ADVERTISEMENT

Lets see: Israel gets attacked. People have pro Palestinian rallies.

Forgets than Democrats had a President reside over it for 8 years and Democrats controlled Congress how many of those years? So, it is not just a conservative issue, moron.

I'm referring to YOU and the fans of the 20 year war, whoever they might be. I told in the early 2000's that we would leave that country the way we found it and the following quote of yours proves I was right.
Guess what? Intel is showing that Afghanistan is back to Sept 10 levels or worse in some cases. Al Qeada is larger and more powerful that was in 2001. So, yehh DC we have a problem. Like a big problem brewing.

You're a liar. You have suggested ukraine give up some of their land in order to appease putin after putins military have "cut their heads off and rape their mothers".
It is called a suggestion..and, the Russian speaking areas thst want to be Russian well....

I'm referring to YOU and the fans of the 20 year war, whoever they might be. I told in the early 2000's that we would leave that country the way we found it and the following quote of yours proves I was right.
You also didn't want to go after OBL either. The nation building and lawyers on the battlefield IS stupid in that situation.

Last edited:
Adjusted for inflation = $317.9 billion

I can't find where the U.S. gave financial aid to ukraine previous to 2014. Israel has had over 70 years to utilize their aid.

And I said we could start with Israel. You didn't seem to like that idea. And how about we stop aid to Taiwan as the number 2 cancellation?
Why start with one country I said all.

75 billion in two years compared to 130 billion in 70 plus years.

You are an idiot

Why start with one country I said all.

No problem. I said let's start with Israel.
75 billion in two years compared to 130 billion in 70 plus years.
Adjusting for inflation, US aid to Israel from 1951 to 2022 totaled $317.9 billion, making it the largest recipient of American foreign aid since World War II.
You are an idiot
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaking God hater.

Yeah. I've watched video upon video of the attacks and kidnappings. Every single one of them show the same thing - the people in Gaza celebrating the rape, murder, and kidnapping of Israeli citizens - not soldiers or politicians - ordinary citizens. I'm certain there's a small percentage that hate Hamas, but the polls showing 50/50 splits are bullshit, or you'd see people starting to speak up and out. Again, they will have no better opportunity to rid themselves of Hamas. They won't though. Why? Because they are all Muslims living in the Middle East and nearly every single one believes all jews should be entirely wiped off the face of the Earth. That's a fact. I've heard it said before, but it bears repeating - if the Palastinians laid down their weapons, there could be a peaceful resolution, but if Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no more living jews in the Middle East.
Just like they celebrated the 9-11 attacks….

Reactions: KyMUfan
No problem. I said let's start with Israel.

Adjusting for inflation, US aid to Israel from 1951 to 2022 totaled $317.9 billion, making it the largest recipient of American foreign aid since World War II.

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaking God hater.
All at once moron

Why doesn't Israel give land to hamas for a peace treaty??
You would give land to a terrorist organization who has sworn to kill you regardless of what they have been given?? Not surprised you would side with a terrorist organization. With that said, the Jews have offered in at least 3 separate negotiations since the 1960s to give the Palestinians land/territory in order to create peace. All three times the Palestinians have walked away from the table. They dont really want land. They want dead Jews.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Interestingly I've not seen or heard much about the Hamas billionaires calling the shots in the conflict from the safety of Qatar...

You would think the American left would now be up in arms that evil "billionaires" are taking advantage of the poor and downtrodden. But of course, in the end, we know the left cares nothing for the poor and downtrodden when the billionaires are on their side.

You would give land to a terrorist organization who has sworn to kill you regardless of what they have been given?? Not surprised you would side with a terrorist organization. With that said, the Jews have offered in at least 3 separate negotiations since the 1960s to give the Palestinians land/territory in order to create peace. All three times the Palestinians have walked away from the table. They dont really want land. They want dead Jews.
You would give land to putin whose military has invaded ukraine , killed children and raped women in addition to bombing cities. This is after they've taken similar actions in Georgia and Crimea. If russia wanted peace, all they'd have to do is turn around and go back home. They want someone else's country. You're a putin appeaser and trumptard,

You would give land to putin whose military has invaded ukraine , killed children and raped women in addition to bombing cities. This is after they've taken similar actions in Georgia and Crimea. If russia wanted peace, all they'd have to do is turn around and go back home. They want someone else's country. You're a putin appeaser and trumptard,
I wouldn't give Putin anything. I'm not in charge of giving Putin anything. When have I ever said, we need to give land to Russia? Its not mine or yours to give. Russia doesn't want peace. Fact: Outside of the Bidens and other politicians, the US has no vested interest in Ukraine and it's corruption. Seriously. You're an inbred, hick, moron out wayne.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I wouldn't give Putin anything. I'm not in charge of giving Putin anything. When have I ever said, we need to give land to Russia? Its not mine or yours to give. Russia doesn't want peace. Fact: Outside of the Bidens and other politicians, the US has no vested interest in Ukraine and it's corruption.
Did you see Zelenskyy's Meet the Press interview? Listen, I get he's Ukraine's president & that he has to put on a brave face, but this was NEVER winnable, the country is still corrupt AF, & Biden clearly didn’t anticipate things deteriorating under his presidency like they have (at least I hope this isn’t planned.). I don't know how anyone objective watches that interview & thinks he understands reality.

"They thought they would checkmate us, but this didn’t happen," Zelenskyy said, rebuffing recent suggestions from U.S. military officials, other allies and even the commander-in-chief of Ukraine’s own armed forces that the war had entered an impasse after 20 months of fierce fighting.

"I don’t think that this is a stalemate," Zelenskyy said.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT