ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Robinson is running for Governor of NC and He Has My Vote

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The lefties are going to come out in full force on him. But, he has my vote and I am endorsing already. He doesn't fit their narrative and they will go ape turds.

If he's a man of color, then you're right. Liberals like the ones on this forum, as well as those that claim to be libertarians dislike it when a person of color leaves the plantation.

I’m guessing he’s registered Republican. Is he white or black? If he’s black, the left’s attack on him will be savage & racist

The lefties are going to come out in full force on him. But, he has my vote and I am endorsing already. He doesn't fit their narrative and they will go ape turds.
Well, he does stand for pretty much everything the left is against, so yes I expect they won’t like him much. Anti-weed, anti-abortion, anti-Semitic, climate change denier, anti-gay, made fun of school shooting survivors ("spoiled, angry, know it all CHILDREN"; "spoiled little bastards"; "media prosti-tots").

Makes total sense you’d like him.

Well, he does stand for pretty much everything the left is against, so yes I expect they won’t like him much. Anti-weed, anti-abortion, anti-Semitic, climate change denier, anti-gay, made fun of school shooting survivors ("spoiled, angry, know it all CHILDREN"; "spoiled little bastards"; "media prosti-tots").

Boom

Don't always believe what you hear on CNN.

Listen to his message in totality. Your side hates a conservative black man that made it out of a bad situation growing up. He doesn't walk the line.
It’s the craziest self-own from you all to act like it’s a gotcha when liberals disagree with a black person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT