ADVERTISEMENT

Kymufan

Mr sistersville

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
I called him everything but maz. Slick Boston Clutch. Didn't talk to him much until he ask me to come watch the Celtics with him. He was involved in drugs unlike anything I was ever around. He owns a house in Boston but wound up living in a homeless shelter. He told me he was getting a job in louisa with ARC. Thank God you know who I was referring too. I will have him stay with us anytime he wants and would be honored to take him anywhere he needed to go. Another guy a 23 yr old kid ran with him on the streets and was with us at river place in Pikeville. Can't remember his name bit he loved smoking Crack and his motto was 2 FEET AND A HEARTBEAT. IF YOU CAN CONTACT MAZ AND TELL HIM TO CALL ME AT 6064832292 AND I will owe you big time. HE was kidnapped by his father and he wrecked and it messed his legs up horribly. That is what the kid he ran with told us in class. I got me a wheelchair and tried shooting threes and I couldnt make a shot. Told me I had a beautiful shot. I told him I was taught by the best. He said Jordan I said no Jerry west. Went to his basketball camp in 68 69 and 70 in Beckley west Virginia. Dad played against west in high school when he play at Beckley a year and then graduated from meadow bridge and went to the. Navy to play football for them. Where did you grow up in west virginia

He doesn’t know your buddy. He was talking about your baseball post and taking about the guy who hit the home run: Bill Mazeroski

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT