ADVERTISEMENT

Job Losses are "Brilliantly Disguised?

Those were necessary maybe not for rich or the ones who dont care about life, but Trumps were totally unnecessary.
How exactly does the Fed adjust interest rates just for the poor and needy??? Does this need explained to you too. This is why you can’t be taken remotely serious on here.

The dealer when I bought my car tried to get me to use their financing and get a more expensive car (I already had secured a good rate elsewhere) by telling me an 72 month loan would keep my monthly payment lower. How many fall into that trap?

Dude, I'd say the overwhelming majority of suckers consumers who are at Stealerships to buy new have the mentality, "I'm always going to have a car payment, so as long as it's a payment I can afford..."

Last time I bothered to go look at new cars the salesman kept asking me, "so...what kind of payment are you looking at?"

I finally said that I am looking at a total purchase cost, not a monthly payment. Of course he didn't appreciate that answer because the loss of commission on the loan was already cutting into his pay. I get it, but go finance someone who doesn't understand how the real world works, like Oldie or Greed.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I get it, but go finance someone who doesn't understand how the real world works, like Oldie or Greed.
In my 51 years of owning a vehicle, only 1 was purchased at a dealer and that was in 1978. And that was the only new vehicle I've owned. 1978 4wd chevy. Every other one has been pre-owned and all but one purchased from individuals. You stupid lying idiot.

Dude, I'd say the overwhelming majority of suckers consumers who are at Stealerships to buy new have the mentality, "I'm always going to have a car payment, so as long as it's a payment I can afford..."

Last time I bothered to go look at new cars the salesman kept asking me, "so...what kind of payment are you looking at?"

I finally said that I am looking at a total purchase cost, not a monthly payment. Of course he didn't appreciate that answer because the loss of commission on the loan was already cutting into his pay. I get it, but go finance someone who doesn't understand how the real world works, like Oldie or Greed.
I just sold my 2005 Lesabre which I bought in 2005 at a discount because it was an executive car. I am a very frugal person and I dont buy high priced hamburgers and all that other junk food you guys brag about on here . I dont drink so I dont have those really high drink bills on stuff that will harden my liver. That 2005 car I bought was the last one I bought. You people absolutely do not know me at all especially you mlbblack.

I just sold my 2005 Lesabre which I bought in 2005 at a discount because it was an executive car. I am a very frugal person and I dont buy high priced hamburgers and all that other junk food you guys brag about on here . I dont drink so I dont have those really high drink bills on stuff that will harden my liver. That 2005 car I bought was the last one I bought. You people absolutely do not know me at all especially you mlbblack.
You seem like a good dude, Oldie. I give you crap(all in good fun and debate) but you seem like a good dude.

You totally misinterpreted what I said Raleigh.
No one can interpret what you say. You jump from assertion to assertion only to be made to look like a fool at each step, and then you claim “that’s not what I meant”, “misinterpreted”, “not facts.” in every thread.

In this case, you made a claim about Yellen, (who kept interest rates low for a very long time). Once the facts undercut your initial assertion, you switched to ignorant Trump bashing. Once the facts undercut that assertion, you switched to poor vs rich interest rates.

I give you credit. You typically don’t run from your ignorance or continue to repeat stupid comebacks the way Greed does because of his inability to make an argument, but no one is misinterpreting you. We are simply responding to your claims as you’ve written them.

No one can interpret what you say. You jump from assertion to assertion only to be made to look like a fool at each step, and then you claim “that’s not what I meant”, “misinterpreted”, “not facts.” in every thread.

In this case, you made a claim about Yellen, (who kept interest rates low for a very long time). Once the facts undercut your initial assertion, you switched to ignorant Trump bashing. Once the facts undercut that assertion, you switched to poor vs rich interest rates.

I give you credit. You typically don’t run from your ignorance or continue to repeat stupid comebacks the way Greed does because of his inability to make an argument, but no one is misinterpreting you. We are simply responding to your claims as you’ve written them.
You're a lying idiot

The poor vs rich was the huge tax breaks your hero Trump gave the ultra rich and nothing for the poor and lower middle class. It was not about the interest rate cuts as they were intended to help the stock market and it overheated it.

The poor vs rich was the huge tax breaks your hero Trump gave the ultra rich and nothing for the poor and lower middle class. It was not about the interest rate cuts as they were intended to help the stock market and it overheated it.
Oldie, the middle class and working class are getting hammered now do to high inflation. That hurts them worse than the CEO of Facebook(a Dem by the way) getting a tax cut.

The poor vs rich was the huge tax breaks your hero Trump gave the ultra rich and nothing for the poor and lower middle class. It was not about the interest rate cuts as they were intended to help the stock market and it overheated
Please STFU. What’s going to be your excuse for being wrong again.

“The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.”

You are a moron.

Reactions: 19MU88
No. You are.

Through 2025, the top 1 percent gets about 20 percent to 25 percent of the tax cuts.
The tax cut goes predominantly to the top 1%.
Biden's inflation hurts poor people more.

You are just an envious person.

No. You are.

Through 2025, the top 1 percent gets about 20 percent to 25 percent of the tax cuts.
The tax cut goes predominantly to the top 1%.
“The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.”
This really hurts Greed’s vag. The top 1% pay more in tax $$$. How exactly do you cut a poor persons taxes that pay near nothing after their tax credits. (Answer. You don’t because they have nothing to cut).

Reactions: mlblack16.
Oldie, the middle class and working class are getting hammered now do to high inflation. That hurts them worse than the CEO of Facebook(a Dem by the way) getting a tax cut.
I was just explaing some other reasons for higher inflation. If the CEO is a democrat then he must be a DINO.

This really hurts Greed’s vag. The top 1% pay more in tax $$$. How exactly do you cut a poor persons taxes that pay near nothing after their tax credits. (Answer. You don’t because they have nothing to cut).
The top 1% pay 24% of all taxes, they make 21% of all income.

you could tax them more and how would it change your life?
that cost would get passed on to me and on top of the inflation mess caused by the govt, I would have less spending power as my dollar would be worth less. It could even costs people their jobs.

Subsequently the ultar wealthy would find ways to shelter themselves from those higher taxes. I would then get stuck paying more for good and services and probably a tax increase myself.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

that cost would get passed on to me
Me, Me, Me

Really?? How come the tax CUTS for the rich don't lower costs?? Tax cuts for the rich go to buying back stocks and paying dividends to stock holders. The rich already have enough money so they stick much of it in savings which does little to increase demand. All while not investing in production nor increasing workers wages.

I would have less spending power
Me, Me, Me
But the revenue from tax hikes could go to people who actually need it and deserve it. Once again, the rich are already rich.

It could even costs people their jobs.
Not if the tax hikes are on the wealthy.

Job growth was much weaker following the George W. Bush tax cuts, which gave the biggest boosts to high-income households, than after the tax increases on high-income households under Presidents Clinton and Obama.

Just ask Kansas how those tax cuts for the wealthy work.

Yes. That’s how it works. Anyone ever teach you about the effects of compounding??

Moral of the story: Don’t work for cabinet makers out Wayne. Dead end opportunity.
Compounding works for people who have enough money to use it that way. The rich already have enough money to do that. You idiot.

Moral of the story:

Me, Me, Me
_________phlegmwad hocker

In 2020, the bottom half of taxpayers earned 10.2 percent of total AGI and paid 2.3 percent of all federal individual income taxes. The top 1 percent earned 22.2 percent of total AGI and paid 42.3 percent of all federal income taxes.

Compounding works for people who have enough money to use it that way. The rich already have enough money to do that. You idiot.

Nope. Compounding works for anyone. No matter how much money you have or start with. That’s the beautiful thing about it.

Me, Me, Me

Really?? How come the tax CUTS for the rich don't lower costs?? Tax cuts for the rich go to buying back stocks and paying dividends to stock holders. The rich already have enough money so they stick much of it in savings which does little to increase demand. All while not investing in production nor increasing workers wages.

Me, Me, Me
But the revenue from tax hikes could go to people who actually need it and deserve it. Once again, the rich are already rich.

Not if the tax hikes are on the wealthy.

Job growth was much weaker following the George W. Bush tax cuts, which gave the biggest boosts to high-income households, than after the tax increases on high-income households under Presidents Clinton and Obama.

Just ask Kansas how those tax cuts for the wealthy work.
You asked how it would effect me.

In 2020, the bottom half of taxpayers earned 10.2 percent of total AGI and paid 2.3 percent of all federal individual income taxes. The top 1 percent earned 22.2 percent of total AGI and paid 42.3 percent of all federal income taxes.

^^even after a lifetime of failures doesn't understand why a failed cabinet maker makes less than successful CEOs of successful companies^^
Rarely, if ever, passes up an opportunity to lie and show his stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT