ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals, please explain this...

"And it is almost impossible to imagine five Black cops giving a White arrestee the kind of beat-down that Nichols allegedly received."

Very true.

And FD arrives, no aid rendered for seven minutes...it's almost like there is something systemic behind this event.
Five white cops in Wv would give a white suspect that kind of beat down. What’s that mean?

Reactions: 19MU88
Agree. The "system" lowered the standards/qualifications for hiring this group of cops in order to get more african americans on the force.
Memphis should have a majority black police force, it is a majority black city.

The problem is, what kind of applicants do policing jobs attract? Educated professionals or assholes? Locale is important as well. This isn't Malibu. Memphis is a shithole, the local pool likely isn't great. You ever seen a tale of two cities quite like Memphis vs Nashville? Amazing difference. I bet Memphis could attract great applicants, but it would cost them dearly. That's what I see, police are leaving big city forces for small, affluent communities that pay huge money.
Five white cops in Wv would give a white suspect that kind of beat down. What’s that mean?
WV is also a shithole.

And have you seen the video? This isn't a tune-up. I've seen two people in WV beaten almost this badly...one killed a cop, the other shot at multiple cops for 24 hours straight.

The problem is, what kind of applicants do policing jobs attract? Educated professionals or assholes? Locale is important as well. This isn't Malibu. Memphis is a shithole, the local pool likely isn't great. You ever seen a tale of two cities quite like Memphis vs Nashville? Amazing difference. I bet Memphis could attract great applicants, but it would cost them dearly. That's what I see, police are leaving big city forces for small, affluent communities that pay huge money.

WV is also a shithole.

And have you seen the video? This isn't a tune-up. I've seen two people in WV beaten almost this badly...one killed a cop, the other shot at multiple cops for 24 hours straight.
Is full of Californians. Most locals would consider them to be much more of an issue over police brutality

Never said they shouldn’t.

Suggesting there aren’t any black candidates in the area capable of meeting high standards is the typical response from racist liberal ideologues. Congratulations.

This was a breakdown in feel good hiring quotas by the cities elected officials based purely on skin color. It had nothing to do with Memphis being a “shithole”. Apparently the hiring process was taken away from those who may know something about hiring officers. The Police Department.

Reactions: i am herdman
Never said they shouldn’t.

Suggesting there aren’t any black candidates in the area capable of meeting high standards is the typical response from racist liberal ideologues. Congratulations.

This was a breakdown in feel good hiring quotas by the cities elected officials based purely on skin color. It had nothing to do with Memphis being a “shithole”. Apparently the hiring process was taken away from those who may know something about hiring officers. The Police Department.
There has to be standards, not just checking a box of what is their skin color. There are plenty of highly qualified blacks and plenty of motivated blacks who want to do the job and do it well.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

Memphis is a shithole, the local pool likely isn't great. You ever seen a tale of two cities quite like Memphis vs Nashville? Amazing difference.

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Memphis, TN are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (64.2%), White (Non-Hispanic) (24.9%), Other (Hispanic) (3.14%), White (Hispanic) (3.01%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (1.75%).

Nashville Demographics · White: 62.30% · Black or African American: 27.35% · Two or more races: 3.67% · Asian: 3.64% · Other race: 2.82% · Native American: 0.15% ...

Hmmm... When Trump says the same...

Is full of Californians.
I wouldn't go that far, no way they have picked up the accent that quickly.
Brain drain is a thing in cities/states with declining populations, hence why I noted WV is a shithole and thus has issues with police violence. Add in the fact that demographics tired of police bullshit don't typically want to join that bullshit, and that's what you get...and Memphis has a LONG history of police bullshit, killings, etc.
Hmmm... When Trump says the same...
Might be the point of me using that phrase...hmmmmm.

79bmgk.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT