ADVERTISEMENT

My golf buddies are complaining about high green fees.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The consensus of the group is that Mush Biden is the problem. Even bad courses are more expensive now.

Our golf group endorses Donald J Trump.

Reactions: GeauxHerd and 30CAT
Did you pay the fee?
Yehh damn..use to be 20 or 30 bucks lower..

Cart girl was hot. Had to tip her. I think she wanted to ride with me. I think I am a DILF.

Time for dinner at Chilis...you know rich. Ribs and an appetizer.

Another tax break for the rich will fix all your problems. Idiots.
Congress writes the tax code. In the last 75 years how many times have Democrats controlled Congress? Hint, Democrats won't change things much if it all. Why? They are not going to tax their friends or themselves anymore. Plus, the peope who make the money pay most of the taxes anyway.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Congress writes the tax code. In the last 75 years how many times have Democrats controlled Congress? Hint, Democrats won't change things much if it all. Why? They are not going to tax their friends or themselves anymore. Plus, the peope who make the money pay most of the taxes anyway.
Another tax break for the rich will fix all your problems. Idiots.

Yehh damn..use to be 20 or 30 bucks lower..

Cart girl was hot. Had to tip her. I think she wanted to ride with me. I think I am a DILF.

Time for dinner at Chilis...you know rich. Ribs and an appetizer.
Why should they charge less if you are willing to pay more?

Of course she wanted to ride with you after you teased her with the tip. Did you disappoint her when you informed her that the tip is all inclusive?

Why should they charge less if you are willing to pay more?

Of course she wanted to ride with you after you teased her with the tip. Did you disappoint her when you informed her that the tip is all inclusive?
They can't charge less because their costs on everytyhing is up. Thanks, Mush!

Maybe we could borrow a bunch more money and just give it away to other countries.

We have a spending problem not an income problem.
You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.
The U.S. spends about 70 billion a year on foreign aid.
Your orange jesus tax cuts cost the U.S. 100 billion. You simpleton.

Particularly, corporate profit.

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.
The U.S. spends about 70 billion a year on foreign aid.
Your orange jesus tax cuts cost the U.S. 100 billion. You simpleton.
Ok liar how much have we gave Israel and Ukraine the past three years? That figure is north of your 70 billion.

I said we have a spending problem that goes well beyond foreign aid.

We just passed a bill that spends 95 billion dollars that we are going to borrow and just give away. None of that money will be spent on Americans, but we still have to pay the bill.

SPENDING PROBLEM

Ok liar how much have we gave Israel and Ukraine the past three years? That figure is north of your 70 billion.

Wrong. You Godless lying trumptard. Your orange jesus tax cut costs $100 BILLION per year.
I said we have a spending problem
Wrong. You Godless lying trumptard. Your orange jesus and cowboy George W tax cuts are responsible for 10 TRILLION lost revenue.
We just passed a bill that spends 95 billion dollars
Less than what the 2 tax cuts cost per year.

that we are going to borrow
Tax cuts weren't paid for either. retard.
SPENDING PROBLEM
REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.

It's that $30 an hour minimum wage they have to pay illegals to scoop up the goose shit and keep water in the ball cleaners.

Somebody explain to greed what a ball cleaner on the golf course is all about before he gets interested.
Greeds balls disappeared long long ago when he got his liberal card.

Reactions: 19MU88
Wrong. You Godless lying trumptard. Your orange jesus tax cut costs $100 BILLION per year.

Wrong. You Godless lying trumptard. Your orange jesus and cowboy George W tax cuts are responsible for 10 TRILLION lost revenue.

Less than what the 2 tax cuts cost per year.

REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.
You truly are one dumb MF'er. We spend way too much money.

Reactions: 19MU88
You truly are one dumb MF'er. We spend way too much money.

REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.

You are an moron

REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.

REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.
False

REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.

REVENUE PROBLEM. RETARD.
You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

Wait. I thought taxing the rich even more fixes all of our problems? Look how well it's working!

Dumbass.
Another tax break for the rich will fix all your problems.

You Godless lying trumptard.

good morning, greed

Wash my balls, and sign here:

_____________________<<<<
You're a coward. Want proof?.........see below. Coward.
Dec 2, 2020
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.
Dec 2, 2020 We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.
Dec 2, 2020 I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently
Dec 2, 2020 You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.
You're a coward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT