ADVERTISEMENT

Just So You Know

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
Trump is still Putin's daddy and biden is still Putin's bitch . . . and the China virus, well . . .

trump-china-chynah.gif

Both the FBI and DOE now believe Wuhan lab leak. I’m not sure why it’s so hard for Greed to accept the possibility that it could have been from sloppy protocol in a U.S. funded Chinese GoF lab….

Reactions: ohio herd
Both the FBI and DOE now believe Wuhan lab leak. I’m not sure why it’s so hard for Greed to accept the possibility that it could have been from sloppy protocol in a U.S. funded Chinese GoF lab….
You're an idiot.

FBI: medium confidence
DOE: low confidence
CONS: definitely. We told you!!

Both the FBI and DOE are admitting they don't know.

The origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN

The whole thing is falling apart for the people that acted the way they did.
Nothing will come of it. The lives lost and the jobs and wages lost have already been swept under the rug with the “we told you’s” being banned and black listed and shunned. Stephen Colbert used to be funny. Now he’s about as useful as extragreed

Nothing will come of it. The lives lost and the jobs and wages lost have already been swept under the rug with the “we told you’s” being banned and black listed and shunned. Stephen Colbert used to be funny. Now he’s about as useful as extragreed

poor old greed. Still hanging on to his repeat one liners.

If only he could have held on to that pink caddy as tight.

The more you say doesn’t make it any less true. You are supposed to be the one sucking at the teet when the government says something yet you seem to ignore the DOE and FBIs suggestions of origin
Candy Sucking GIF by Adult Swim

We already have the CDC admitting the masks were largely a joke with this virus. Now this!!!
yeah, what next? i mean, it's not like the democratic party hasn't been caught in lie after lie after lie . . .
  • masks will save us all - LIE
  • the jab prevents you from getting covid! LIE
  • the jab prevents you from spreading covid! LIE
  • the jab is safe! LIE
  • RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!! LIE LIE LIE (oh, and they funded those lies)
  • the call!!! LIE
  • Russia is running out of weapons! LIE
  • there was no GoF funded! LIE
  • coronavirus came from someone eating a bat! LIE
FBI: medium confidence - which means they have high confidence it didn't originate from something else
DOE: low confidence - means they have better than low confidence it didn't originate elsewhere

lab, rat, bat, idgiaf WHAT it came from, and i really couldn't care less WHERE it came from, but the entire civilized world KNOWS . . .

trump-china-chynah.gif

yeah, what next? i mean, it's not like the democratic party hasn't been caught in lie after lie after lie . . .
  • masks will save us all - LIE
  • the jab prevents you from getting covid! LIE
  • the jab prevents you from spreading covid! LIE
  • the jab is safe! LIE
  • RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!! LIE LIE LIE (oh, and they funded those lies)
  • the call!!! LIE
  • Russia is running out of weapons! LIE
  • there was no GoF funded! LIE
  • coronavirus came from someone eating a bat! LIE
FBI: medium confidence - which means they have high confidence it didn't originate from something else
DOE: low confidence - means they have better than low confidence it didn't originate elsewhere

lab, rat, bat, idgiaf WHAT it came from, and i really couldn't care less WHERE it came from, but the entire civilized world KNOWS . . .

trump-china-chynah.gif
Trigger warning! Trigger warning!!

FBI: medium confidence - which means they really don't know
DOE: low confidence - which means they really, really don't know

WASHINGTON—FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the Covid pandemic was likely the result of a laboratory leak in China, providing the first public confirmation of the bureau’s classified judgment of how the virus that led to the deaths of nearly seven million people worldwide first emerged.

March 1st, 2023, Trump is still Putin's daddy and biden is still Putin's bitch . . . and the China virus, well . . .

trump-china-chynah.gif

WASHINGTON—FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the Covid pandemic was likely the result of a laboratory leak in China, providing the first public confirmation of the bureau’s classified judgment of how the virus that led to the deaths of nearly seven million people worldwide first emerged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT