ADVERTISEMENT

is it possible for trump to go just one day without showing his ass?

How is standing up for the best interests of your country and calling out a little wuss who only tries to talk big after you leave the room showing your azz?
you'll have to forgive dtard. he's accustomed to his favorite president rolling over for every world leader and allowing them to stick one in him.

Reactions: 19MU88
I am absolutely serious when I say this. how do you think pissing off the entire world while kissing putin's ass at
every turn, and having America" pockets picked by n Korea and china "standing up for the best interest of America".
please - how do you think acting like a spoiled juvenile posting on Pullman sq. do anything to improve America.
what has he accomplished, other thank looking like a complete jackass? please - one single accomplishment.
I understand now why his old man packed him off to military school - reform school for rich
juvenile delinquents.

Last edited:
I am absolutely serious when I say this. how do you think pissing off the entire world while kissing putin's ass at
every turn, and having America" pockets picked by n Korea and china "standing up for the best interest of America".
please - how do you think acting like a spoiled juvenile posting on Pullman sq. do anything to improve America.
what has he accomplished, other thank looking like a complete jackass? please - one single accomplishment.
I understand now why his old man packed him off to military school - reform school for rich
juvenile boys

I think the problem here is your demented point of view.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT