ADVERTISEMENT

Loudest roar ever

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Just announced the loudest roar ever heard on an indoor venue was measured and recorded at Rupp Arena. It is #2 Kansas against the #4 mighty ky wildcats.

Just announced the loudest roar ever heard on an indoor venue was measured and recorded at Rupp Arena. It is #2 Kansas against the #4 mighty ky wildcats.

Oh Sisters....Can YOU HERD us.....I hope you are not standing on a high Bridge in Lexington? How loud was that ROAR as the final gun sounded and Chalk Talk whipped your Cat's ASS!

Just poking some fun at you Man......Our HERD was upset at Home too by 20+ by a team with only 5- Wins. Shit happens! It's only a Game. President Trump has more WORK Cleaning the Swamps. Now that will BRING A LOUD ROAR.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte------------------BASEBALL is around the Diamond and cranking up. Go HERD & Go Bo-SOX.

Reactions: Elkview
That doesnt agravate me aa bas as some dummy that thinks ky would have to pay a player. Be the first time in many a year ky gave a player caah to play. Maybe its herd fans whos team has not went into post seas on with any chance at all since 71 and they think well 46 years since qe mattered so the good schools must pay. Raoul tractorpulls are louder but the noise is by machine not man. You couldnt pay me enough to go to one of those kind of events

Dude Kentucky pays players, maybe not straight up cash ohh wait yes they do.... not all them come from rich well to do families, so the bling comes from somewhere!!! Don't try and act like Kentucky basketball is a good, clean, no rule breaking, rupp gold standard program... they win some lose some but no doubt they are paying!!!

I question the rigorous scientific validity of this study, and have concerns that maybe the source and subject might be one and the same. Alternative facts, maybe?

Sisters, that stuff is too loud indoors for me, but outdoors it is cool. You should come here for this one small town's Heritage Festival, they have one of the largest collections of old steam tractors in the nation. They shoot fire and sparks. I cant imagine working a field with one of those. Near stuff, though.

Sisters, that stuff is too loud indoors for me, but outdoors it is cool. You should come here for this one small town's Heritage Festival, they have one of the largest collections of old steam tractors in the nation. They shoot fire and sparks. I cant imagine working a field with one of those. Near stuff, though.

Raoul...how close is to Zionsville, Indiana? Our daughter & family resides there...but not for long...new job taking them to LA....(OUCH)

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney)

Dude Kentucky pays players, maybe not straight up cash ohh wait yes they do.... not all them come from rich well to do families, so the bling comes from somewhere!!! Don't try and act like Kentucky basketball is a good, clean, no rule breaking, rupp gold standard program... they win some lose some but no doubt they are paying!!!
Please provide the proof. I mean if you know it then you can obviously provide the NCAA all it needs to bust that program wide open. Why would UK have to pay its players when they know in a year they're getting drafted really high and making a ton of money legitimately? Kids don't go to Kentucky to make money while in college, they go there to make money after only playing for a year. It's like kids who choose to play for the best AAU teams...they do it so they can get the payoff at the next level.

A decent ways away. I am close to Louisville.

I love the City of Louisville. I represented American Air Filter in North Carolina in the early 2000's.

My route from Charlotte has often taken me through Louisville to Indianapolis. Only problem, there seems to always be lots of construction "in & around" L'ville. I prefer: Charlotte to Huntington to Lexington, up to Cincy and then west to Indianapolis (Zionsville). I wont be making that trip much longer.....our daughter & family are relocating to the sunny Los Angles area. NEW job for her hubby. I will be flying over Ky & Indiana......7.5 hours by air (Clt to LA)=======OUCH.

HerdZilla22

I love the City of Louisville. I represented American Air Filter in North Carolina in the early 2000's.

My route from Charlotte has often taken me through Louisville to Indianapolis. Only problem, there seems to always be lots of construction "in & around" L'ville. I prefer: Charlotte to Huntington to Lexington, up to Cincy and then west to Indianapolis (Zionsville). I wont be making that trip much longer.....our daughter & family are relocating to the sunny Los Angles area. NEW job for her hubby. I will be flying over Ky & Indiana......7.5 hours by air (Clt to LA)=======OUCH.

HerdZilla22

Just in time for you not to make the trip, the construction around here is finally pretty much done. At least you won't have to pay the toll on the new bridge lol.

Raoul the loudest roar ever was las t night when ky fell behind 14-0. Cats had three players out with flu including Fox but good grief how bad can they play. UK improved to 18-4 with a win over a decent Georgia team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT