ADVERTISEMENT

LOL!!! That lovely Democrat policy rearing its ugly head again 😂

I knew I shouldn't have left Michigan. Missed out on having somebody clean house, do laundry, and mow the grass.

Would have met a couple dozen at Gerald R. Ford international and bought them all one way bus fare to Christian of the year greed's house....out Wayne.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Michigan asks residents to help house, settle migrants amid crisis at border

If you suggest policy that doesn’t keep people from coming in, or rapidly returning people that came here then your policy is a failure.

Reactions: 30CAT
I knew I shouldn't have left Michigan. Missed out on having somebody clean house, do laundry, and mow the grass.

Would have met a couple dozen at Gerald R. Ford international and bought them all one way bus fare to Christian of the year greed's house....out Wayne.
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT