ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Rittenhouse on trial for killing nonvictims?

You're a liar.
That would be you.

Not only did you lie about my soccer thread being political, you lie to yourself every single day by pretending to be morally superior all while supporting a party that stumps for killing babies in the womb and championing every kind of sexual perversion and deviance man can conjure up.

Liar.

That would be you.

Not only did you lie about my soccer thread being political, you lie to yourself every single day by pretending to be morally superior all while supporting a party that stumps for killing babies in the womb and championing every kind of sexual perversion and deviance man can conjure up.

Liar.
You're the liar. You always have been. Your soccer thread was political. Period. You lie every time you say it isn't. All I have to do to be morally superior to you is not lie. It's not that difficult. The party I support upholds the Constitution as it is at this moment. That includes the Roe v Wade decision and the right of every citizen of the United States should have the rights of a citizen of the United States. You bigoted trumptards should do the same.

You're the liar. You always have been. Your soccer thread was political. Period. You lie every time you say it isn't. All I have to do to be morally superior to you is not lie. It's not that difficult. The party I support upholds the Constitution as it is at this moment. That includes the Roe v Wade decision and the right of every citizen of the United States should have the rights of a citizen of the United States. You bigoted trumptards should do the same.
Aaaannnnnddddd, you just did it again.

Liar.

Reactions: Jartard
Extra’s people are on a roll. A professor at ODU has come out with a push to rebrand pedophiles as “Minor Attracted People” to take away the stigma.

that’s who you side with Extra. That’s the people in your party.
The people in your party would kill those people.

The people in your party would kill those people.

Matthew 18:6
“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

King James Version (KJV)

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Extra’s people are on a roll. A professor at ODU has come out with a push to rebrand pedophiles as “Minor Attracted People” to take away the stigma.

that’s who you side with Extra. That’s the people in your party.
Dang it, I called that one a few years ago on this forum. I stated wait until they start normalizing pedo's. Called it.

That is who he is with and they are all weirdos and do not support America.

“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

King James Version (KJV)
Scripture verses are great. Do you have a point? Or did you randomly pick one?

King James Version (KJV)
He’s checking on Xenu’s stance. Since Scientology was founded by a pedo they probably have a more favorable position.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
He’s checking on Xenu’s stance. Since Scientology was founded by a pedo they probably have a more favorable position.
You're a liar too. And an idiot. You're lack of religion was founded by satan. You have no favorable position.

Your side is the most bigoted side imaginable. The fact that you wrote that sentence is pitifully laughable.
LT Gov of VA, LT gov of NC, Ben Carson, Condi Rice, should we go on? I proudly voted for Mark Robinson for LT gov of NC.

There he goes folks, when in down throw the race card out. Old Lib Democrat playbook. Call people racist. What a freaking loser.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Scripture verses are great. Do you have a point? Or did you randomly pick one?

1 Peter 2:15
“For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:”

King James Version (KJV)

2 Kings 2:23-24

“From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. ‘Get out of here, baldy!’ they said. ‘Get out of here, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.”

2 Kings 2:23-24

EG has already stated that the Old Testament has no relevance today. However the entire Bible speaks in metaphors and analogies. So from your selected verses it appears that a bear could be used as a metaphor for Kyle Rittenhouse.

Reactions: Jartard
EG has already stated that the Old Testament has no relevance today. However the entire Bible speaks in metaphors and analogies. So from your selected verses it appears that a bear could be used as a metaphor for Kyle Rittenhouse.
Hm good point

Luke 2:41-44​

“Every year Jesus’ parents went to Jerusalem for the Festival of the Passover. When he was twelve years old, they went up to the festival, according to the custom. After the festival was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it. Thinking he was in their company, they traveled on for a day.”

LT Gov of VA, LT gov of NC, Ben Carson, Condi Rice, should we go on? I proudly voted for Mark Robinson for LT gov of NC.

There he goes folks, when in down throw the race card out. Old Lib Democrat playbook. Call people racist. What a freaking loser.
No one mentioned race. You feeling guilty?? Here's a short list of your bigotry including the one you mentioned:

Racially bigoted
Religiously bigoted
Sexually bigoted
Nationally bigoted

1 Peter 2:15
“For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:”

King James Version (KJV)
Then start some well doing for your conservative friends and tell them not to lie. Then we can talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT