ADVERTISEMENT

Juneteenth lives up to expectations

Ok, let's look at the KJV then

Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Your best buddy on this forum consistently uses the Lord's name in vain, and yet you consistently like his posts??? Guilty by association??? Partisan politics before God???

Let's look at what the KJV Bible says about associating with hot-tempered people then and we know who is angry here. Proverbs 22:24-25

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go: Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.
Old Testament. Idiot.^^^^

Lastly let's look at 1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners

Could your repetitive name-calling be considered evil communications??? It certainly isn't good manners...
Yeah, look at it. Come back when you understand what it's talking about. I'll give you a hint, it's NOT etiquette.

So, you're just going to be an idiot and ignore the fact the decision for cancelling the Evanston celebration was made in March when U S covid deaths were 900+ per day and cases were 67,000+ per day.

Can you give us a list of cities canceling July 4th celebrations??
Thankful those that claimed Independence, like George Washington, were not big pussies and actually loved America.

Reactions: Jartard
Ky, you are wasting your time. People have attempted to correct him on this for years, but he thinks he knows it all. Greed is some uneducated redneck out wayne that thinks he is right about everything.
Your wife ever stop dating other men??

you understood, deflection

WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE, PAUL REVERE?
For one thing I don't support insurrections against the United States govt to overturn a free and fair election, and I don't claim elections are rigged and fraudulent.

Go ahead and remember.

How many times you heathen have to be told we don't live under Levitical law.

Those that fail to remember history, or ignore God's exhortations, are doomed to repeat it.

Now explain this away:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
King James Version

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

For one thing I don't support insurrections against the United States govt to overturn a free and fair election, and I don't claim elections are rigged and fraudulent.

Was George Washington an insurrectionist against the English monarchy?

Reactions: Jartard
Ky, you are wasting your time. People have attempted to correct him on this for years, but he thinks he knows it all. Greed is some uneducated redneck out wayne that thinks he is right about everything.

Thanks and I get it. I just have a lot of energy (physical and mental) and need to burn off some of each a lot of the time. I enjoy it until I either get busy with other things or bored with reading the same responses over and over.

Those that fail to remember history, or ignore God's exhortations, are doomed to repeat it.

Now explain this away:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11​

King James Version​

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Good to see you found the New Testament.

Nope, calling you an idiot for attempting to justify yourself by the Old Law.

Matthew 5:17-19
King James Version

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

If Trump wanted to incite an insurrection, it would be bigger than a few hundred people who were basically let in the capital and who were raising hell.

Reactions: KyMUfan

Hmmm, you responded to my earlier posts that contained verses from Jude and 1 Corinthians. Are those books not from the "real" Bible that you referred to earlier? They are in mine and both are in the New Testament.

Hmmm, you responded to my earlier posts that contained verses from Jude and 1 Corinthians. Are those books not from the "real" Bible that you referred to earlier? They are in mine and both are in the New Testament.

Not only are Jude and 1 Corinthians from the New Testament but Pfizer also benefited from Operation Warp Speed 🙂👍

Matthew 5:17-19​

King James Version​

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
When a covenant is fulfilled, it's completed. The Old Law law could never and will never save a soul.

If Trump wanted to incite an insurrection, it would be bigger than a few hundred people who were basically let in the capital and who were raising hell.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and you support and defend insurrection against the United States AFTER "you raised your right hand."

Cool. Read them. It'll possibly help your ignorance on the subject.

Hhaaaa. Raised my right hand and you? Been on military's installations recently. You?

Miserable bastard. Isn't that what they call you?

Are we going to discuss this when you come down this way again?
He would run like he did from the draft if he saw you in person.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT