ADVERTISEMENT

Last Chance U

Maybe Rifle could get job there —-but could he hold on to it?

Rifle could hold on to that job
Colored people are taking all the jobs that Rifle is qualified for, as teams are trending to meet their quota. I think Rifle should contact Ohio State and apply for their recently open recruiting coordinator. Urban can probably keep the athletic department doctor from playing reach around with Rifle in between practice sessions.

Colored people are taking all the jobs that Rifle is qualified for, as teams are trending to meet their quota.

You have no idea.

Late last week, I interviewed for a coaching position at a really good program where I would like to be. The coach who left was black, leaving them with only one other black coach out of the other ten full-timers. I asked if they were trying to fill it with a minority. The answer was basically "yes, as long as we can find one who can get the job done." I wasted an hour on the phone that interview then another 40 minutes in the final interview knowing all along that as long as they found a black coach who could spell his name, he was going to get the job. The sad thing is that it really isn't a secret.

I think Rifle should contact Ohio State and apply for their recently open recruiting coordinator.

He wasn't just their recruiting coordinator but also their receivers coach. I think my buddy is going to end up getting the job. He left my last school to take a QC job at Ohio State, because he was on Urban's staff in the past and is his boy. He also has coached receivers at the FBS/FCS levels. Everyone keeps saying Brian Hartline will get it, but I think most people will be surprised.

The guy who was just fired . . . have you read all of his issues? He mocked the Nebraska receivers coach on Twitter last year after his DUI arrest. His first arrest for beating his wife was in 2009 . . . months later, Doc hired him at Marshall.

The guy who was just fired . . . have you read all of his issues? He mocked the Nebraska receivers coach on Twitter last year after his DUI arrest. His first arrest for beating his wife was in 2009 . . . months later, Doc hired him at Marshall.
I'm very familiar with him. He's had some epic twitter wars with Michigan coaches and fans. Dude is not too smart. He was the Fever of OSU football.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin

Coach Smith is an asshole. Has been for a long time even when he was at MU. Guy acted like he was the sole reason OSU was signing highly ranked WRs. He also talked a ton of shit on twitter to other coaches (the Nebraska WRs coach was just one example). I'm not a big believer in karma but Smith certainly didn't do himself any favors in that regard.

Coach Smith is an asshole. Has been for a long time even when he was at MU. Guy acted like he was the sole reason OSU was signing highly ranked WRs. He also talked a ton of shit on twitter to other coaches (the Nebraska WRs coach was just one example). I'm not a big believer in karma but Smith certainly didn't do himself any favors in that regard.
He's getting destroyed over on the Michigan board. Wish you could go read it, but it's in the Alumni Only forum.

You have no idea.

Late last week, I interviewed for a coaching position at a really good program where I would like to be. The coach who left was black, leaving them with only one other black coach out of the other ten full-timers. I asked if they were trying to fill it with a minority. The answer was basically "yes, as long as we can find one who can get the job done." I wasted an hour on the phone that interview then another 40 minutes in the final interview knowing all along that as long as they found a black coach who could spell his name, he was going to get the job. The sad thing is that it really isn't a secret.

He wasn't just their recruiting coordinator but also their receivers coach. I think my buddy is going to end up getting the job. He left my last school to take a QC job at Ohio State, because he was on Urban's staff in the past and is his boy. He also has coached receivers at the FBS/FCS levels. Everyone keeps saying Brian Hartline will get it, but I think most people will be surprised.

He was Earle Bruce’s grandson. The only reason he was there in the first place.

Ok back on topic Im 3 episodes in andindependence cc is a shit hole. The president is a fvcking moron coach brown wants to be black so bad it isnt even funny. Malik Henry is one of the biggest pieces of shit Ive ever seen. A couple of my former players, go ahead rifle and crack a child massage joke, are in the same conference as them so it will be interesting to hear their take

Reactions: HerdFan76
A couple of my former players, go ahead rifle and crack a child massage joke,

Do you use one or two hands during the happy endings?

Keep watching. I think Brown mentions his "LA beach house" ten times throughout the season, even mentioning it to sports writers and D1 coaches. I don't know how the president is going to justify this to people when he is questioned about it. He's as much of fool as the head coach.

I just finished episode 3. The way Brown made that game about him vs his former boss was so white trashy. We're only getting snippets of his coaching process but he seems so unorganized I don't know how they get the simplest tasks done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT