ADVERTISEMENT

Lets see: Israel gets attacked. People have pro Palestinian rallies.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
What is wrong with these people? Are they defending burning people? Raping women? Cutting heads of babies?

Do they think Israel had no right to counter attack?

Are they defending terrorist organizations?

What is their position? The attacks on Israel were justified?

What would they expect us to do?

I have a theory. It is has communist undertones.

Reactions: ohio herd and rvntx
They have been brainwashed to think that an organization, Hamas, that steals humanitarian aid, uses hospitals and schools as centers of operations, builds tunnels to attack israel, encourages children to be suicide bombers is the good guy.

It was nice to see 23 republicans voted not to censure Rashida in the House. I literally never knew how incredibly anti semite this country is and it’s all the way in our leadership in both parties.

Also I never want to hear sht from chip Roy again. Talk about a RINO.

From the river to the sea means the extermination of Israel and Jews.
Meh, that's a half-truth. How is it any different than Netanyahu saying almost exactly the same phrase for Israel?

What is wrong with these people? Are they defending burning people? Raping women? Cutting heads of babies?

Do they think Israel had no right to counter attack?

Are they defending terrorist organizations?

What is their position? The attacks on Israel were justified?

What would they expect us to do?

I have a theory. It is has communist undertones.
I don't think it's any of those things for most of them.

I think most of them have a reasonable view that:
1) Hamas is a terrorist organization that does not represent Palestine nor all of its people
2) Israel has the right to go after Hamas but not to destroy innocent citizens out of revenge and under the guise that a Hamas leader was among the hundreds/thousands of innocent citizens in a building.

Meh, that's a half-truth. How is it any different than Netanyahu saying almost exactly the same phrase for Israel?

1) Hamas is a terrorist organization that does not represent Palestine nor all of its people
2) Israel has the right to go after Hamas but not to destroy innocent citizens out of revenge and under the guise that a Hamas leader was among the hundreds/thousands of innocent citizens in a building.
Guise? It’s exactly what Hamas does

Reactions: rvntx

When hamas is entrenched in the city they do. Sorry but that is fair game. When leveled cities in ww2. Leveled them to rubble.

Nobody is defending Hamas. That's the point.

3,000%

You sure about that?

Pro-Palestinian protests broke out across the Middle East and beyond on Friday after a former Hamas leader called on supporters to join in a "Day of Rage" amid the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Reactions: rvntx
Hamas is a terrorist organization that does not represent Palestine nor all of its people
But it does represent them. Literally. They voted for them. If your statement were true, right now is the time for the people of Gaza to throw off the repressive yoke of tyranny and rally behind Israel, who can free them. But they won't, because it's not.

Last edited:
But it does represent them. Literally. They voted for them. If you're statement were true, right now is the time for the people of Gaza to throw off the repressive yoke of tyranny and rally behind Israel, who can free them. But they won't, because it's not.

It probably does represent a huge chunk, but that election was like a decade ago. In addition, Netanyahu propped up Hamas for years, surely helping them keep a stranglehold.

And if Biden admin does stupid shit , do we as Americans shoulder the blame because “we voted for him?”

I know where I think I’d rather live or in what culture I think is superior…but I have many sympathies for a lot of the people in Gaza. Israel (and Ntanyahu) is not blameless for where we are today at a big - picture level.

Reactions: imherdfan
It probably does represent a huge chunk, but that election was like a decade ago. In addition, Netanyahu propped up Hamas for years, surely helping them keep a stranglehold.

And if Biden admin does stupid shit , do we as Americans shoulder the blame because “we voted for him?”

I know where I think I’d rather live or in what culture I think is superior…but I have many sympathies for a lot of the people in Gaza. Israel (and Ntanyahu) is not blameless for where we are today at a big - picture level.
Yeah. I've watched video upon video of the attacks and kidnappings. Every single one of them show the same thing - the people in Gaza celebrating the rape, murder, and kidnapping of Israeli citizens - not soldiers or politicians - ordinary citizens. I'm certain there's a small percentage that hate Hamas, but the polls showing 50/50 splits are bullshit, or you'd see people starting to speak up and out. Again, they will have no better opportunity to rid themselves of Hamas. They won't though. Why? Because they are all Muslims living in the Middle East and nearly every single one believes all jews should be entirely wiped off the face of the Earth. That's a fact. I've heard it said before, but it bears repeating - if the Palastinians laid down their weapons, there could be a peaceful resolution, but if Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no more living jews in the Middle East.

Yeah. I've watched video upon video of the attacks and kidnappings. Every single one of them show the same thing - the people in Gaza celebrating the rape, murder, and kidnapping of Israeli citizens - not soldiers or politicians - ordinary citizens. I'm certain there's a small percentage that hate Hamas, but the polls showing 50/50 splits are bullshit, or you'd see people starting to speak up and out. Again, they will have no better opportunity to rid themselves of Hamas. They won't though. Why? Because they are all Muslims living in the Middle East and nearly every single one believes all jews should be entirely wiped off the face of the Earth. That's a fact. I've heard it said before, but it bears repeating - if the Palastinians laid down their weapons, there could be a peaceful resolution, but if Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no more living jews in the Middle East.

Well said.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The other pro-Palestinian nations in the Middle East can't find room for refugees or resettlement? That sounds like too easy a solution... Must be something else... Could it be the elimination of Israel???

main-qimg-ae36df7e82b1ee3ea3e6f27e5c9d7aeb-pjlq

Yeah. I've watched video upon video of the attacks and kidnappings. Every single one of them show the same thing - the people in Gaza celebrating the rape, murder, and kidnapping of Israeli citizens - not soldiers or politicians - ordinary citizens. .
I shouldn't continue to be surprised at your lack of critical thinking, but I still am.

Let me give you an analogy to help you understand:

What do you think about the hillbilly who grew up in small town WV his whole life who says "I just don't understand why all gays have to be so flamboyant, strut around in their underwear, and walk/talk like they do"?
I'm certain there's a small percentage that hate Hamas, but the polls showing 50/50 splits are bullshit, or you'd see people starting to speak up and out.

Again, lack of critical thinking.

You just had a family member or friend lose a loved one due to Israeli bombings. Do you think their concern is Hamas or Israel right now?

What do you think happens when people speak out and take action against Hamas? What do you think happens to them if they speak out against them while they are getting bombed by another country?

How many Muslims do you interact with on a daily basis? How many Muslims that have lived in the Middle East recently and/or have family still there do you interact with on a daily basis?

I shouldn't continue to be surprised at your lack of critical thinking, but I still am.

What do you think about the hillbilly who grew up in small town WV his whole life who says "I just don't understand why all gays have to be so flamboyant, strut around in their underwear, and walk/talk like they do"?

You just had a family member or friend lose a loved one due to Israeli bombings. Do you think their concern is Hamas or Israel right now?

What do you think happens when people speak out and take action against Hamas? What do you think happens to them if they speak out against them while they are getting bombed by another country?

How many Muslims do you interact with on a daily basis? How many Muslims that have lived in the Middle East recently and/or have family still there do you interact with on a daily basis?
Ok.👍

You can claim that "I won't read his long posts, so I just respond like that instead of arguing with him," but we have all seen your years of flawed reading comprehension and illogical arguments to know that isn't the truth.

"All of the videos I have seen show people celebrating the killings and kidnappings." Uhh, moron - ever think that is because that is what sells? People aren't going to post things that don't get any sort of reaction.

You can claim that "I won't read his long posts, so I just respond like that instead of arguing with him," but we have all seen your years of flawed reading comprehension and illogical arguments to know that isn't the truth.

"All of the videos I have seen show people celebrating the killings and kidnappings." Uhh, moron - ever think that is because that is what sells? People aren't going to post things that don't get any sort of reaction.
What percentage of citizens in Gaza do you think were genuinely upset over what Hamas did?

Again, thank God we won WW2 when we did. You know at the end of the day, Hamas is a terrorist organization. They need rooted out. Destorying Gaza may be part of doing that . It sucks but that is the reality. Hamas started it. So, they can't have safe harbor by hiding in Gaza.

People like you would be like oh my God, don't bomb Germany or Japan. Well, no shit, women and children in Germany don't want to be bombed. But, guess what? You started it. Same for Japan.

This shit is one of the reasons were in GWOT for 20 years. Take the lawyers and change the rules of engagment. Pussyfoot around it.

You know what? Hamas started it. If they are in Gaza level the damn place.

What percentage of citizens in Gaza do you think were genuinely upset over what Hamas did?
I have no idea. The more Israel continues to bomb thousands of citizens in the hope that they take out one Hamas leader, the lower the percentage is in your question.

Thursday, I talked to a Muslim who has been in the U.S. for two years (his son is a Colorado grad and owns a company outside of Denver). He just went to Turkey and Syria two months ago to visit his brother. He wasn't in support of it.

An employee of mine who I was with two or three weeks ago in Sacramento is Muslim and moved from the Middle East 20 years ago. Three months ago, he married a woman in Palestine. He is now going through a divorce with her (I didn't pay attention enough to know all of the specifics of why after three months). He wasn't in support of it, but both he and another Muslim descendant of the Middle East that we met later had some very serious and well educated opinions on it.

You started it.

You know what? Hamas started it.

You don't really understand the history of this. It's far more complex than who did what last.

I have no idea. The more Israel continues to bomb thousands of citizens in the hope that they take out one Hamas leader, the lower the percentage is in your question.

Thursday, I talked to a Muslim who has been in the U.S. for two years (his son is a Colorado grad and owns a company outside of Denver). He just went to Turkey and Syria two months ago to visit his brother. He wasn't in support of it.

An employee of mine who I was with two or three weeks ago in Sacramento is Muslim and moved from the Middle East 20 years ago. Three months ago, he married a woman in Palestine. He is now going through a divorce with her (I didn't pay attention enough to know all of the specifics of why after three months). He wasn't in support of it, but both he and another Muslim descendant of the Middle East that we met later had some very serious and well educated opinions on it.

You don't really understand the history of this. It's far more complex than who did what last.
No it is not more dificult than that. God damn, you can't logically expect Israel to not react after what happened.

No it is not more dificult than that. God damn, you can't logically expect Israel to not react after what happened.
They aren't faulted for reacting. They are faulted by many around the world for the extent and method they are reacting.

They aren't faulted for reacting. They are faulted by many around the world for the extent and method they are reacting.
hahaha, ok Let that happen to thier countries and see what they do. Morons and hyporcrites. If Hamas was in Mexico and went into America and cut the heads off babies, raped women, burned families alive, among other things, would you want us to play grab ass? Not sure what world you pie in the sky libs live in but it is bizarre world.

Just like a sign I saw on tv today. Queers for Palestine or something like that. Helllo, they would cut your head off if you were lucky and made it quick for you. These people don't live in reality.

Idiot. They are faulted by many around the world for one reason and one reason only. That being they are Jews.

You can't be this stupid or disingenuous but alas I think you are...

So, you found two Muslims living in the U.S. that "disagree" with what happened and that's somehow supposed to contradict my position that the majority of Palastinians living in Gaza want all jews dead? And you question my critical thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Idiot. They are faulted by many around the world for one reason and one reason only. That being they are Jews.
People of inferior intelligence shouldn't criticize those of superior intelligence.

If your assertion were true, then how come there are so many Jews who are criticizing and even demonstrating against the response by Israel?

So, you found two Muslims living in the U.S. that "disagree" with what happened and that's somehow supposed to contradict my position that the majority of Palastinians living in Gaza want all jews dead? And you question my critical thinking?
You missed the point, as usual. The point was that it's not some overwhelming number like you believe, but again, that will change with each bombing of innocent people.

images

People of inferior intelligence shouldn't criticize those of superior intelligence.

If your assertion were true, then how come there are so many Jews who are criticizing and even demonstrating against the response by Israel?

You missed the point, as usual. The point was that it's not some overwhelming number like you believe, but again, that will change with each bombing of innocent people.
Proof? What's your evidence?

Israel was not in Gaza. They had pulled out of Gaza. Gaza was controlled by the people there. The people have a blind hatred of Jews and Israel. The US and others send aid to Gaza and much of it ends up in the hands of terrorist(Hamas). The people of Gaza are poor because of their blind hatred of Jews. They cannot move themselves forward in society to have a working relationship let alone an economic one. Israel built a wall to protect its border and people which obviosly failed and was breeched.

Senator Jacky Rosen

@SenJackyRosen
·
Follow
.@RepRashida is wrong. “From the river to the sea” is a call for eliminating the state of Israel that rejects a two-state solution & puts Jews in danger. We must reject extremism, no matter which side of the aisle it comes from. America’s support for Israel remains unwavering.

Going back to basic human nature that you obviously don't understand do you think that there are unanimous agreements on events or policies by any peoples?

Interesting I reference the position of the Arab States against Israel and you counter with how certain Jews are reacting to this? Nice deflection.

Let's look at something a little more tangible than your emotions and feelings:

"Egypt’s newly elected president, Mohamed Morsi, was caught on tape about three years ago urging his followers to “nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred” for Jews and Zionists. Not long after, the then-leader of the Muslim Brotherhood described Zionists as “bloodsuckers who attack the Palestinians,” “warmongers,” and “descendants of apes and pigs.”"

"These remarks are disgusting, but they are neither shocking nor new. As a child growing up in a Muslim family, I constantly heard my mother, other relatives, and neighbors wish for the death of Jews, who were considered our darkest enemy. Our religious tutors and the preachers in our mosques set aside extra time to pray for the destruction of Jews."

There are many more examples of this. One only has to open one's eyes, and mind, to understand this. You might try that sometime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT