ADVERTISEMENT

Life in the Blue States

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
AOC goes to Florida, parties without mask (should have been topless).
otIsvQ2J

Easy solution to help healthcare workers. The unvaccinated get sent to the back of the line until things get better.

Is it really different down south?

Everywhere I've been since this shit started has really been awful. Ohio and West Virginia, the people are all conned into thinking it's real. They either wear masks, talk about needing shots, tell stories about all these people they know who got it or whatever.

Is there really any place in America that people doesn't take it seriously? If so, I really need to consider moving wherever it is. As long as this is a thing, I'm freaked out beyond anything I ever was and constantly think about needing in the grave.

Would you let a nurse or doctor treat you that was unvaccinated? I know I sure would
In an emergency, yes. But I'm vaccinated, oath breaker. The unvaccinated need to be told that children and the vaccinated will be treated first. Then of course, they have the freedom to make a choice to stay unvaccinated, you know, freedom and stuff.

In an emergency, yes. But I'm vaccinated, oath breaker. The unvaccinated need to be told that children and the vaccinated will be treated first. Then of course, they have the freedom to make a choice to stay unvaccinated, you know, freedom and stuff.
that's not the way care works, Mr Christian. Would you treat a person that was drunk and was hurt? Was speeding and was hurt? A smoker that needs lung care? Your vaccination status doesn't mean a thing so thanks for letting us know. A doctor treats people, period. Do you expect Americans to treat their enemies on the battle field ? Of course you do. A kid is riding a dirt bike on the road illegally and gets hurt would you want a doctor to treat them? Of course you would.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
that's not the way care works, Mr Christian. Would you treat a person that was drunk and was hurt? Was speeding and was hurt? A smoker that needs lung care? Your vaccination status doesn't mean a thing so thanks for letting us know. A doctor treats people, period. Do you expect Americans to treat their enemies on the battle field ? Of course you do. A kid is riding a dirt bike on the road illegally and gets hurt would you want a doctor to treat them? Of course you would.
Hey idiot, I'm talking about the unvaccinated idiots like you that are overwhelming hospitals and then create situations where responsible people don't get the care they actually deserve. oath breaker

Hey idiot, I'm talking about the unvaccinated idiots like you that are overwhelming hospitals and then create situations where responsible people don't get the care they actually deserve. oath breaker
You are a moron. First of all I am not in the hospital and have not been to the hospital, nitwit. Well, I was to visit my mom a week or so ago. Dipstick. And, I hate to tell you the vaccinated people are getting the virus too. And some people, don't go around talking about their status. So eat a bag of peckers.

Who wants to tell greed?

Who wants to tell greed?

You're an idiot. oath breaker.

Are you familiar with the Hippocratic Oath?

Didn't say you were, stupid lying oath breaker. But idiots like you are clogging things up

Exactly, stupid punk. And the vaccinated should be treated first for doing the responsible thing.

Nobody wants your job. low life oath breaker
Well, that is not the way our system works. We treat people who smoke, don't wear seat belts, don't have accidents, do stupid stuff, etc.

Why? Well, we are civilized for one. Two, people like you would expand it to other reasons, wrong party, wrong ethnic background, wrong part of the country, etc. That is why people like you cannot be trusted with power. What you mention doing is what Hitler would do.

That is why people like you cannot be trusted with power. What you mention doing is what Hitler would do.

Yeah, not good. This was a giant miscalculation here. This rule would say to treat vaccinated minor cuts and scrapes while you let some unvaccinated woman try to deliver her own baby.

Not real good today. Big swing and a miss. Needs to go back to just calling people idiots and shit.

Well, that is not the way our system works. We treat people who smoke, don't wear seat belts, don't have accidents, do stupid stuff, etc.
You're an idiot, oath breaker. We charge more insurance for smokers, we fine them for not wearing seat belts and we reward people who don't have accidents and don't do stupid stuff. If you're not going to get a vaccine after having nearly a year to do so and it being free, then you get sent to the back of the line so people doing the right thing can be treated.

we are civilized for one.
Don't include yourself in "we", you're a knuckle-dragging oath breaker.

That is why people like you cannot be trusted with power.
That's laughable, you trust your lying con man orange jesus with power. You are disqualified from any iota of credibility regarding the mention of "trust".
What you mention doing is what Hitler would do.
It's not even in the same ball park as to the atrocious things your orange jesus did, especially since he had no good reason for doing so. Your the scumbag hypocrite.

Yeah, not good. This was a giant miscalculation here. This rule would say to treat vaccinated minor cuts and scrapes while you let some unvaccinated woman try to deliver her own baby.

Not real good today. Big swing and a miss. Needs to go back to just calling people idiots and shit.
You're an idiot, dead man talking. I was talking about treating covid patients regarding whether they're vaccinated or not.

You're an idiot, oath breaker. We charge more insurance for smokers, we fine them for not wearing seat belts and we reward people who don't have accidents and don't do stupid stuff. If you're not going to get a vaccine after having nearly a year to do so and it being free, then you get sent to the back of the line so people doing the right thing can be treated.

Don't include yourself in "we", you're a knuckle-dragging oath breaker.

That's laughable, you trust your lying con man orange jesus with power. You are disqualified from any iota of credibility regarding the mention of "trust".

It's not even in the same ball park as to the atrocious things your orange jesus did, especially since he had no good reason for doing so. Your the scumbag hypocrite.
We still treat them and they don't go to the back off the line. You make no sense and you are so obsessed with vaccinations and govt control. Do we treat people for the flu who have not had a flu shot? You do realize there are LOT of people with Covid that have the vaccine. Don't you?

You would do exactly as an authoritarian would do. Doctors don't acted that way and we as a society don't either.

We still treat them and they don't go to the back off the line. You make no sense and you are so obsessed with vaccinations and govt control. Do we treat people for the flu who have not had a flu shot? You do realize there are LOT of people with Covid that have the vaccine. Don't you?

You would do exactly as an authoritarian would do. Doctors don't acted that way and we as a society don't either.
Seriously? You idiot. Your orange jesus and the GOP gave it their best shot to eliminate healthcare plans for millions of people, and those who would have lost their plans did nothing wrong. If the unvaccinated were unvaccinated because the vaccines cost a lot and the poor couldn't afford them, you'd have said "tough", they know how to get a job. You're a lying scumbag oath breaking idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT