ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals hate the disabled

yet they will keep voting for the same people. Unfortunately the ones who leave these disastrous blue states will try to bring their dumb blue views with them to red states.

Reactions: Jartard
I hear Strange things are afoot at the circle k in San Dimas
9B2.gif

yet they will keep voting for the same people. Unfortunately the ones who leave these disastrous blue states will try to bring their dumb blue views with them to red states.
And that's why I do not feel sorry for them. They keep voting these fvckups into office out of spite against the GOP.

People have become so dogmatic about their political affiliation they will stomp on their own dick, just to toe the line.

Reactions: ohio herd
To be honest, you come across as somebody that's never stepped foot out of Lincoln County, WV
I have never been in Lincoln County .I have lived in 14 different states . Lived in Florida,Texas and Kentucky twice.I also have visited out west to the following parks Yellowstone and Grand Tetons 14 times, Glacier Park twice, Yosemite Park twice, Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexcico twice, Seqoua Park twice. So you can laugh all you want I do know about the western states and many others not in the west also.

I have never been in Lincoln County .I have lived in 14 different states . Lived in Florida,Texas and Kentucky twice.I also have visited out west to the following parks Yellowstone and Grand Tetons 14 times, Glacier Park twice, Yosemite Park twice, Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexcico twice, Seqoua Park twice. So you can laugh all you want I do know about the western states and many others not in the west also.
By chance, do you pay to get pictures with celebrities? Ever wear a romper? Partied with a guy named Taz?

And that's why I do not feel sorry for them. They keep voting these fvckups into office out of spite against the GOP.

People have become so dogmatic about their political affiliation they will stomp on their own dick, just to toe the line.
Actually the only President the Republicans had in my lifetime who was worth a flip was Ike.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT