ADVERTISEMENT

Left Behind

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Damn, that has to be a helluva feeling, if you're one of those Americans Joe Biden left behind in Afghanistan.

Never thought I would see a day like today, when the last plane took off, knowing good & well many Americans were left behind.

Shameful.

The US didn't leave them behind. Isis and Tolly-bon was instructed to get them out.

So we left all these toys behind as part of a deal with them, surely?

How does this happen otherwise?

I know for a fact that your a stupid lying oath breaker.
You're!!!!!

You definitely can't figure that out as well as who the Commander in Chief is, what Operation Warp Speed is and who man's best friend is...

I think I've found what your theme song should be though...

We wouldn't have been in this situation if your orange jesus had held the taliban to the agreement.

Newsflash! Trump hasn't been president for 7 months. What has Sleepy Joe been doing since January 20th???

Reactions: Jartard
So we left all these toys behind as part of a deal with them, surely?

How does this happen otherwise?

According to this:

Nothing was left working. Allegedly.

Addendum:

According to this Maj. Gen:

"The military also left equipment behind, including the C-RAM (counter-artillery, artillery and mortar) system that was used to intercept rocket attacks, several armored Humvees, and some aircraft. McKenzie said that none of the equipment was still mission capable."

So which is it? Did they leave a treasure trove or not. Were those helo's operational?

Last edited:
Newsflash! Trump hasn't been president for 7 months. What has Sleepy Joe been doing since January 20th???
Besides screwing up the economy, opening up the southern border, screwing up the covid pandemic, losing a war, and allowing crime to run rampant, I guess he really hasn't done much.

But, Trump made that phone call, you know.

Reactions: KyMUfan
The Chinese will be glad to help them reboot all the equipment.
oh and the chinese and russians can't now fight a proxy war against the usa. Fund the taliban who let's Al Qaeda and ISIS hang around planning in implementing attacks against the West. Just wait.

Clinton gave the Iranians seriously flawed nuclear plans thinking they wouldn’t figure it out. They did. Easily.
Don’t assume any unusable tech is worthless to the enemy.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
The early numbers: 38 airplanes, 13 copters, & seven UAV’s were left in completely operational shape. If the video of them flying a Blackhawk is to be believed, that’s really really no bueno.

I know for a fact that your a stupid lying oath breaker.
tumblr_m08o200r661rqfhi2o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT