ADVERTISEMENT

little leauge football

Sistersville111

Green Buffalo
Feb 22, 2020
It is awesome. We have about 80 boys out. I take my grandson every day. He is 6 and its his first year playing. Proud of all the kids on how well they are taking the heat. Everybody is so nice. Being couped up has made folks appreciate each other. Great living in a place where a lot of problems all over america simply are not problems here. When a problem arises these people ban together. That is a beautiful thing not some kid announcing he is a she.

Reactions: GK4Herd
It is awesome. We have about 80 boys out. I take my grandson every day. He is 6 and its his first year playing. Proud of all the kids on how well they are taking the heat. Everybody is so nice. Being couped up has made folks appreciate each other. Great living in a place where a lot of problems all over america simply are not problems here. When a problem arises these people ban together. That is a beautiful thing not some kid announcing he is a she.
Where have they started football at already?

We started 2 weeks ago and have alot of boys out. Proud of our kids how well the perform in the heat
Might not want to broadcast that. The LKC starts everyone around the same time if it’s youth, and middle and high school teams are mandated by the WVSSAC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT