ADVERTISEMENT

jr rec'd email saying who meet was w/ & that she has info from THE RUSSIAN GOVT

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
WASHINGTON — Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Did you read the part where it said they didn't see the email? I'm not saying what was reported as false but things are being selectively released remember the comey letters.

Why doesn't Hillary just start her own TV show where she declares herself the winner based on popular vote and all this Russia stuff, Trump being mean, whatever, and just be on there all the time acting like she's the president?

Imagine the fans. People could say Hillary was their president, etc.

Only one problem. She's just a boring old hag. She's like this year's Chicago Cubs, except she didn't win it last year or any year.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Maybe someone can answer this question. What makes the (only) question below, asked by Tjr, an act of "treason"?

“The question that I was asked was as follows: whether I had any financial records which might prove that the funds used to sponsor the D.N.C. were coming from inappropriate sources."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

In fact, when you read the article, it points to the insinuations made to Tjr (by Goldstone) that never appeared to be accurate. What exactly is the crime here?

Maybe someone can answer this question. What makes the (only) question below, asked by Tjr, an act of "treason"?

“The question that I was asked was as follows: whether I had any financial records which might prove that the funds used to sponsor the D.N.C. were coming from inappropriate sources."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

In fact, when you read the article, it points to the insinuations made to Tjr (by Goldstone) that never appeared to be accurate. What exactly is the crime here?

Plenty to go around here.

DEbKyrSXgAAKIxQ.jpg

someone who is keeping score help me out. What is this the 5th or 6th Russian story put forth by the libtards? I give it 1 or 2 news cycles before it goes away.

YOU GUYS REALLY SHOULD TURN OFF FAUX PROPAGANDA
& RT WING RADIO AND READ A PAPER OR WATCH NETWORK
NEWS.

I REALIZE THAT LIMBAUGH AND ALL THE RIGHT WING MEDIA
TELL YOU SHOULD NOT READ THE TIMES OR POST OR WATCH
THE NETWORKS, THAT THEY "WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED
TO KNOW". BUT THAT CLEARLY IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU.
YOU ARE THE MOST MISINFORMED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

The Code of Federal Regulations makes the law immunizing Trump Jr.’s actions precisely clear: any foreign national individual may volunteer personal services to a federal candidate or federal political committee without making a contribution. The law provides this volunteer “exemption” as long as the individual performing the service is not compensated by anyone on the campaign. See 11 CFR 100.74. For example, as the Federal Election Commission advises all, “an individual can provide volunteer services to a candidate or party without considering the value of those service a contribution to the candidate or party.” Section 30121 of Title 52 does not apply to voluntary activity or services. The thing “of value” must be actual money, or its transferable equivalent, not a volunteer of services or information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT