ADVERTISEMENT

Juneteenth lives up to expectations

By now, I think we all get the fact that you’re racist. There’s no need to hammer the point home.

Not racist. From the article...

Aliyah Weldon, who was at the Juneteenth event, said that the gunfire cast a shadow on Saturday's celebration.

"It’s always a good vibe, and it always has to have a left turn," she said. "Because kids don’t know how to act."

From the Bible...

Ecclesiastes 10:2

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

That's because it doesn't have one. Idiot. Evidently you haven't read the real Bible either.

3274aa886d47c908ba7281e02bed41af.png

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Race card alert!

Play the race card. The old playbook.

Post article left winger throws race card out

Same old shit.

Deflects from article where EMS worker gets shot.

Lefties are special
You're a lying idiot and racist.

Hmmm, does this ring a bell???

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Ring a bell??

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ring a bell??

Yes it does. Sadly you are projecting about yourself again.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)

4th of July gonna be nice this year with so many greedsters boycotting the birth of our great nation. Hopefully this means a much shorter line to get my elephant ears and Turkey leg over at the carnival.

4th of July gonna be nice this year with so many greedsters boycotting the birth of our great nation. Hopefully this means a much shorter line to get my elephant ears and Turkey leg over at the carnival.
Snotlicker^^^^

Some cities are canceling July 4th celebrations a la covid yet allowing gay and juneteenth festivities.

Greed on here attempting to spew his ignorance by trying to claim that the King James version of the Bible is the only true version of the word. Yet, the backwoods redneck doesnt have a problem with having a 2nd belief system.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Write it down^^^^, the lying idiot has stumbled over a truth.

Back to just a run-of-the-mill lying idiot.^^^
Why do you backwoods baptists think there is some prophetic authorship to the King James version?

And, does your response mean you have denounced your following/belief in Scientology?

How many times you heathen have to be told we don't liver under Levitical law.

As long as it isn't pork liver???

How about this from the New Testament KJV
Jude 1:7

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Some cities are canceling July 4th celebrations a la covid yet allowing gay and juneteenth festivities.
So, you're just going to be an idiot and ignore the fact the decision for cancelling the Evanston celebration was made in March when U S covid deaths were 900+ per day and cases were 67,000+ per day.

Can you give us a list of cities canceling July 4th celebrations??

As long as it isn't pork liver???

How about this from the New Testament KJV
Jude 1:7

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
You're a special idiot. It's talking about something that happened under the old law.

Quote the REAL Bible. It doesn't say that^^
Ok, let's look at the KJV then

Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Your best buddy on this forum consistently uses the Lord's name in vain, and yet you consistently like his posts??? Guilty by association??? Partisan politics before God???

Let's look at what the KJV Bible says about associating with hot-tempered people then and we know who is angry here. Proverbs 22:24-25

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go: Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.

Lastly let's look at 1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners

Could your repetitive name-calling be considered evil communications??? It certainly isn't good manners...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT