ADVERTISEMENT

LOL!

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
Who is the joker that voted for John Boehner for speaker? I want to have a drink with this smartass.

Keep in mind, back in 2017 Boehner had this to say about Jim Jordan:

“Jordan was a terrorist as a legislator going back to his days in the Ohio House and Senate. . . . A terrorist. A legislative terrorist. Fvck Jordan. Fvck Chaffetz. They’re both assholes.”

Last edited:
Reactions: johns1124
What a cluster F.

I guess Gaetz just had zero plan about what was going to happen.

Too bad the real political hero we all need from Ohio is dead, because James Traficant would make an amazing speaker. Speeches about gladiators stabbing people in crotches.

What a cluster F.

Too bad the real political hero we all need from Ohio is dead, because James Traficant would make an amazing speaker. Speeches about gladiators stabbing people in crotches.
Gaetz has a plan and it was articulated by a GOP aide in the below quote:

“The people opposing him are moderates. Either he gets it or the moderates for the first time ever grow a spine.”

The CR running out would be pretty catastrophic politically for them, especially if it stretched out for a while. Gaetz thinks his freedom caucus is more likely to hold out through that than the moderates. If not Jordan than someone else the crazies want.

Gaetz has a plan and it was articulated by a GOP aide in the below quote:

“The people opposing him are moderates. Either he gets it or the moderates for the first time ever grow a spine.”

The CR running out would be pretty catastrophic politically for them, especially if it stretched out for a while. Gaetz thinks his freedom caucus is more likely to hold out through that than the moderates. If not Jordan than someone else the crazies want.

From my monkey brain way of looking at it...it just seemed to me Biden looks awful right now, anything you do to take attention off of him is a loss.

Still a long ways to go in being bigger jokers/clowns than the people that voted for mush.

Look at all the bad actors taking advantage of the weakest and worst President in the history of the United States of America.

What a cluster F.

There's no plan. It's brand building, and that brand isn't the GOP brand, it's the personal brands of the nuts.

I can't imagine pushing out a speaker when you get damn near everything you want except for practically burning down the place. But here we are.

From my monkey brain way of looking at it...it just seemed to me Biden looks awful right now, anything you do to take attention off of him is a loss.
You sure? Right the hell now Biden looks like a world leader. I'm sure the radical left won't like him hugging Bibi, but yeah when you consider the majority of Americans support Israel he is looking real good at this very moment, while the House GOP is a shit show.

Of course, voters have short memories and they will forget this by next year.

Has anybodys life been altered because the House does not have a speaker?

You sure? Right the hell now Biden looks like a world leader. I'm sure the radical left won't like him hugging Bibi, but yeah when you consider the majority of Americans support Israel he is looking real good at this very moment, while the House GOP is a shit show.

Biden looks frail and can’t remember where he is half the time. No one is looking at him as a strong leader.

oh, that old fart is over there delaying the Jews from kicking ass and shooting bad guys in the face. That is what they are doing. He is kissing Iran's ass on the flip side, hoping that he and his think tanks can still play grab ass with them. Give them some money and make them be nice people.

STALL tactic. He is trying to talk the Jews of crushing them like fresh picked graps on the river bank of the River Jordan. They can't attack while the Mush Brain is stalling on his world tour.

oh, that old fart is over there delaying the Jews from kicking ass and shooting bad guys in the face. That is what they are doing. He is kissing Iran's ass on the flip side, hoping that he and his think tanks can still play grab ass with them. Give them some money and make them be nice people.

STALL tactic. He is trying to talk the Jews of crushing them like fresh picked graps on the river bank of the River Jordan. They can't attack while the Mush Brain is stalling on his world tour.
Do you think Palestinian civilians dying is a good or bad thing?

Do you think Palestinian civilians dying is a good or bad thing?
I think Hamas killing Palestinians is awful. They should be held accountable for storing weapons and creating headquarters in residential locations, hospitals, and schools. But like good little minions our media and dems, but I repeat myself, think Israel is bombing hospitals

Yeah, im sure

Reactions: KyMUfan
McCarthy is consulting Jordan on how to navigate fifteen ballots. I wonder if Gaetz is going to push this to seventeen or if he will jump onboard at sixteen.

So then explain why you're upset about Israel being attacked, but not Ukraine...

In simplest terms, Russia launched a military invasion of Ukraine in conventional form of one country against another. They didn’t infiltrate like cowards and go hack up women and children as their primary targets.

Russia, based on world history, has what they believe is a valid claim to certain territories and a national security interest in keeping NATO out of Ukraine. This differs from Hamas in that they have no historic claim as there is not, nor has there ever been a Palestine exist as a country. They are essentially displace Jordanians, but Jordan doesn’t want them. Palestinians exist within Israel, they work there and they hold elected office in Israel’s democratic society. They are t fighting for safety, security or representation. They are fighting because they only want dead Jews.

I don’t support war in any form that doesn’t directly impact the safety and security of the US of A and don’t think we should be involved in either conflict, but I will condemn the action of cowardly terrorist.

Why are you not questioning the money we send to Israel and our involvement?...
I probably will at some point if valid.

Ukraine and Israel are two different situations. We haea long history both economically and militarily with Israel. We are their largest trading partner and most steadfast ally.

Can someone explain how hamas bad/Russia good...
You are a dumbass. No one has said the Russia was good. We all have acknowledged that putin is awful, however we also know that Ukraine is corrupt and we shouldn't give them a blank check.

Moron from Wayne thinks evey situation is the same.

Reality is we probably would not be in this situation if we didn't have Mush as President. The bad actors are like sharks in the water.

I probably will at some point if valid.

No. You won't. You lying oath breaker. You've had your lifetime to do so and haven't.
Ukraine and Israel are two different situations. We haea long history both economically and militarily with Israel. We are their largest trading partner and most steadfast ally.
The U.S. has ties with Ukraine for 30 years. Moron.

You are a dumbass. No one has said the Russia was good.
You have proven yourselves as liars when you suggested Ukraine give up territory to appease russia and fail to do the same with Israel. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaking magat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT