the same results from Israeli Jews if you flipped the question. Not that I blame them.
to assist with establishing a market economy of their own
Kinda hard to do when you are effectively embargoed.
You might want to go back to 2006.

Kinda hard to do when you are effectively embargoed
Quit firing missiles into Israel and you wouldn't be embargoed. Eliminate the caliphate govt that continues to support killing Jews because they simply live there.
You might want to go back to 2006
And were largely reopened again in 2016
I imagine you would get the same results from Israeli Jews
You definitely would now. Time and again, the Palestinians have declined a peaceful resolution.

If you polled Palestinians and asked them "would they be willing to live in peace with Israel? Share land? Work together? Trade/Commerce?? etc.... I would suggest a majority would say "NO". In their view it isn't "hatred" to be doing what their sick twisted form of religion is telling them to do. It's "God's" demand for them to be killing jews.
This got me curious so I looked it up and yeah only 16% of Palestine’s younger (I think it was like 16-30) population thinks a two state solution could ever work. Now, whether that’s because they don’t want one or they don’t think Israel would ever go along with it (their polling numbers were higher but still under half) is an open question, but it’s clear there’s an aura of hopelessness over any of this ever getting fixed.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Quit firing missiles into Israel and you wouldn't be embargoed. Eliminate the caliphate govt that continues to support killing Jews because they simply live there.

Yep. It's like throwing rocks at a hornets' nest and then looking for sympathy because you're getting stung.

Israel has a right to exist and a right to respond to terrorism against its citizens.

It's not like Israel woke up one morning, yawned and said: "Let's destroy Hamas."

Hamas started this shit and Israel is going to finish it. Justifiably so.

Unfortunately for you, thats not Israel's fault. Sounds like the people of Gaza should have risen up and revolutionized their own country. Remove the terrorist caliphate that they voted in. Instead, they agreed with the bigotry and hatred for Israel the religious terrorist caliphate fueled.
Well moron, you can't have a vote if no election is held.

Like I've said before, you're an absolute idiot...and liar.

You back pedophilia, transgenders, drag queens, terrorists, killing children, mutilating children and Pedo-Joe. Watch where you throw your rocks, dumbass.

This got me curious so I looked it up and yeah only 16% of Palestine’s younger (I think it was like 16-30) population thinks a two state solution could ever work. Now, whether that’s because they don’t want one or they don’t think Israel would ever go along with it (their polling numbers were higher but still under half) is an open question, but it’s clear there’s an aura of hopelessness over any of this ever getting fixed.
Palestine has never wanted it to work. Why? "Our land..." and a zealot, bigot centered religion.

Who involved does that not describe?
Considering that Israel has repeatedly tried to negotiate and even previously agreed to what Palestinian govts have asked for...only to have Palestine then leave the negotiating table.... Yes. Doesn't describe the Jews.

Well moron, you can't have a vote if no election is held.

Considering that Israel has repeatedly tried to negotiate and even previously agreed to what Palestinian govts have asked for...only to have Palestine then leave the negotiating table.... Yes. Doesn't describe the Jews.
A solid majority of Palestinians were not alive at the time of that summit.

And it’s a tragedy that didn’t work out because I don’t think we’ve ever been closer to a solution, and I’m not even sure what solutions are possible now.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
A solid majority of Palestinians were not alive at the time of that summit.

And it’s a tragedy that didn’t work out because I don’t think we’ve ever been closer to a solution, and I’m not even sure what solutions are possible now.
Iran is now in the news saying they will never let a 2 state solution happen. Only 1 option...end Israel, and the US should back away from Israel or face consequences.

I would suggest that no one thought Israel would respond this way. Hamas didn't, Iran didn't, the arab world didn't, the UN didn't. Hamas is being destroyed in front of their eyes. It would be a mistake to let up now. Keep eliminating these savages and when it's time, reintroduce a negotiated 2 country solution without Hamas at the table.

You back pedophilia, transgenders, drag queens, terrorists, killing children, mutilating children and Pedo-Joe. Watch where you throw your rocks, dumbass.
You're a lying idiot. How ya like those stones, punk.

No, but I'd be ok if you went to Huntington and bought some groceries.

Iran is now in the news saying they will never let a 2 state solution happen. Only 1 option...end Israel, and the US should back away from Israel or face consequences.

I would suggest that no one thought Israel would respond this way. Hamas didn't, Iran didn't, the arab world didn't, the UN didn't. Hamas is being destroyed in front of their eyes. It would be a mistake to let up now. Keep eliminating these savages and when it's time, reintroduce a negotiated 2 country solution without Hamas at the table.
You think far too much of Israel if you think their intended outcome to any of this is a Palestinian state.

If Hamas didn’t expect this response then they didn’t expect the “success” they had with their attack. This was the only response anyone could’ve expected after what Hamas did.

Palestine has never wanted it to work. Why? "Our land..." and a zealot, bigot centered religion.
Israelis have never wanted it to work. Why? "We are God's chosen people". And a bunch of Christianity goes along with that line of thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT