ADVERTISEMENT

Juneteenth lives up to expectations

Why do you backwoods baptists think there is some prophetic authorship to the King James version?

And, does your response mean you have denounced your following/belief in Scientology?
Greed thinks KJV is the "original" bible 😂

If he were a REAL Christian, he'd be reading the scriptures off scrolls and written in Hebrew.

You post on here every working day during work hours, moron. You watched and you were rooting for the traitors. trumptard.
I didn't see it live. I was a customers office. He told me. Went home later.

Plus I do have a phone you know.

Moron

I didn't see it live. I was a customers office. He told me. Went home later.

Plus I do have a phone you know.

Moron
You watched it, you supported it, and still do. You're a traitor and a Constitution hater, and you raising your right hand is an insult to the nation.

You watched it, you supported it, and still do. You're a traitor and a Constitution hater, and you raising your right hand is an insult to the nation.
hahahahaa, wow. big tough talk.

First of all, you are what.... a liar.

Second...did you raise your right hand? Or anything at all?

Third, I have done subsequent things that require checks and I think the those that help the nation disagree with you.

hahahahaa, wow. big tough talk.

First of all, you are what.... a liar.

Second...did you raise your right hand? Or anything at all?

Third, I have done subsequent things that require checks and I think the those that help the nation disagree with
You're the biggest liar on the board. Everyone here is aware of that (if they have any awareness).

We've already discussed the raising of a right hand. You and your traitor ilk have proven it is sometimes nothing but changing the location of your hand. Nearly 20% of the first 140 people charged in the insurrection have or are serving in your precious military. Idiot.

You're the biggest liar on the board. Everyone here is aware of that (if they have any awareness).

We've already discussed the raising of a right hand. You and your traitor ilk have proven it is sometimes nothing but changing the location of your hand. Nearly 20% of the first 140 people charged in the insurrection have or are serving in your precious military. Idiot.

Are you bashing the military? Your basing your bashing of the military with millions who have served over 28 people being charged?

traitor to the Constitution? I fly the flag on my house daily, along with the US Army flag. My son currently serves.
I work with the military periodically. Give money to organization for veterans.

But, you call me a traitor to the Constitution. Yet, you are here bashing the military.

Are you bashing the military?
No, I've just proven that you raising your right hand (liberal probably had to tell you which one that was) means nothing in cases like yours and your insurrection ilk.
traitor to the Constitution?
Absolutely.
I fly the flag on my house daily, along with the US Army flag. My son currently serves.
I work with the military periodically. Give money to organization for veterans
I suspect some of your insurrection ilk did the same or similar things. Moron.
But, you call me a traitor to the Constitution
Keep repeating that until it sinks into the area where your brain should be.

No, I've just proven that you raising your right hand (liberal probably had to tell you which one that was) means nothing in cases like yours and your insurrection ilk.

Absolutely.

I suspect some of your insurrection ilk did the same or similar things. Moron.

Keep repeating that until it sinks into the area where your brain should be.
hahhaha, talk about idiots. you are one.

You are an old hippie worn out lib, hayseed.

I don't know any insurrectionists, moron.

Lighten up and come down have a beer/soda/tea and some dinner. Stop being a bitter jerk.

hahhaha, talk about idiots. you are one.

You are an old hippie worn out lib, hayseed.

I don't know any insurrectionists, moron.

Lighten up and come down have a beer/soda/tea and some dinner. Stop being a bitter jerk.
You're a lying idiot trumptard. You support and defend insurrectionists. Your a traitorous Snot.

Hahaaa I don't think so
You are. You approve of an insurrection incited by your orange jesus and his GOP minions to overturn a free and fair election. You're a traitor along with the other "right hand raising" military types. Snot.

You are. You approve of an insurrection incited by your orange jesus and his GOP minions to overturn a free and fair election. You're a traitor along with the other "right hand raising" military types. Snot.

Oh greed. Here is what he thinks of the military.

Now don't you think if there waa a wide spread insurrection that it would be a little big bigger than what happened?

As for the election. That shit is getting fixed at the state level.

Reactions: Jartard

I can't imagine someone who dodged the draft would be a fan of the military. And, add to it that his sons were not able to serve because gays weren't allowed in the military at that time and you can see why he has so much hate towards our great military.
I wonder if his men have stopped dating other wives?

If "his men" is in reference to his offspring then you have it backwards. His boys are both catchers from what I hear.

Reactions: Jartard
Oh greed. Here is what he thinks of the military.
Just the ones that are lying idiots like you.
Now don't you think if there waa a wide spread insurrection that it would be a little big bigger than what happened?
Have you been discussing the insurrection with first graders? An insurrection doesn't have to be widespread, you lying moron.
As for the election. That shit is getting fixed at the state level.
Yep. And you're proud of the GOP suppressing the vote. What a corrupt imbecile you are.

I can't imagine someone who dodged the draft would be a fan of the military. And, add to it that his sons were not able to serve because gays weren't allowed in the military at that time and you can see why he has so much hate towards our great military.

If "his men" is in reference to his offspring then you have it backwards. His boys are both catchers from what I hear.
Your wife ever stop dating other men??

Haha…I meant if his cuck dated other wives besides his. So Ole Greed raises a stable of catchers? I bet no one ran on them in Wayne Little League.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
Haha…I meant if his cuck dated other wives besides his. So Ole Greed raises a stable of catchers? I bet no one ran on them in Wayne Little League.
Nice of you to provide entertainment for alfalfa. But still stupid. Both of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT