ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States 🇺🇸

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
cartoon011224.jpg

It's going to be so exquisite when the orange jesus is convicted and imprisoned.

Tough couple of days for Joe on the campaign trail. Heckled in a church down in Chucktown & today was repeatedly heckled in Inclusylvania, including repeatedly being called a loser.

Just saw that weirdo Mush, creeping up behind a girl at a school. Talking about the attacks on the Houti's. He is a strange duck.

Poor Greed.

That dumb shit hillbilly worships an alien overlord and a brainless geriatric. No wonder he's so pissed all the time.

Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg
Speaking of Biden, why didn't he intervene in Lira's imprisonment in Ukraine? The state department confirmed his death but stopped short of addressing any of the concerns raised.

^^^another satan worshipper and trump cult member. <<<that's the problem. You lying idiot.
What makes you say that I worship Satan, lunatic?

Just because I, along with millions of others, think Trump was and would be a better president than Pedo-Joe, makes us a cult?

You need to seek help, my fellow American. You have some serious issues.

What makes you say that I worship Satan, lunatic?

Just because I, along with millions of others, think Trump was and would be a better president than Pedo-Joe, makes us a cult?

You need to seek help, my fellow American. You have some serious issues.
He has help he has scientology, imagine how big of a prick he would be without that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT